Transformers feats/discussion

Arcee

Notorious
a friend of mine just sent me this. i love how it implies that skywarp is either universe level or just a mountain buster lol.

image0.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
https://www.soundwavesoblivion.com/techspecs/comiccontroverse.html
Wanted to get Controverse in here since I either completely forgot it existed or hadn't heard of it till now. A Hirofumi Ichikawa story about Primacron going on trial
controversepage2.jpg

lot of multiversal travelers show up here, Heinrad is there and so is a....fucking Kreon????
controversepage3.jpg

It sort of interestingly addresses the Singularity issue i.e. is Unicron a god or made by Primacron, at least in g1 Unicron is believed to be a god, they don't believe Primacron made him. This is interesting because in Japanese G1 the Primacron created Unicron very much is a god and part of the Singularity, while in American continuity he isn't.
controversepage7.jpg

they debate about it here
worth noting Quintessons (and this happened in the cartoon, but the multiverse wasn't fleshed out then) have knowledge of the wider multiverse and multiversal ranged tech. Their quantum lock on BT World was so strong the Alternity and Vector Prime weren't able to find it.
controversepage8.jpg

Primacron essentially implies that whatever the idea or source of transformers is he didn't create that, he just tapped into it. This lines up with AVP's explanation that his Unicron was based on some kind of information on the real deal (in America). It could also explain why Unicron as a mythological figure appears in universes that he doesn't exist in as a singularity, such as IDW (where, for example, it is never explained why the Alien weapon transforms to resemble Unicron when it was made by a culture that knows nothing about him)

Arcee

Notorious
So does the Matrix of Leadership in the Japanese continuity scale to being multiversal or something?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I’m assuming it just works the same way that singularities having wildly varying strengths in avatar form works, like how Bayformers Fallen is city block level but is very much a part of the gestalt entity, Vector Prime’s avatars are galaxy to universe level while his true form is much stronger etc

basically explains why Unicron’s individual showings are all over the place even though his high end feats are ridiculous

Forest Lee explained it as singularities conforming to the rules of the universes their avatars inhabit

The concept has been changed somewhat as more stories came about (weakened Unicron talking about being the collapse of the natural order etc) but as a general rule it works

Arcee

Notorious
Ahh ok. I still thought that JG1 Unicron would be multiversal due to that feat in the Legends / Unite Warriors comic.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Ahh ok. I still thought that JG1 Unicron would be multiversal due to that feat in the Legends / Unite Warriors comic.
he is but it’s weird
he was pretty weakened and was able to just have his head tossed back into Triple Z Point by Ruination before it could merge with the planet

that comic IMO is better for gauging what individual avatars of Unicron/Primus can do but it’s sort of inconsistent power-wise because it bounces around from being serious to being a gag manga every other page

(Primus stopping the grand black hole on his own is probably a little easier to use and more consistent, basically the same level of feat in a less confusing context)

Arcee

Notorious
Besides Unicron, who do you think is the most evil Transformers villain?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It’s gotta be either idw Overlord or Tarn for me
let’s look at the scoreboard

Overlord
-tortured hundreds of prisoners and made them fight to the death
-mass execution of said unarmed prisoners, usually through dismemberment
-tore people apart with his bare hands
-ate people

Tarn
-literally ran a concentration camp
-also…carried out mass executions of unarmed prisoners in said concentration camp
-tortured hundreds if not countless people to death “for the decepticon cause”, sticking them in blenders, melting them, removing their brain but keeping them alive enough to chew on it etc

of course all of this is still megatron’s fault so really it would be him

if we’re talking kill counts though IDW Metalhawk technically killed 70 trillion people at one when he committed genocide against the Ammonites in dark cybertron
it was to save the universe but still

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Nova Prime is also a good contender, he didn’t just fuck up life for his own people he colonized countless other worlds and wiped them out during his “Expansion”

IDW Unicron is actually almost entirely his fault

Arcee

Notorious
Good choices.

I was personally leaning toward the Scientist from Cyberverse, due to him destroying countless universes and putting all of their Soundwaves in an "And I Must Scream"-state.

Alternity Megatron, Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus and Devil Z are also some good candidates due to their attempts at multiversal destruction.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
actually i need to give special mention to this fuck Demus

Demus_some_of_my_best_friends_are_autobots.jpg

Demus had a business selling cute animal robots to other aliens
Except what they actually are is lobotomized Transformers with beast alt-modes, and he sells them to alien species that hate transformers so that they can torture them and the creatures can’t fight back. He wanted to do this to Grimlock during his mentally impaired arc

Honestly amazing how fucked up this two chapter arc managed to be when it was dealing with the comic relief characters. MTMTE was so much better than Lost Light at tackling these subjects and idk how Roberts fell off from one story to the next

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Got a few questions.
1. How many universes are in a universal stream? I’m pretty sure it’s infinite but I haven’t kept up with trf cosmology in a while so I don’t recall. How many streams are in a cluster?
2. Can unicron destroy the astral plane? Infraspace? Unspace?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
a universal stream itself is more or less just a universe (tfwiki defines it as the origin point though) however each stream branches off into infinite other timelines/universes based on all possible versions of that stream

so essentially each one creates a multiverse indefinitely, which is backed up by Forged to Fight talking about the multiverse being made up of other multiverses

As for what Unicron can destroy: I would say no on the Astral Plane and Unspace. The latter seems to be his home and as it’s a “nothing” with no space or time (or math allegedly) he doesn’t seem interested in destroying it? Astral Plane seems to be something even the god characters’ minds (if you can call them at) exist in

Infra space though, no reason he shouldn’t be able to eat it. Unicron has already eaten other conceptual entities before when he ate the rest of his race in Reaching the Omega Point, and TFCC implies the idea of death is something that came from him, and since infraspace is the abstract realm between life and death Unicron should still be>it

I honestly need to reorganize OP because while it has most of the relevant info and scans there’s just a lot more stuff I uncovered over the last year that warrants being noted there

Back