• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
Megatron and Shockwave in Transformers Devastation both have Akuma's teleport move from street fighter

I managed to find it in this video of all things
here is megatron's black hole attack in Devastation (i assume thats what its meant to be, thus referencing his toy and character bio, but i dont know for sure if it qualifies as a black hole, its hard to see cause its in space

i know its a funny song edit video but i legit couldnt find any other footage of it, at least not as quickly as i would have liked, so i settled for this cause the video has both

i mentioned this as depending on if thats an actual black hole, and we could find its size, that could be an incredibly nutty feat, not just for devastation megatron but something which could also go into the arsenal of a hypothetical composite g1 megatron (this composite consisting of comics/sunbow/cybertron games, since the events in those games happen in both primax and aligned universes/devastation)

grillmaster

Paramount
megatron being able to "atomize" his enemies at close enough range
View attachment 1123
View attachment 1124
just out of curiosity, how do we treat molecular or atomic attack exactly, this adds up with megatron having a "particle beam cannon" as well as many other cybertronians having particle beam weaponry, which breaks down enemies on a molecular/atomic level, or what about like the molecular cannon, obliterating a moon down to protons
im curious, as this applies to lots of cybertronians, seemingly its a standard part of their arsenal
Megatron and other TFs being able to put holes through enemies on a molecular level at close enough range would be pretty handy if possible, and also potentially boost megatrons AP far past his usual DC. although thats probably par for the course atp. Same would apply for Powermaster Optimus, Galvatron, maybe normal Optimus, i dont remember how his Ion blaster works
However to add to the building cybertronian arsenal, when i checked tfwiki trying to find more info on ginrai/powermaster optimus, i found Ginrai's japanese figure had a "Tachyon Missile" listed, which could be pretty nutty assuming that literally means he has an FTL missile
Ended up finding this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Tachyon_transmitter
In the animated continuity though, they use tachyons as a means of FTL communication through subspace, which is actually pretty clever all things considered, and another tech feat for cybertronians
Edit: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transwarp_Blaster
This one is pretty busted
Should help with finding more weapons fast

grillmaster

Paramount
The big cannon in GF’s first episode was very likely one of those things that could destroy ordinary black holes. Too bad it failed against the Unicron Singularity. :mjlol
this just goes to demonstrate the unicron singularity was no normal black hole, and i mention this only because i think i saw someone downplaying the singularity forever ago like it was just a big black hole, which is funny as hell

grillmaster

Paramount
it’s actually insane how many crazy feats both for characters and civilizations Cybertron has. What an era
wasnt there an AVP quote you posted where one universe nuked their own reality rather than fall to Planet X or the Cybertronians
How do you even calculate destroying black hole feats, if you use mass-energy it results in insane numbers but honestly if they have universe nuking tech would that even be too outlandish

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
wasnt there an AVP quote you posted where one universe nuked their own reality rather than fall to Planet X or the Cybertronians
How do you even calculate destroying black hole feats, if you use mass-energy it results in insane numbers but honestly if they have universe nuking tech would that even be too outlandish
I posted it several pages back

grillmaster

Paramount
Holy shit i just remembered wasn't Vector Prime (Pre Singularity) fighting Mogahn the Mass across multiple universes or dimensions or something too
If that was in a UT verse i cant remember, but if so would that count as a technological feat considering it was before he awakened as a singularity or whatever
found it and grabbed an excerpt:
Eventually, we unearthed what was vexing the Chronarchitect, the horrifying entity known as Mogahn the Mass. I fear that mere words are inadequate to describe the nightmare that Mogahn was, is, and is yet to be. Stars, planets, asteroids, ships, nebula, pulsars, and countless sentient beings were fused into his Mass, with all who resisted falling prey to his Cyber Caliber. Even the Chaos God, Unicron, tended to avoid realities where The Mass manifested. We fought against him in an endless array of realities, everywhere lives being subsumed into him. Hope seemed lost. Our final battle almost proved my end... and then time fell to a standstill. I found myself floating, for what felt like an eternity, in what was the home to the greatest Cybertronians. My home... the Realm of The Primes.
i really am curious just wtf mogahn the mass is but i guess thats actually the point

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
This is honestly a secondary thing, but is there even really a canon explanation for how characters can win some fights and lose others
example being like how megatron sometimes beats devastator, sometimes doesn't
my theory was always fluctuating energy levels or something but thats headcanon

grillmaster

Paramount
kWDZ8Etb7_PhvIi_kGnQ4v6fqgbsc2FgMm_SVM2pRPT0kMC17-7W-lFoQk461chMRG1_2_HTzZ3egF0BT5rSXj41M-aeFRv1tA0NZM8aDDQj1XRT02Uy3NmsoMJkeQGD212lSA=s1600

As I said, it's hard to scale Galvatron in this fight, as he's half lobotomized and completely out of his mind, but prime still seems to be struggling
The Wreckers managed to blow half of his face off with a pathblaster (which, if i'm remembering my lore correctly, was designed to clear a path through giant asteroid fields, so not a weak weapon by any means)
1DX1tvgexBySh2lz5bmAqeT1SprAOlPw9dZramp8hl387YNcmDlB6wHY_5Uy8YPtKsQYPWrT4dCyrG0U8T_wFGXkjxfBDkKdafksLO_8YvlkjXcX1K-yTJLBMuAsoBsCkTGG6g=s1600

Earlier in the fight however, so presumably with his sanity more intact, Galvatron rather easily deals with Scorponok, putting his fist completely through his torso in one hit
just remembered this, does scorponoks toy bio saying he can crush mountains apply here
he may not be giant but since megatron is generally stated to have city-mountain level DC and galvatron can destroy an entire mountain range, is scorponok around megatron level
i remember scorponok fought shockwave at one point but i do not recall the outcome of that fight
edit: also just realized if toy scorponok is mountain level at minimum, so is fortress maximus

grillmaster

Paramount
Omega Supreme is also stated to be able to shatter a mountainside in one strike, which is an annoying form of measurement to me, like how big is a mountainside lol
Devastator is around his level, so at the very least they shouldnt be thousands of times weaker than the big city bots, going by toy stats anyway

grillmaster

Paramount
mountain level megatron confirmed multiple times
i know this top scan has been posted before but i just wanted to pair it with this one
View attachment 1125
f5c.jpg

at a minimum i suppose this gives us Megatrons general DC, if not quite his full AP
so mountain level DC, not bad i think
edit: once again i just noticed even more mentions of particle beam weaponry as part of megatrons arsenal
ik i keep coming back to this but i had a realization looking at megatrons original tech spec
1711933463249.png
the fusion cannon isn't mentioned in Megatrons bio, instead it mentions his particle beam cannon, but from memory i believe this is actually referring to the giant turret emplacement megatron can make with his gun parts
EZIOCJeXYAUEjvo.jpg

but the fusion cannon and particle beam cannon have essentially been merged into the same thing retroactively
My theory now is the same way we know Furman didn't have access to megatrons full bio and thus didnt know Megatrons cannon is what channels the antimatter, that resulted in Megatron being able to emit antimatter from his eyes. So not knowing megatrons full arsenal, he assumed the particle cannon must obviously be the big fucking cannon on his arm. And then he presumably found out later that megatrons main weapon is the Fusion Cannon, and in those later lore blurbs he did for the encyclopedia and the art book (lore in an artbook man lmao) he just decided to combine the two through some sort of interdimensional fusion reaction lol

you wont find me complaining about this (lol)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit i just remembered wasn't Vector Prime (Pre Singularity) fighting Mogahn the Mass across multiple universes or dimensions or something too
If that was in a UT verse i cant remember, but if so would that count as a technological feat considering it was before he awakened as a singularity or whatever
found it and grabbed an excerpt:

i really am curious just wtf mogahn the mass is but i guess thats actually the point
yeah it was before Vector had any memory of his role as a member of the 13, he didn’t have Rhisling or any abilities besides being able to move through universes. Mogahn was eating nebulas and stuff.

afaik Mogahn is just some vague enemy mentioned in Alignment that was given a role as a villain jn AVP

grillmaster

Paramount
yeah it was before Vector had any memory of his role as a member of the 13, he didn’t have Rhisling or any abilities besides being able to move through universes. Mogahn was eating nebulas and stuff.

afaik Mogahn is just some vague enemy mentioned in Alignment that was given a role as a villain jn AVP
i knew that part i meant what the fuck is he, just some sort of alien, is he a god, he can literally absorb celestial bodies, its super cool but also super bizarre

grillmaster

Paramount
ik i keep coming back to this but i had a realization looking at megatrons original tech spec
View attachment 1150
the fusion cannon isn't mentioned in Megatrons bio, instead it mentions his particle beam cannon, but from memory i believe this is actually referring to the giant turret emplacement megatron can make with his gun parts
EZIOCJeXYAUEjvo.jpg

but the fusion cannon and particle beam cannon have essentially been merged into the same thing retroactively
My theory now is the same way we know Furman didn't have access to megatrons full bio and thus didnt know Megatrons cannon is what channels the antimatter, that resulted in Megatron being able to emit antimatter from his eyes. So not knowing megatrons full arsenal, he assumed the particle cannon must obviously be the big fucking cannon on his arm. And then he presumably found out later that megatrons main weapon is the Fusion Cannon, and in those later lore blurbs he did for the encyclopedia and the art book (lore in an artbook man lmao) he just decided to combine the two through some sort of interdimensional fusion reaction lol

you wont find me complaining about this (lol)
the reason i differentiate between the two is that megatrons full bio actually gives us the mechanism by which his fusion cannon operates
Abilities: Megatron is incredibly powerful and intelligent, the equal of Autobot Leader Optimus Prime. His fusion cannon can convert any small amount of matter into large quantities of explosive nuclear energy. The cannon can fire a blast up to 12 miles and release enough energy to flatten a small town. Megatron can use his internal circuitry to connect the cannon interdimensionally with a black hole, where it can draw on anti-matter as its power source. The blast from this is far greater, but it creates a tremendous strain on Megatron to do this for even one blast.
the idea that its only "small town" level is kind of funny to me considering the energy of one gram of matter is equal to over 21 kilotons, which means that megatron could shoot a literal 9mm bullet from his giant robot sized death cannon and it be over 160 kilotons

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i knew that part i meant what the fuck is he, just some sort of alien, is he a god, he can literally absorb celestial bodies, its super cool but also super bizarre
I dont think it was ever explained at all lmao, like Alignment just name drops it a d the story itself says a lot about what he does but not what he is or where he came from. Unless there’s some stealth reference in BW Uprising or something I don’t think there’s any more info out there on the guy.

One of those weird cases like Physis where it’s a big cosmic deal that has a few sentences of explanation and thats all. At least we know Physis is vaguely crystalline

grillmaster

Paramount
I dont think it was ever explained at all lmao, like Alignment just name drops it a d the story itself says a lot about what he does but not what he is or where he came from. Unless there’s some stealth reference in BW Uprising or something I don’t think there’s any more info out there on the guy.

One of those weird cases like Physis where it’s a big cosmic deal that has a few sentences of explanation and thats all. At least we know Physis is vaguely crystalline
based transformers lore honestly
namedrop random character from twenty years ago who has like four lines in the entire franchise
actually says theyre a multiverse obliterating cosmic god who can warp reality itself
character is never mentioned ever again
refuses to elaborate
leaves
vector prime grindset

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

Back