• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I like that Hot Rod didn't actually do anything wrong but can still be seen as responsible, it adds a lot to the character imo. Hating him for it is childish, we got good episodes like The Burden Hardest to Bear because he sees himself as an inadequate leader. It's a good setup and arc for him!

grillmaster

Paramount
those episodes were so good man i almost sort of wish they stuck to their guns and kept Prime dead, maybe balance it by having him be like Obi-Wans force ghost or something, Hot Rod consulting with him in the Matrix

i was glad to have Optimus back at the end of course but, goodness

grillmaster

Paramount
Fj1d6dfVEAUmu36

Even in Tech Specs, Motorvators Lightspeed is MFTL
"Light years flash past at mind numingly sub atomic speeds" (whatever that means)
isekai slop characters vs MFTL fodder autobots

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
those episodes were so good man i almost sort of wish they stuck to their guns and kept Prime dead, maybe balance it by having him be like Obi-Wans force ghost or something, Hot Rod consulting with him in the Matrix

i was glad to have Optimus back at the end of course but, goodness
killing off Optimus is one of those gutsy and completely random and unintentional moves that I think helps consistently push Transformers forward, kinda wish he stayed dead too

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I found this only in Spanish. Is this true, @OtherGalaxy?

Translation:
Vector Prime created Hot Rod (who will later be Rodimus Prime) with pieces obtained from deceased Prime killed by The Fallen. Vector Prime warned Hot Rod about the menace of the world eater Unicron.

This account also mentioned this.
Scorponok tiene 86 millones de micro motores que facilitan sus transformaciones y movilidad. Tiene una gigantesca bateria de respaldo en su espalda.
Translation: Scorponok has 86 million micromotors that facilitate its transformations and mobility. It has a gigantic backup battery on its back.
I forgot to save the tweet yesterday. He deleted it.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I found this only in Spanish. Is this true, @OtherGalaxy?

Translation:
Vector Prime created Hot Rod (who will later be Rodimus Prime) with pieces obtained from deceased Prime killed by The Fallen. Vector Prime warned Hot Rod about the menace of the world eater Unicron.

I've never heard anything about this before, I can't verify that it's true. Maybe this account is just spitballing fanfic ideas? I'm not sure. I don't recall any time that Vector and Hot Rod even interact actually?
This account also mentioned this.

Translation: Scorponok has 86 million micromotors that facilitate its transformations and mobility. It has a gigantic backup battery on its back.
I forgot to save the tweet yesterday. He deleted it.
This sounds like it's from a toy bio though, but I didn't see any bio matching it on TFU or uploaded from the FunPub comics, so if it's real I have no idea what it would be from

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I've never heard anything about this before, I can't verify that it's true. Maybe this account is just spitballing fanfic ideas? I'm not sure. I don't recall any time that Vector and Hot Rod even interact actually?

This sounds like it's from a toy bio though, but I didn't see any bio matching it on TFU or uploaded from the FunPub comics, so if it's real I have no idea what it would be from
Thanks! I wanted to ask the user about this, but based on several tweets it seems that is a bot. I'll try to find this on another site too.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Thanks! I wanted to ask the user about this, but based on several tweets it seems that is a bot. I'll try to find this on another site too.
the Seaspray quote above it is another odd claim, I've never heard of it in any form of TF media and can't recall them interacting. There's always a possibility of new information out there somewhere, but with these specifically I doubt they are true as Vector has pretty few appearances. The poster also claims Vector fought Unicron many times "mostly in Japanese manga" which basically hasn't happened.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
the Seaspray quote above it is another odd claim, I've never heard of it in any form of TF media and can't recall them interacting. There's always a possibility of new information out there somewhere, but with these specifically I doubt they are true as Vector has pretty few appearances. The poster also claims Vector fought Unicron many times "mostly in Japanese manga" which basically hasn't happened.
Ok. So, this info has a 98% chance of being fake. Thank you @OtherGalaxy.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
yeah I will be very surprised if it's real, and if it is then I'd love to know their sources because I've never even heard of these
It's fake. The user put a photo of Dragosaurs (from an anime called Dinozaurs) amog the Terrorcons. :kobeha And I believe he used Zoid pics too.

Fei-Kn6XEAAeBo6

BTW, Dinozaurs has good feats. I will talk about them in the future.

grillmaster

Paramount

a quick AVP search didnt seem to bring up anything even in some nutty alternate universe so yeah this is probably nothing

grillmaster

Paramount
Fj1d6dfVEAUmu36

Even in Tech Specs, Motorvators Lightspeed is MFTL
"Light years flash past at mind numingly sub atomic speeds" (whatever that means)
okay so while cooking i suddenly thought about this again and tried to think of an explanation
so, a lightyear is a measurement of distance (how far light travels in a year, off the top of my head i think its like 6 trillion miles)
and i guess is subatomic speeds could be interpreted as the time to travel the distance between atoms
im overthinking it probably but this is sounding unhinged

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
faster than saint seiya fodder

truly a clownshoes ass franchise indeed :tupac

Back