• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
excuse me WHAT
ts_brawl_(classic).jpg
as i shall remind you, 300 decibels is ridiculous
lemme go do the math rq to prove my point

grillmaster

Paramount
heres a decibel calculator
300 decibels in watts is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules per second
or 239 megatons per second per cubic meter
the energy to produce a 300 decibel sound is equivalent to the eruption of krakatoa
per second

grillmaster

Paramount
240 decibels from what ive seen would be about equal to a nuclear bomb
300 is krakatoa
500 would be enough to kill all life on earth
1100 decibels would make a black hole bigger than the universe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
turns out the OP hit the 80,000 character limit so going forward I've moved all useful links (Added these techspec and cyber key archives), links to the calc thread, and links to the second post, which is also the directory for feats by continuity. I had planned to update the OP eventually as I didn't really cover Unspace in-depth, but I guess I can't now lol, I'll have to do it somewhere else.

grillmaster

Paramount
turns out the OP hit the 80,000 character limit so going forward I've moved all useful links (Added these techspec and cyber key archives), links to the calc thread, and links to the second post, which is also the directory for feats by continuity. I had planned to update the OP eventually as I didn't really cover Unspace in-depth, but I guess I can't now lol, I'll have to do it somewhere else.
lmfao

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
15:10|Optimus and the Autobots were able to outrun the explosion of the energon mine, as I remember a standard explosion reaches a speed of more than 1000 meters per second.

2:50|You can try to calculate the speed of the blasters.

8:20|14:30|Optimus and Ratchet destroyed the entire army of zombies, while constantly weakening due to the effects of dark energon.

grillmaster

Paramount
personally id have gone to the Cybertron games first since theyre supposedly part of Aligned, but yeah skipping to Prime is fine too

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
War for the Exploits of Cybertron
Megatron, along with Barricade and Brawl, survive when the ship crashes into this space station (which is actually Trypticon)

The Autobot landing ship crashed, destroying the large Iacon building.
Megatron can survive direct contact with Dark Energon, which Starscream (and literally everyone else) claims can destroy anything it touches.

18:55|Just one particle of this substance can destroy an entire section of the station, which has become an entire location.

Omega Supreme was thrown while inside his ship and crashed into a nearby structure.
https://youtu.be/M-EWH3tpGZw?t=3897
Fall of Cybertron: Feats
Megatron survives Metroplex's blow and is still strong enough to fight. https://youtu.be/IYOKNVLizis?t=4102
(Metroplex can accidentally destroy and knock over several buildings)https://youtu.be/IYOKNVLizis?t=3691

Back