• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Когда Юникрон начал свое воскрешение, Правитель стремился стереть текущую вселенную, пытаясь удалить рак, который был Вселенским Разрушителем. Хейнрад не согласился со своим начальником и, вопреки закону Правителя, раскрыл свой статус агента Правителя Большому Конвою.
??

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Когда Юникрон начал свое воскрешение, Правитель стремился стереть текущую вселенную, пытаясь удалить рак, который был Вселенским Разрушителем. Хейнрад не согласился со своим начальником и, вопреки закону Правителя, раскрыл свой статус агента Правителя Большому Конвою.
??
I have read some of the BW Neo manga but I don't think I've seen this one...maybe there weren't scans on tfwiki's archive? not sure

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Gonna repost this bit feat

This should give a good idea on the asteroid’s size:
1112432407_tvmag5-1.jpg

Source

Going back to this, Megatron is listed as 6 meters tall in the DVD booklets

Speaking of bit feats, there’s also this:

Arcee

Notorious
I found a pretty impressive durability feat from an obscure Machine Men comic. Keep in mind, this comic is not canon to the main Gobots cartoon so it doesn't scale to those characters. However, it is still canon to the greater Transformers multiverse / Gargent cluster.

Anyways, here's Cy-Kill and a few other Renegades tanking an explosion that wiped out 100 kilometers.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
13:30|Старскрим начинает свой полет к ближайшему поясу астероидов, в котором находятся фрагменты телемоста, и примерно в 16:30|он туда добрался, то есть округлил до 3 минут.

The nearest asteroid belt is at a distance of 1.2 astronomical units, that is, 179,517,444 kilometers, if the time frame is exactly as I found out, then the speed will be 747,989 kilometers per second, that is, a speed of almost 2.5 times the speed of light.
@grillmaster

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Это легко масштабируется на таких персонажей, как Мегатрон и Оптимус, в первом случае Мегатрона легко сбили и даже поймали в его альтернативном режиме.

And Optimus does not lag behind Megatron in his first and 2.0 forms.

grillmaster

Paramount
13:30|Старскрим начинает свой полет к ближайшему поясу астероидов, в котором находятся фрагменты телемоста, и примерно в 16:30|он туда добрался, то есть округлил до 3 минут.

The nearest asteroid belt is at a distance of 1.2 astronomical units, that is, 179,517,444 kilometers, if the time frame is exactly as I found out, then the speed will be 747,989 kilometers per second, that is, a speed of almost 2.5 times the speed of light.
@grillmaster

thing is, where IS the space bridge, i had assumed it was in high orbit
that i think is the wreckage of the bridge after it exploded, not the asteroid belt
if its said otherwise thatd be great but idk

Back