Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The timeloop causes multiple stars and a constellation to increase in luminousity.
6IW2fQy.jpg
l1R1hsX.jpg

XavipKX.jpg

d7B1iYp.jpg

cQTM5XD.jpg

b2p0Fby.jpg

T5aknhX.jpg

pM4jJvG.jpg

R4toqly.jpg
Riding a broom takes stamina and energy, and Nelson brings up the Shooting Star as an example of this.
Qqkhr17.jpg

MTuDSWW.jpg

CzAJsW0.jpg
The Phantom Mirror is a world of illusion.
SNcIiiC.jpg
Control magic can be used to control inanimate objects.
UewwE3V.jpg
Spells are learned by drawing power from the constellations. One of them allows the witch to create a blackhole.
ZlleTH9.jpg
This is done through gravity manipulation.
ROxRYGy.jpg
The spell in action.
C5ZASfp.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Time Demon is a powerful demon that can control the flow of time. In order for it to grant a wish, one needs to prove their worth and defeat it with a Talisman of Time.
RUxQAMT.jpg
The Talisman of Time can also control time.
NqesSo4.jpg
It grants this wish and restores the flow of time, but takes some memories from everyone in exchange (although the ghost of the library starts the time loop again).
i2VO8WD.jpg

QjW7VGS.jpg

Lrgia0Z.jpg

nGJBOS6.jpg
The Time Demon escapes its chains and tears down a building.
qYEm0D.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Cerebus is the guardian of the Gates of Hell, and its blood has powerful magical properties. Take note that there is one Hell across the entire Trigger-verse.
8H2uAmG.jpg

The Empowered Gigas is the remains of a cryptozoologist who used his power to turn himself into a monster, but lost his mind.
2oYnhpI.jpg
Hollows are spirits of the Undead that can travel between the worlds of the living and the dead.
ghN2aBz.jpg
The Invisible Assassin can steal away souls, and serves the Lord of the Underworld. Also, there's a Lord of the Underworld (keep in mind in the Trigger-verse there's a Hell for the entire multiverse).
R47izg1.jpg
The Divine Dragon has the power to see through time, and was worshipped as a messenger of the gods.
5aIXPoa.jpg
The mandibeetles bite is so powerful it can split logs.
WDoVEQt.jpg
The Great Treant is a 10,000 year old magic tree.
go85x5F.jpg
The giant ants can create mechanical robot ants to do their bidding.
w3Hgehn.jpg
Technotaurs are cyborg minotaurs equip with all the latest technology.
V54sXph.jpg
No.05 Magic Chariot is an ancient weapon of unknown origin, said to have been created to guard the treasure of a long lost empire.
BNIKnAQ.jpg
Nightmares are creatures made of toxins mixed together with the souls of poisonous beasts that can turn to liquid and merge with the shadows.
rsVOw1G.jpg
The bones of giant dinosaurs can be seen littering the desert.
2nmbjIa.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Turning into another human is far harder than turning into an animal.
PZeU8yj.jpg
Flare Splash allows the caster to call down meteorites (abet through a portal).
gX5gpGX.jpg
Diana can detect magical artefacts.
55fxZqC.jpg
Constanze is smart enough to put a camera together out of spare parts in a few seconds (in the dining hall too, away from the majority of her supplies).
lrMMshs.jpg
(Constanze shakes her head, then...)
a6r5YHp.jpg

ceFjRzs.jpg
Constanze can summon the Grand Charion.
nSukrCw.jpg
image.gif
Keep in mind that even in the present, the Grand Charion had yet to be built. So the Grand Charion can time travel.

The Horologium Chamber leads not only to different places, but different time periods. At least one is 200 years ago, and others may be even older.
SkIlemU.jpg
kFtwrk8.jpg
1gC4va4.jpg

ceJ6ibM.jpg

Gc90pT8.jpg

OLoePe8.jpg

NeOD9XO.jpg

x9yJm20.jpg
The different places are linked through the leylines.
sf4fvrP.jpg
This means that the leylines and Yggdrasil connect not only space, but time too.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
At age 12, Diana learned to read a Ancient Dragon Script, which not even the teachers of Luna Nova could read.
https://littlewitchacademia.jp/tv1st/witchpedia/05.html
Witchpedia said:
ルーナノヴァの教師たちすら読めないような古の言語。ドラゴンの足跡が文字になっている。筆記用小ドラゴンのみ文字を書くことができる。ダイアナは12歳の時に習得。
Crappy translation of the above;
Witchpedia said:
An old language that even Lunanova teachers can not read. Footprints of the dragon are characters. You can write letters only for writing small dragons. Diana acquired at the age of 12.
On the power of the stars from the Fountain of Polaris.
Witchpedia said:
ルーナノヴァ北校舎の果て、北斗七星のアーチをくぐったところに見つけられるという。輝きを秘めた魔女に、おおいなる星々の魔力を与えるとされている。
Witchpedia said:
It is said that you can find it at the end of the Lunanova North School Building where you passed through the Big Dipper's arch. It is said to give magical powers of the big stars to the witch who has the brilliance.
White magic is used to fix broken objects.
http://littlewitchacademia.jp/tv1st/witchpedia/07.html
Witchpedia said:
壊れた物を直す実技試験が行われる。物を修理する方法は2つあり、精霊を呼び出して直してもらう方法と、修復魔法を使う方法がある。
Witchpedia said:
Practical examination to fix broken things is done. There are two ways of repairing things, there are a method of calling up the spirit and correcting it, and a method of using repair magic.
The Ghost of the Blue Moon Abyss answers questions past, present and future.
http://littlewitchacademia.jp/tv1st/witchpedia/11.html
Witchpedia said:
月に2回満月がある時の二回目の満月の事。数年に一回しかない日。ブルームーンだけに現れる太古の亡霊がいるといわれており、現在・過去・未来、ありとあらゆる質問に答えてくれる。
Witchpedia said:
The second full moon when there is a full moon twice a month. A day only once in a few years. It is said that there is an ancient ghost appeared only in Blue Moon, it answers all kinds of questions, present, past, future, everything.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Witches like Verochka can break out of control magic with brute strength (via a certain magical martial art IIRC).
0k7FO2d.jpg

AMSMhd0.jpg
Some mini-bosses can cause spikes to come out of the ground with their punches.
l5yOr7.gif
Certain spells allow for impressive omnidirectional ice attacks.
59v8J8.gif
Gravity blast allows the user to fire a gravity laser.
ZA4vPxw.jpg
Volcanic Ray creates a heat ray that melts the ground and causes lava to come up.
YVU93GP.jpg
YvJNKW.gif
Lotte's Spirit Lullaby can not only be used to soothe and heal, but also to destroy enemies, while purifying the surroundings at the same time. Which means her song involves power and she's more powerful than Donald Trump who's more powerful than Inferno Cop.
PEpkar6.jpg
OyvzrE.gif
Akko along with Sucy and Lotte can summon the Shiny Ballistia from the OVAs.
2vpQVA.gif
Sucy has an attack called Sucy's World where she creates a mysterious experiment that explodes.
iL4pMEU.jpg
APLXY9.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The four elements (water, earth, wind and fire) exist everywhere in nature and are fundamental to magic.
kNRg9aA.jpg

O37zysB.jpg
6pofgcj.jpg
Poseidon is referenced by Akko from Chariots Cards (others of which also turned out to be accurate), so the Greek Gods may be a thing in LWA and the further Trigger-multiverse. You also get Apollo & Artemis's rings.
AGSaksB.jpg
QafFzXk.jpg
EZJOk92.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sucy's World is a spirit/mental world that reflects Sucy's personality and her mind.
jc1qHz5.png
It's filled with many Sucy's, one for each of her personalities, desires and urges.
qVN2Ibs.png

LzENcHM.png
The original Sucy is the one who controls this world.
AhajugO.png

0sSkpI2.png
uVCb1cj.png
With certain kinds of magic, it's possible for this world to spill into the real world.
yOa5mNQ.png

F7YAbMt.png

xjIhy2Z.png
5t6gNUh.png

dJOdVC5.png

ZXORtrG.png
This is confirmed to have happened at the end.
y0WjNwl.png

ze6w0Su.png

jgFksmJ.png
9Qetma8.png

gZXBUzt.png

6WkTfv4.png
Sucy's world contains a moon and stars inside it.
WQgMhUl.png

tnL9rAR.png
Everyone has a spirit world like this inside them, abet fitted to their own personality.
https://littlewitchacademia.jp/tv1st/witchpedia/08.html
Witchpedia said:
長い時間眠ってしまうという魔女特有の病。治すには、生け贄に魔法をかけ、病にかかった魔女の精神世界の中に入って眠っている魔女を起こす。今回はアッコが生け贄になり、スーシィの精神世界に入った。
Witchpedia said:
A witch-specific disease that sleeps for a long time. To cure, sacrifice a magic, wake up a sleeping witch entering the spirit world of a witch who was sick. This time Akko was sacrificed, and it entered the spirit world of Sucy.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All of the Chariot cards that appear in-game. The Unicorn...
HpVtqQb.jpg
The Welsh Dragon...
wDAQ9ra.jpg
Vajorois the Grieving...
0jKYv9F.jpg
Wyvern...
2OpQ38d.jpg
Pegasus...
FtZdp2t.jpg
The Bound Giant (which is the same giant that appears in the OVAs IIRC)...
ThpisPz.jpg
The Shiny Rod...
y607FxR.jpg
Barometz...
1esg1aS.jpg
The Moonlight Witch...
q4eZtw6.jpg
Loveshrooms...
Ov5W57t.jpg
Papilodia...
HVKedoR.jpg
Fountain of Polaris...
exjfFOK.jpg
Blue Moon...
ji0JB9y.jpg
Alcor...
PfUBbfx.jpg
The Grand Triskellion...
pRjMIaN.jpg
Woodward...
QmsEX5W.jpg
Shiny Balai...
PAVxBWq.jpg
Mermaid...
rmuvNz2.jpg
...and the Horologium Chamber.
XefD3jq.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Molly McIntyre's back story; she joined Luna Nova during the Magical Golden Era 200 years ago, but was bad at magic. After finding the Horologium Chamber, she uses the power over time to master her skills at magic, but is still lonely. So she tries to rewind time to when she joined Luna Nova. This inflicts her with the Curse of Time, and she turns into the Ghost Witch.
Qz1DsiE.jpg

GfxxiKd.jpg

a18XQgg.jpg

Elj4PeD.jpg

vzPZTqY.jpg
The final battle against the Time Witch takes place in a starfield, either in the very distant past or future, deep into space somewhere or another dimension or reality outright.

gLqEKk.gif
E9gpvg.gif
sAnneqg.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Amanda and Diana break into the Museum of Magic to get the Timebreaker Gladius, a powerful artefact that can sever time, and get caught in the security system.
8e9lKUe.jpg
ef0gEcB.jpg
Not even the timeloop can bring them back from the magical security seal.
6BrcHMi.jpg
oHxALfT.jpg
To bring them back requires powerful summoning magic, which involves seeing the leyline they entered, something important to both of them and an invocashroom.
zan9sRy.jpg

q6YsBRO.jpg
ltkQvxy.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A student at the school (Elfriede) mentions learning cross-dimensional magic in order to travel to the world of Nightfall. Although this is kind of a joke, keep in mind that Inferno Cop is a work of fiction in the LWA universe, but real elsewhere in the multiverse.
fQI2Wha.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Heaven exists beyond the Universe according to Panty, and is home to angels.
WpZPqtL.png
Fallen angels like Panty & Stockings have to get back into Heaven by killing or redeeming ghosts (or evil spirits), entities that are created as manifestations of human desire from the darkness within their hearts. Also, Daten City exists on a faultline between Heaven and Hell, and God and Satan are referenced.
GUD0cNi.png

phcQWzg.png

FYKYHi6.png

QfAQd7I.png

qRmplH3.png

5pU8BEm.png

zaynE1B.png

8IOCc1B.png
Primordial Chaos is a concept in Panty & Stocking. It (or at least the Primal Chaos covering the land around Daten City) was sealed long ago (and Daten City is refered to as being a favourite of the Devil by Corset).
851hBeu.png
Ghosts are servants of demons, and Corset remembers when ghosts had their memories of the Original Chaos.
zsvaotu.png

CpvrSUz.png

Et9mF08.png

eWw95dY.png
The Other Gods is the ultimate ghost. Sealed in Hell, Corset unleashed it with the intent of taking over Heaven and Earth.
1T34rbZ.png
BnzZasV.png

SiVJVak.png

GAAXuPK.png
Satan resides in Hell, and lesser demons like Scanty, Kneesocks and Corset invoke his power.
H0g1Cgo.png

vPS5VFI.png

SPxLmR6.png

lkfkHs2.png

jJ95ukR.png

Feje4hL.png
This also includes the Luluco Universe, as Alpha Omega Nova comes through a shattered area of space, also Panty's gun can shatter space (NSFW warning).

Judgement is an arkangel of the highest rank, and the mother of Panty & Stocking. She's also the one who sends messeges to Garterbelt telling him where ghosts are (which given Judgement resides in Heaven beyond the Universe, would require cosmic awareness.
A8FCbrj.jpg
(The paragraph on the top left says that Judgement is the highest ranking of angels.)

Judgement crushes The Other Gods back into Hell.
gf5bf3a25c7047f.gif
As you may have noticed, Judgement is absolutely massive; about the size of a mountain.
Rvp029U.jpg
Judgement has also manifested as a great white light, which may be her true "form."
mcKTYTA.png
Judgement sends Garterbelt millions of years back in time, and makes him immortal.
gf5bf3a96e1850a.gif

gf5bf3ac955177c.gif
Judgement sends Garterbelt messages about the key across time after she sent him back in time, backing up her connection with time being different (she may even exist beyond it, given she resides in Heaven).
mO7kV3.gif

BN1v2o.gif

JyE12y.gif

NL7G28.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Patrick Fagry, a ghost created from the resentful, lonely spirits of bachelors, is redeemed rather than killed, and ascends to Heaven. A new constellation is made in the sky.
gf5bf2a7446dc4a.gif

gf5bf2a813a0ccb.gif

gf5bf2a8ea1290f.gif
OcONbRd.png
wanFNNW.png

8iBCMr0.png

cTiaZE0.png

EA1rO9T.png
Keep in mind that we see something similar in Little Witch Academia, when Mr Holbrooke ascends to Heaven.
gf5bf2bcc80b36d.gif

gf5bf2bd78ac075.gif

gf5bf2ba6c6cfb6.gif

gf5bf2bb888cca5.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Heaven coins and ghosts are not just a thing of the Earth, but the entire Universe. A powerful ghost was formed when an alien race (Trans-homers) battled each other endlessly across space, and ended up on Earth (Heaven Coins are different depending on the planet of origin though; the thousands of Heaven Coins dropped by the alien ghost barely amounted to anything).
Trans-homers (dub) said:
Garterbelt: That's a ghost, stupid angels! How the Hell've you've not figured out that shit by now? It's obviously a grudge born by extra-terrestrials who have been fighting each other since 4 years after the beginning of time and have never managed to finish their war because they perished from their homeworld was destroyed which was caused by their very own violent battle which has now taken form as an evil spirit hellbent on (destroying?) all life on this planet!
x40YHQD.png

1n0dzQc.png

YWSJNPY.png

cCMZoMb.png
DK96hBS.png

tc1GubS.png
More on the above.
this one
Ghost Encyclopedia file: 07 said:
第十二話「トランスホーム」登場のゴーストは、なんと宇宙から落ちてきた機械生命体。
宇宙で悠久の時をお互い争うためだけに誕生したロボット超生命体「オスティマス・サプライズ」と「メストロン」。
ブリーフの説得で、争うことの無力さを知った二体でしたが、その初めての共同作業は彼ら以外の他者を滅ぼすこと。
ゴーストになっても戦いしかできないというのはちょっと哀しい気もしますね。
倒した後に大量に出現したへヴンコインは、へヴン外貨のため、パンスト姉妹の世界では全くの無価値でした。

キャスト:なし
所持ヘヴン:推定10,000ヘヴン以上?(ただしヘブン外貨のため無価値)
(Shitty translation)
Ghost Encyclopedia file: 07 said:
The ghost that appeared in the twelfth episode "Transformer" is a mechanical life creature that fell from outer space.
The robot super life organisms "Ostimus surprise" and "Mestron" which were born only for fighting each other at the eternal time in outer space.
It was two people who knew the helplessness of fighting by persuasion of the brief, but the first collaboration work is to destroy others other than them.
I feel somewhat sad that you can only fight even if you become a ghost.
Huun-coin, which appeared in large quantities after being defeated, was completely worthless in the world of pantyhose because of foreign currency.

Cast: None
possessive heaven: estimated more than 10,000 heaven? (But worthless for heaven foreign currency)
Panty and Stockings have fought since the Dawn of Creation.
IEeInPt.png

NyduBwL.png

6R6qFd7.png
The conflict caused by this ghost was great enough to threaten the existence of the Universe itself.
Dap
The twelfth story Transformer & the thirteenth story Stay naked in cash said:
姉妹ゲンカにあけくれるパンスト姉妹。
そんな二人の様子をみて、仲直りしてくれるよう流れ星に祈りを捧げるブリーフ。
ところがその流れ星が教会に飛来したことから、姉妹喧嘩は大宇宙の存亡を賭けた壮絶な戦いへと発展していく。
(Crappy translation)
The twelfth story Transformer & the thirteenth story Stay naked in cash said:
Pantyhose sisters to be sneaky in sister genka. Looking at the situation of these two people, we briefly pray for shooting stars to make up. However, since that shooting star flew to the church, sister fighting develops into a fierce battle betting the existence of the universe.
As a final bonus, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt has a Unicron-expy.
SgqyZqY.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Chariots familiar Alcor is summoned from beyond the galaxy and spacetime.
6iMdVpm.jpg
http://little-witch-academia.wikia.com/wiki/Chariot_cards
Chariot Cart - Alcor (Japanese) said:
その星の獣は、
強く輝く者に付き従う。
シャイニィロッドが認めた者呼ばれれば,
銀河も時空も超えて現れる。
Chariot Card - Alcor (English) said:
The star 's beast will follow the strongly shining one.
If it is called it will appear beyond the galaxy and the spacetime.

Alcor, Chariot's familiar. This shining beast is the very picture of strength
Chariots familiar Alcor is summoned from beyond the galaxy and spacetime.
6iMdVpm.jpg
http://little-witch-academia.wikia.com/wiki/Chariot_cards
Chariot Cart - Alcor (Japanese) said:
その星の獣は、
強く輝く者に付き従う。
シャイニィロッドが認めた者呼ばれれば,
銀河も時空も超えて現れる。
Chariot Card - Alcor (English) said:
The star 's beast will follow the strongly shining one.
If it is called it will appear beyond the galaxy and the spacetime.

Alcor, Chariot's familiar. This shining beast is the very picture of strength
The Shiny Rod is said to have created the Sun, the Moon and the Milky Way.
l3dZJh1.jpg
https://little-witch-academia.wikia.com/wiki/Chariot_cards
Chariot Card - Shiny Rod (Japanese) said:
その杖で空をかき混ぜると, 光は集まり月と太陽が作られた。 溢れた雫が流れ出し天の川と星々になったのだ。
Chariot Card - Shiny Rod (English) said:
"With one swirl of her staff above her head, she gathered light to make the sun and moon. Droplets of magic expanded into the stars and Milky Way."
Alcor detected Akko, Lotte & Sucy entering the Forest of Arcturus, which is in another dimension.
http://littlewitchacademia.jp/tv1st/witchpedia/
Witchpedia said:
シャリオの使い魔。白いカラス。現在はルーナノヴァのアーシュラの自室の止まり木にいる。アッコたちがアルクトゥルスの森に迷い込んだことを感じ取ってアーシュラに伝えた。
Witchpedia (crappy translation) said:
(Familiar?) of Shario. A white crow. Currently I am in the perch of the room of Eura Nova. I sensed that Akko wandered into Arcturus forest and told Ehura.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Moon in Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (at least in the manga, which is an alternate universe) is made from fermented menstruation blood, and women menstruating is the only thing that stops the Moon crashing into the Earth. Needless to say, this is disgusting. This would also mean that the ghosts on the Moon travel between Earth and the Moon constantly (either by flying or teleporting) to gather up the...materials...to keep the Moon in orbit.
rxWdfVM.jpg

z1PYkP6.jpg
In the Panty & Stocking manga, there are ghosts from distant planets. Much like the rabbits on the Moon and the Trans-Homers in the show, this would back up that ghosts are not just formed on Earth alone. Also, the manga version of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt manga has FTL space travel.
gWTR8iU.jpg

s7gGDZ2.jpg
diqLzfa.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Early in the series, Luluco falls in love with Alpha Omega Nova, which creates a Big Bang inside her brain, which results in the creation of an Aflutter Jewel.
[

ncOqsPm.jpg
This at first my seem like talk for how she fell in love and how it changed her world, but at the end of the series, after Alpha Omega Nova falls in love and a similar Big Bang happens in his mind, the Blackholien says that a micro-blackhole planted in Nova's brain was triggered by the "Big Bang in his brain."
X8i4hdr.jpg
It's hard to say what the nature of these Big Bangs are, but it's also of importance to note the warp-like flashing colours during the Big Bangs.

This is the colour of hyperspace, which we see during the post-credits epilogue when Luluco high-fives Akko, when she's travelling between dimensions.

N1FwGMK.png
LtHaQwW.png
This is also the same background of her final battle against the Blackholien, when Alpha Omega Nova tells her to shoot him into the Blackholien, and the two blackholes will you-know-what and distort space, banishing them both from the universe.

vbqy95n.jpg
(Continued below...)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
(...Continued from above.)

Prior to this, Luluco seals the Blackholien's attack, which means she has the power to "distort dimensions." How this works is unknown, though going from what we know and how the Blackholien and Nova were banished from the universe through the Blackholien's blackhole it would perhaps mean that the Blackholiens blackholes lead to other dimensions or outside the universe.
ucd8GPB.jpg
Luluco is also said to be the Chosen One who acts as the Spark Plug of the Universe. As impressive as this sounds, looking more into the fight we can see things that back this up. Luluco's Extra Aflutter Jewel and Nova's Aflutter Jewel combine together into a Lowey-Dovey Diamond that embodies their love, and their love spreads across space as a pink aura.

After the Blackholien activates the micro-blackhole in Nova's brain, Luluco snaps, and absorbs power from the Lovey-Dovey Diamond, which turns into a gun, and absorbs the pink aura into herself, and space returns to its normal colour.

gHZtaUE.png
This not only causes a huge explosion, bu also causes her pink love aura to once again spread across space. The hold of the Blackholien over the Space Patrol is lifted, and all of the Ogikubo's return to their places throughout the Universe.
y0F7veJ.jpg
To back up all of the above, the Blackholien says he'll shop lift Luluco and Nova, the galaxy, and then the entire universe, and then start a new collection of ill-gotten goods in the universe after that.
sZrdM3I.jpg
On top of all this, as an agent of justice, Luluco can come back to life much as Inferno Cop does, whenever there is evil in the world.
ihl0fdx.jpg
Aflutter jewels, Extra Aflutter Jewels and Lovey-Dovey-Diamonds, on top of embodying love, are also intangible, and can be created again so long as the love is still there.
ce0ddpK.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Blackholiens are the ultimate evil of the Luluco universe, who shoplift everything they can of value and things they consider to be of no value at all. The blackhole app was based off them.
HwRdg66.png

cfUXkHR.png

uValHZ3.png
JlifIj5.jpg

Rji6HE5.jpg
They shoplifted the dinosaurs, places (namely Ogikubo) and various historical artefacts.
hllMssG.png

tyV1LgC.png

Wadqtla.png
Blackholiens and their minions can even steal abstract concepts like first love.
giphy-1.gif
The Blackholien plans to shoplift the entire Universe, then in the next universe start his collection of ill-gotten goods once more.
2UqFAEE.png

oZOYKS9.png
The Blackholien was mind controlling the entirety of Space Patrol headquarters, and when he was banished his mind control vanished.
YLwGjQU.png

Back