Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Notes from Little Witch Academia: The Nonsensical Witch in the Country of Fairies, the LWA light novel. It had some nice bits, and confirms more about different worlds in LWA.
Introduction of the characters who appear in the LN, including Silfa, Feoras and Alan.
kVOkCpy.jpg
The Moon having magic is further cemented, and it's magic when full is the strongest between 10pm and 2am.
Little Witch Academia: The Nonsensical Witch in the Country of Fairies said:
“I think the magical powers of the moon are the strongest between midnight and two in the morning.”
Doras Hill, which holds the door to the Country of Fairies, is where the original fairy king was coronated, and protected by the thirteen sacred trees.
“Doras Hill was discovered three hundred years ago. It’s said the coronation ceremony of the fairy king was held here, under the protection of the thirteen sacred trees.”
How to enter the Country of Fairies, which is in another realm/world.
“Tonight is particularly dangerous. The door to the Country of Fairies will be easier to open,” said Diana, looking at me sternly. “If you circle Stone Doras nine times on the night of a full moon, it’s said you’ll be able to enter the realm of the fairies.”
“What’s so bad about that? Sounds kinda fun.”
“Were you not listening to what the professor just said? The fairies aren’t very friendly, least of all to those who enter their territory uninvited.” Diana put a hand to her forehead theatrically as she let out a dramatic sigh.
I’m telling you, that right there was the definition of contempt!
“If the fairies find you, they’ll take you captive immediately. You’ll probably never return to your old world again.”
Elderflowers can be used to break curses, and represent death and rebirth.
“They told me you’re the one who collects poisons, Sucy. Yeah, that’s right. And elderflowers neutralise poison, so it makes sense that you want some, Besides, the elderflower has the greatest power of them all, you know.”
“Really?” I asked.
Silfa nodded with the air of a teacher. “It’s a very important tree to us, presiding over death and rebirth and perfect for breaking curses.”
“Huh! Wow, Silfa. You’re really smart!”
“…Even if she’s guardian of the hill, you’re still getting schooled by a six year-old. I dunno, but I think you should be a little more ashamed of that.” Such shrugged.
The Country of Fairies is its own world with stars and a Moon, though said moon is duller and sadder looking, and the stars are said to look much further away.
Feoras took us deeper into the cave. When we emerged, we were in a place even more spacious that the one we left. “Huh?! How?!” I yelled out in surprise.
In front of us, we saw a familiar scene. It looked exactly like Doras Hill. The earth was carpeted with the same greenery, and at the centre of the mound were boulders exactly like Stone Doras, surrounded by a ring of rugged rocks, further enclosed by the sacred trees and the forest in the distance. When I looked up at the ceiling, I saw a full moon in a story sky.
For a moment, I almost thought we were back aboveground.
We weren’t, though. The stars were much farther away from us, and though the moon illuminated everything in sight, its light still seemed a little dull.
I didn’t know why, but this moon looked so sad and lonely, even though it was incredibly beautiful.
Akko drinks a panacea and falls unconscious, having a vision of the first Silfa (Silfa being the witch who guards the hill, and there being several generations of Silfas).
…the matter? Are you all right?
I thought I’d heard a voice as I opened my eyes.
My surroundings where pitch-black, so I couldn’t see anybody, but I could definitely hear a woman whispering.
No, wait. She was sniffling or crying, sounding terribly upset.
I groped my way through the darkness to search for her, and before long, I saw a faint glow and someone sitting in the centre of it.
She was a girl about my age with long silver hair.
Silfa?
I guess it couldn’t have been her, could it? I mean, she was still only six.
But…I couldn’t take my eyes off here. She looked like a grown-up version of Silfa - older, mature, and very pretty.
On her lap, a cat mewed in pain, and she tried to soothe him, gently petting his head. She finally stopped crying.
You two fought, didn’t you?
As she spoke, she laid her other hand on the head of a big dog lying next to her. He lowered his scarred left eyelid and kept breathing weakly.
I’ll take care of both of you. But promise me you won’t fight anymore, all right?
Under the warmth of her hands, their fierce expressions softened, and she gazed down at them with a face as gentle and merciful as an angel’s.
If you’re going to be with somebody, wouldn’t you rather smile together than hurt each other?
When she murmured to them sadly, the cat and dog wordlessly snuggled closer to her.
I just absently gazed at them, zoning out, forgetting to say anything.
The coronation (which hasn't been solved in 300 years since the first fairy king) involves calling down shooting stars by reviving the thirteen sacred trees. Amanda casts an "elementary spell" to call down shooting stars, but in this case it fails, even though there's lots of magic (she also calls her broom to her).
“This is what it says: ‘The one who revives the sacred trees and makes stars from the heavens shall be ruler of the fairies.’
“That’s it? Piece of cake.” Amanda confidently thrust her wand up into the night sky.
“Ea Lunag!”
She cast an elementary spell, calling for some shooting stars.
But not a peep escaped her wand.
“Huh? That’s weird.”
She retrieved her broom with a summoning spell and jumped onto it, soaring up into the sky. As she circled overhead, she shouted again, louder than before.
“Ea Lunag!”
But just like before, nothing happened.
“What gives?! Is the magic super-weak here or something?!”
“If it was, you wouldn’t be able to fly all over the place, would you?”
Sucy’s levelheaded reply made Amanda blow her top. “Then why won’t the spell work?!” Irritated, she started to descend to the ground.
“It’s probably because it isn’t the right answer.” Feoras shrugged.
“Huh?”
“If this could be resolved by some fledgling witch’s spell, somebody would have done that a long time ago. Come on — we aren’t that stupid. Whatever. Reviving the sacred trees comes first. At least, that’s what the writing says,” he maintained his imperious ways.
The thirteen sacred trees each represent a different month of the fairy year, and drinking a panacea from them is where the fairy king gets their power.
There were thirteen sacred trees and thirteen months in a fairy year. Alan explained that each tree represented a month in the fairy calender.
“You copied that down in your homework, too, remember?” Lotte asked me.
I whistled, tuning her out.
To start, we all trotted down the hill and stood in front of the first tree: a white birch. It was pretty impressive, with lots of long, slim branches curving upwards from it’s thick, weighty trunk.
Okay, but what did “reviving them” actually mean?
Because they didn’t look dead to me.
“They used to steep the leaves of all the sacred trees and drink it as a panacea in the past,” declared Feoras.
“Is that the nasty stuff we drank?”
Blech. In spite of myself, I stuck my tongue out. The mere memory of it was enough to make the inside of my mouth sting and prickle.
“They say it was the source of the fairy king’s power. Silfa was lamenting that the sacred trees and their powers have weakened in the present.”
“Meaning if we revive them, the fairy king’s power will return as well… Right?” Lotte fell to thinking.”
Lotte uses her spirit lullaby to awaken the spirit of the first tree (the birch tree).
She was hesitant in the beginning, but as she drew deeper breaths, her voice became looser and freer. At first, the white birch tree didn’t seem Andy different, but then its branches and leaves began to rustle, brushing against one another, to sing along with Lotte.
As she continued, a white mist began to gather around the trunk of the tree. Little by little, the fog grew denser, beginning to form a human shape.
At last, a pale, slender woman stepped out from its shadows.
Lotte ended her song when she saw her.
Was this woman the spirit of the white birch tree?
The birch tree and the rowan tree (the second tree) are sisters, the former represents the forests, the second represents the mountains.
Just then, Alan gasped audibly. “Come to think of it, Silfa said the first tree and the second tree, the rowan tree, were sisters.
“Sisters?”
“Yeah, that’s right. The white birch is the lady of the forest, and the town is the lady of the mountains. Since their respective months are right next to each other, they’re very close. Isn’t that right, Feoras.”
Amanda turns some smoke trails into birds.
Chirping sweetly, pure-white songbirds appeared in the night sky. What?! How?! Holy smokes! She transformed those clouds into birds!
Upon reading out the inscription of the eleventh tree, Akko, Feora and Alan end up in a dark void and the first Silfa appears and asks Feora and Alan what they wish for. When the two start fighting, Silfa turns them both into giant monsters, and they return to the human world.
Ivy, the eleventh tree, was a little different from the rest.
To start with, it wasn’t technically a tree, and there was a big stone marker as tall as the other trees in its spot. There, the plant’s stalks intertwined, messing around it and covering it with a thick blanket of leaves.
“There’s something written here, too.” Amanda parted its leaves to reveal more of the Luna Alphabet on the stone.
I’ll get it this time, I though, squinting at the monument.
I sighed with relief. Oh, good, I could certainly read that much.
“‘What is your wish?’”
The moment I said those words aloud, the world around me went pitch-black.
This time, I knew it wasn’t a dream or anything. It felt as though we’d all been left behind in the dark abyss of outer space.

Even though they had to be right beside me, I couldn’t hear anybody breathing.
I almost called out to them.
But I stopped myself when I saw a woman appearing from the depths of the darkness. She radiated an iridescent light and wore silver bracelets that jingled delicately.
You’re—! I tried to yell, but the words wouldn’t leave my mouth.
It was the first Sifla, the one I’d seen in the dream! But something about her was different. What was it? She was still pretty, but she emanated a cold frigidity at the same time.
Involuntarily, my hand tightened on the Shiny Rod.
“What do you wish for?”
Agh, she spoke! Startled, I backed up hastily.
Um, um, my wish, my wish is obviously… I was this close to answering, but she wasn’t looking at me. Her eyes eye’s were fixed on someone else.
Another light appeared in the direction of her gaze, brightening to reveal Feoras. Oh, he was on edge, his fur standing on end and his tail lashing. It sort of made him look like a normal cat.
“Who are you? The first Sifla?” He tensely responded with a question of his own. “What on earth are you trying to do here? One role for three people? There’s no way we could do that! I’m the one who’s going to become the fairy king. I’ll protect the current Sifla and the hill!” He spit out, on the brink of tears.
In spite of myself, I wanted to hug him, but I couldn’t move or speak, either. Someone or something was telling me not to get in the way.
She just repeated her question.
“What do you wish for?”
“…I’ve said it over and over already. I want to be the fairy king.”
“Why?”
“That’s the wish of all Cait Sith. We want to dominate the Cu Sith and put them in their place for good. Not just them but all the fairies of the hill. This is necessary in order to protect Sifla.”
“Necessary? Why?”
“You need power to protect someone. And I want enough power to silence anyone who dares complain and make them acknowledge me as king.”
Liar. That couldn’t really be what he wanted.
I mean, he looked so alive when he was with Alan—even when he was upset!
Sifla gazed steadily at him and sighed.
“So that’s your wish."
She tilted her head, then looked past me to my other side.
“And what do you wish for?”
Under a bright light, Alan appeared, just as I expected. His tail stuck out stiffly, perfectly horizontal and fur full of fear.
“I…” He faltered, looking troubled and shooting a glance and Feoras out of the corner of his eye for a fleeting moment. He looked down again right away. “…Feoras can do what he wants,” he choked out.
Her face clouded over again.
“Then you have no desires of your own?”
“Well, I…” Alan glanced again at Feoras. “I don’t really care about being the fairy king, and it’s not as if I want to fight the Cait Sith. It’s just, Feoras is really stubborn.” He grimaced. “It’s all just a pain. If he wants to settle this, then I’ll do that.”
“You’re always like that,” Feoras snapped. “I’m amazed you can call yourself a king when you’re that indecisive. Oh, how I pity the Cu Sith.”
“It’s because you don’t listen! It makes me feel bad for your tribe. Why can’t you just be mature?!”
“I don’t want to hear that from you! …I was right. I can’t leave the hill to a coward like you. I’m going to become the fairy king! If you think it’s too much work, then shut up and obey me.”
“…I told you—that’d be its own kind of annoying.”
“In that case, we’ll settle this with force.” Feora’s eye flashed with anger. “We should’ve done that in the first place. Who cares about the trial?! If we fight with our fists, it’ll be clear which of us is stronger. No one will be able to complain about the outcome.”
“Enough. I understand your wishes.”
Her voice was icy and expressionless, causing Feoras and Alan to actually shut up for once.
“I’ll grant them all for you. Acquire vast power and fight each other to your hearts’ content.”
“…What?
“What do you mean?”

Shing, ting, ting-a-ling-aling.

Her silver bracelets jingled as she extended her right index finger and swept her hand up, pointing at the sky.
“Pity. With those wishes, you won’t be able to make the stars fall from the sky. Let us end this trial for now.”
She swung her finger at the two of them, and they were enveloped by motes of light like sparks from a fire.
I didn’t have time to stop here.
I didn’t even have time to speak up.
All I could do was watch what was happening in front of me in disbelief.

Expanding and growing.
Stretching and lengthening.
Their bodies swelled out to make them bigger and taller.
Basically, they were growing enormous. As they got bigger and bigger, the light around them grew until the force sucked me in.
When I finally opened my eyes again with a gasp, I saw I was standing on top of the hill.
BLauoQq.jpg
The broom tree links the human world with other worlds, and brings a mystical peacefulness and can be used as a healing power, but as a drug if misused.
“Miss Kagari. Do you remember the characteristics of the twelve tree, the broom tree?”
Huh? Seriously? She’s testing me on homework at a time like this?!
But I combed through the depths of my mind, desperately trying to remember.
“I think, it was, um, that it links the human world with other worlds and brings with it a mystical peacefulness…or something like that.”
“That’s right. Well done.” Even in a situation like this, Professor Ursula smiled softly. “If used correctly, leaves from a broom tree can act as a medicine and as a healing power, But if misused, it’s just a drug, agitating the soul and even making you hallucinate.”
Eldertrees can be used to make holy water, and it's once again said that they represent death, rebirth and the breaking of curses, and are used to break the curse of Feoras and Alan.
“…Elder. Silfa murmured softly. “Say, Akko? Sucy’s particularly good at experiments, isn’t she?
“Huh? Oh yes. She is, but…”
“In that case, do you think she could boil down some elder and make some holy water super-fast?”
“I think she probably could, but…”
Why elder? That was the thirteenth sacred tree, wasn’t it?
Her comment had come out of the blue, so I was still trying to process it as Lotte cried out, “I see! Akko, don’t you remember? Silfa mentioned it before we went to the Country of the Fairies.”
“Huh? Um…””
Come to think of it, it was when Sucy had said she wanted elder leaves.
Silfa had said it presided over death and rebirth, and it was perfect for breaking curses.

The current Silfa and Akko cleanse the giant fairies of their curse through the holy water, spells and the Shiny Rod, calling on a shower of shooting stars (which seem to come from the stars in the sky themselves). The fairy king is the guardian Silfa, the king of the Cait Sith and the king of the Cu Sith together. The first fairy king goes on to the next world.
All four of us soared up into the sky.
Bound tightly by the branches, the two animals continued to struggle, flailing their arms and legs. Little by little, the vines were snapping, and Sifla approached the pair cautiously as we anxiously watch her from behind. She tried to pour the concoction into their open mouths.
At that moment, I noticed that the Shiny Rod in my arms had begun to sparkle and gleam.
It was as if it was absorbing the moonlight, and I gingerly held it up, raising it into the sky.
For some reason, Feoras and Alan’s song echoed in my ears.
A which shall become your strength on a blessed night of falling stars.
I felt like I finally understood.
I knew what my role was.
A believing heart was my magic.
In order to turn a wish into power…
…I’d show my magic to those three, to my new friends: Feoras, Alan and Sifla.

“Awoooooooooooooo!”
“Mroooooooooooowr!”

Once Sifla got them to drink the potion, the pair began yowling again. Their combined vocal force nearly sent Sifla flying, but she pointed her wand at the two of them.
The amulets on our wrists were shining silver.
Under moonlight, our magic grew stronger and stronger. I could feel it welling up from the pit of my stomach, and at this point, I felt like I could do anything.

“Arnei Tolskal!!”

Without realising it, at the exact same time I had brought the Shiny Rod down under the moonlight, Sifla had pointed her wand at Feoras and Alan.
Right then, the stars in the night sky seemed to puff up, swelling larger and larger, and I gulped.
They continued to expand, bubble, and sparkle. It was hard to think these stars were once just scattered dots in the sky.
They were so bright, everything else was fark.
And then, when it didn’t seem as though they could possibly get any bigger…

Baaaaang!

With an earsplitting noise, all the stars burst into countless fragments falling towards us. They scattered silver powder as they fell, whizzing through the night sky at unbelievable speed. Still clutching the Shiny Rod, I stretched out my arms. “L-look!” Someone shouted as I simultaneously gasped.
The old man and the lady had disappeared earlier, but there they were, up in the sky again.

They beckoned the first Silfa to climb up through the falling stars, and she turned to look back at us, smiling. Next to here were two familiar figures: a cat and a dog. They were her friends, the ones I’d seen in the dream. Nestling close to one another, the three figures faded away against the moon.
I was sure they were bound for a paradise of love, a place where everyone got along, where all their wishes could come true,
“That’s the fairy king…” I murmured. Lotte nodded emphatically, looking enraptured next to me.
…Incredible.
Magic was so awesome.
As the silver dust from the falling stars showered over them, Feoras and Alan shark back to their normal sizes, slowly and quietly.
The silver dust sifted down onto Silfas, Feoras, and Alan and shone like crowns on their heads.
The Cait Sith and Cu Sith had finally returned to their four-legged forms, their eyes gentle and filled with tears.
The current Silfa, Feoras and Alan singing the song of stars brings down shooting stars.
It was just like that dream. Like the three I’d seen nestled together.
I bet this was what the first Sifla wanted to see.
“Let’s all sing, okay?”
Sifla began the song in a clear voice.

The forest lady drinks red fruit, her younger sisters offering.
Beneath a tree dripping with water, twittering songbirds summon the coming of spring.
Bathed in the moonlight, a witch will arrive to bridge the fairies’ past.

The senior overlooks the hill; white flowers show the way to those who are lost.
At the end of the path, one finds the way to a paradise of love.
Turn a wish into strength, and blessings will dance on a night of falling stars.

Every time the three of them sang in unison, stars streaked across the night sky. The sight of it all made me catch my breath.
At long last, they had become the fairy king.
You know, I had a feeling there probably hadn’t been any sort of contract between the fairy king and the first Sifla. She might’ve just convinced the Cait Sith and Cu Sith to get along with each other and decided the three of them would always protect the hill forever as friends.
But somewhere along the way, everyone had gone back to fighting. And the fairy king had dissapeared.
Tonight, they’d come back as one, alongside the sacred trees.
gmMacsB.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Promare are fire life forms, who together make up a sentient living star in a parallel universe, and what's viewed as the Burnish flames is actually a tiny fraction of the interdimensional nuclear energy of the Promare seeping through a space time rupture.
jazv5IT.jpg
30 years ago, there was a space-time rupture in the Earths core that caused a some of the Promare to enter Earths core. People prone to resonate with the Promare could channeled their power, and became the Burnish. The interdimensional energy of the Promare allows for teleportation, but the imperfect method used by the Foresight Foundation hurts the Burnish (who use the Burnish as a fuel source for this reason), and the Promare feels their pain, which makes the Promare go out of control, threatening to destroy the entire planet.
lj3TxbE.jpg
Individual Promare are comparable in power to a solar flare.
7YOH5D8.jpg
So long as a Burnish is alive, their body is eternal and have some level of regeneration (Lio regrew his lost fingers and hand when Galo returned the Burnish power to him through CPR, though this doesn't always work), but they still need to eat and drink, and when they die they turn to ashes.
5MFhDto.jpg
Burnish are driven to burn by the Promare, and can hear the flames.
YJFhTQx.jpg
Powers that the Burnish can use include...
Burnish can also use the flames as shields to protect not only themselves, but others too, like how Lio protected Galo from Krays fires.
I0qJnIS.png
In Deus Ex Machina's pod, Lio syncs with the Promare, and figures out that the Promare need to combust completely one. To do so, they sync the Promare to the human spirit.
coNnL9W.jpg
GqyCLA5.png
They protect the Earth and everyone on it with their flames...
v6zj1k8.jpg
...And the the power of the Promare manifests as a moon-sized mecha called Galo de Lion.
yBXNKHW.png
Galo de Lion draws the Promare out of the Earth's core by punching the planet repeatedly, covers the planet in anti-flame gel, then sends out a Promare Dragon of cosmic proportions, that flies through space at faster than light speeds before slamming into the Sun, and then branching out further to shake and ignite every planet in the Solar System. Galo de Lion then calls back all the Burnish Flames and sends the Promare back to their universe of origin, sealing the original space-time rift.
ROryYw.gif
jZVwR4.gif
zvNgV2.gif
6X7w8N.gif
After this, there are no more Burnish or Promare left in the world.
nappDZ5.jpg
And the thing is, that could have been just the power of the Promare in the core; the living star itself is very likely even more powerful.
  • Promare are fire lifeforms from a parallel universe that together form a living sentient Sun, and what is perceived as fire is actually interdimensional nuclear energy
  • 30 years ago a space-time rupture opened and some of the Promare ended up in the Earths core, and people prone to resonate with the Promare gained fire powers, and became the Burnish
  • Their extra-dimensional nature allows the Burnish to be used as a fuel source for teleportation, but the imperfect technique of the Foresight Foundation hurts the Burnish, which is felt by the Promare, causing them to go out of control and risk destroying the Earth itself
  • So long as a Burnish is alive, their bodies are eternal, and can regenerate to some degree (although they can still die by getting hurt and starving)
  • Burnish Flames can be used as fire attacks, to summon barriers, to protect themselves & others, flight and create constructs such as weapons, power armour, vehicles, cannons and more
  • Burnish can summon creatures like serpents and dragons made of Burnish Fire (said creatures may be the Promare themselves)
  • By connecting Galo's firefighting spirit with the Promare's will to burn, Galo de Lion was formed, a colossal mecha made of Burnish Fire the size of the Moon
  • Galo de Lion extracted the Promare from the planets core, sealed the space-time rift, summoned an astrological Promare Dragon that flew at faster than light speeds and set the entire Solar System on fire, put out all the fires and sent the Promare through an interdimensional portal back to their universe of origin
  • All of this was just with the Promare within the Earths core

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ninja Slayer is Kenji Fujikido, possessed by the Ninja soul Naraku Ninja, who urges him to fight and kill ninja to avenge his wife and child. Overall it's the third weakest Trigger series, beating only Brand New Animal and Kiznaiver, but it still has some impressive feats and hax, despite (mostly) Inferno Cop tier animation.

Ninja Slayer is caught in a megaton-class nuclear explosion. He manages to outrun it for a while, but is exhausted from his battles so is ultimately caught in the explosion.

Ninja Slayer dodges bullets.

Swings a large mecha around.

Ninja Slayer defuses a ton of bombs one at a time in a singe second, from above said mecha.

For reference to the bombs defused.
9v18FFx.png

Nancy can plug herself into computer simulations, projecting her mind into the IRC, and can process and logic-type at the speed that her neurons fire, giving her incalculable typing speed.
8kglk9n.png

IwPHomX.png

4gNETi9.png

oJLtrjV.png
There are virtual words with moons in them. Make of this what you will.
RrEuGLS.png
It's also of note that Ninja can accelerate their neurons, but this only increases their perception.
H1sXBTU.png

g2wibEL.png

t4BdSes.png

HNffqC1.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ninja Slayer and Nancy Lee (while plugged into a virtual world) blitz a ton of enemies.

Ninja Slayer dodges machine gun fire.

Dark Ninja blows up a large wooden boat.

The Gatekeeper has microsecond perceptions, reactions and movement. This would be some degree of hypersonic.

4AgS99J.png
Dark Ninja's ninja technique allows him to outright defy the laws of physics, taking control of gravity to overcome Ninja Slayer's moves and throwing him away.
PoLArMZ.png

xkP2cm8.png

6dzzuYS.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yamoto Koki can summon psychic oragami.
nN1UPhZ.png
Ninja Slayer and Laomoto Khan clash, causing a huge explosion. For reference, Laomoto Khan has 7 ninja souls, and Ninja Slayer has merged with Naraku Ninja.

Ninja Slayer vs Laomoto Khan.

Ninja Slayer punches Laomoto Khan off the tower, creating a considerable dust burst.

Laomoto Khan's explosion covers several city blocks, and both Ninja Slayer and Nancy Lee survive said explosion.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Seven Wonders of Luna Nova are mentioned in the LWA manga, which further back up the game is canon (the manga is a different continuality to the anime/game, but this helps back it up).
A4GLCRu.png
The manga also has Yoh Yoshinari's unused idea of having a demon inside Jasminka, driving her to eat, and when she doesn't she turns into a monster.

The manga was discontinued by the publisher, leaving three stories that never made full chapters, so they appeared in the last chapter as flashbacks. One of these in particular is of great note; The Ocean of Records and the Eldritch Sea of Memories. In which, Akko starts her second year, but everyone except her has forgotten about witches and magic. Only one other witch remembers; Croix, who is supposed to be under arrest. Together, they track down what's been devouring the memories.
yRoijmb.png

cwlINvk.jpg
Little Witch Academia manga said:
A new year begins, and Akko, who'd gone back home for a visit, returns to Luna Nova. She's looking forward to seeing her classmates again, but no one shows up. Thinking it strange, she starts searching and finally finds one lone witch. "Something is eating memories of magic." The witch who tells her this is Croix Meridies, who is supposed to be under arrest. What is the thing that's eating memories of magic, and what fate awaits Lotte, Sucy, and other witches... !?
Hopefully one day we'll see this story in full.

Also, from here on out I plan on making a respect thread for Gurren Lagann, so I'll post everything related to that in there from now on, but continue to post the rest of Triggers works (as well as PSG) here.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Senko High School Literature Club got their powers thanks to the Fairy War, where 1000 humans are granted powers by fairies to fight for their entertainment. Any human who looses is brought back with their memories of the war removed, even if they are killed or crippled, as the fairies don't wish to inconvenience the humans. The Literature Club are unaware of the war.
MzWdMTC.png

3UW240A.png

4uWo8a7.png

y3VGMJk.png

Hx1Y1FW.png

2bs5Kxb.png

zzLgL0d.png

n9GhD08.png

1nRjSur.png

tpwEMM3.png
The last standing 8 humans are granted any wish they desire.
vVDHfHX.png

ithdCqw.png

Yt6pvB2.png

ZDrHIda.png
Hakoto creates a miniature tornado.

Hakoto manipulates both fire and earth to create magma shattering the ground significantly.

Chifiyu creates a portal, and Hakoto seemingly summons and banishes her elements from thin air.

Kiryuu Heldkaiser Luci First using his powers punches someone hard enough to create a dustcloud.

Liryuu Heldhaiser Luci First creates a "blackhole" to suck up his target.

Sayumi has a black belt in karate and judo.
5X693jJ.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sayumi moves faster than the eye can see.

Sayumi jumps a considerable distance.

Andou's Dark of Dark the End can evaporate a considerable size block of ice in a second.

Kudou can store and use multiple stolen powers simultaneously (Mirei is also being possessed at this point).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Like all Trigger series, Supernatural Battles has reference to the further Triggerverse. Toyomo punches out Andou with a pair of Lifefiber Gloves (noticably, Toyomo is interacting with the Lifefiber Gloves themselves).

NtxUoUS.png

Mako appears in the background at Sea Land.

TFhtb8K.png

There is a mention of a light novel called "Kill la be Killed" by TRIGGER WARNING.
o6ve2hp.png

Hakodate's tennis racket appears in the background.
KTqutp0.png
Also of note is that Toyomo has star shaped hairclips similar to Luluco and Hakoto looks and acts somewhat like Kokoro from Darling in the Franxx.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Some notes from the art booklet that came with the special limited edition of SSSS.Gridman.

Amemiya originally wanted to create an Ultraman anime, so he asked President and co-founder of Trigger Masahiko Otsuka if it was possible, who talked with Tsuburaya productions and came back saying "not Ultraman, but another series perhaps."
DACZUi2.png
Amemiya states that he feels that Junk is there more to boost the powers of the heroes themselves, who's imagination is the true soure of their power.
E8y3yhj.png
Gridman is voiced by Midorikawa, the original actor. This meant that the Gridman in SSSS.Gridman could be the original Gridman from the original story, but that would make him too powerful for the story they wanted to tell, which is why Yuta has amnesia. This would also mean end of series Gridman is as powerful as Gridman in general (though that could be more of a discussion for the Gridman franchise rather than the Trigger-verse).
dmTzgAp.png
Kaiju's are manifestations of human emotions.
RRfFBcL.png
Rikka is designed to be "thick."
ruLo0FB.png
Alexis Kerib and Rikka's mum don't originate from the Computer World, and they read the script before the events of the show, with that meta-knowledge being a part of their characters. This further backs up that Alexis Kerib and Rikka's mum are Over Justice and Midori respectively.
OL93tw6.png
Akane doesn't sweat.
SbBsEk6.png
Height chart of all the characters.
wmygO0S.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
SSSS.Gridman Super Complete Works arrived at last! I'm pleased to say, the figures given on Japanese Wikipedia and the Gridman wiki for the size and mass of the mecha and kaiju are accurate!

Gridman reaches between 0m to 70m as well as 0 tons to 60,000 tons, with 70m being it's maximum height, though it's average size and mass are 50m and 44,000 tons.
yJgNses.png
(Relevant text)
clYR9KI.png
(Rough translation)
SSSS.Gridman Super Complete Works said:
Height...50m (adjustable between 70m and 0m)
Weight...44,000 tons (adjustable between 0 and 60,0000 tons)
Anti's kaiju form is 65m tall and weighs 65,000 tons.
55ab7yc.png
(Relevant text)
qs4BziU.png
(Rough translation)
Height...65m
Weight...65,000 tons
Ghoulghilas is 70m tall and weighs 50,000t, while Dévadadan is 70m tall and weighs 82,000 tons.
Fsu1ty0.png
(Relevant text)
I1tORJu.png
(Rought translation)
Height...70m Weight...50,000 tons
Birthday...5th of September, 2018
(Relevant text)
fiJGGMO.png
(Rough translation)
Height...70m Weight...82,000 tons
Birthday...6th of September, 2018
Gonglee's height is 70m with a mass of 40,000t while Go'yavec has a height of 399m and a mass of 5,600,000 tons.
9oLvEfI.png
(Relevant text)
Fnre8kU.png
(Rough translation)
Height...70m
Weight...48,000 tons
Birthday...2nd of September, 2018
(Relevant text)
gtxyeMY.png
(Rough translation)
Height...399m Weight...5,600,000 tons
Birthday...September 2018
Dirivier's main body is 70m tall and weighs 42,000 tons with it's UFO component being 42m long and weighing 70 tons, while MechaGhoulghilas is 72m tall and weighs 60,000 tons.
3YhGoIY.png
(Relevant text)
WpsGQ6J.png
(Rough translation)
Height...70m Weight...42,000 tons
Birthday...3rd of October 2018
(Relevant text)
cnlb2lP.png
(Rough translation)
Height...42m Weight...70 tons
Birthday...3rd of October 2018
(Relevant text)
mAPob3v.png
(Rough translation)
Heigh...72m Weight...60,000 tons
Birthday...19th of October 2018
Bujack is 50m tall and weighs 93,000 tons.
hDW90vq.png
(Relevant text)
27kEOSs.png
(Rough translation)
Height...50m Weight...93,000 tons
Birthday...17th of October 2018
Nanashi in it's first form is 77m tall and weighs 20,000 tons and in it's second form is 65m tall and weighs 18,000 tons.
FDmCWIw.png
(Relevant text)
mu8RZL9.png
(Rough translation)
Height...77m Weight...20,000 tons
Birthday...4th of November 2018
(Relevant text)
U7YxkXO.png
(Rough translation)
Height...65m Weight...18,000 tons
Birthday...1th of November 2018
Akane's kaiju form Zegga is 80m tall and weighs 99,000 tons.
2lPHHcc.png
(Relevant text)
gN0epwI.png
Height...80m Weight 99,000 tons
Birthday...6th of November 2018

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A few notes from Promare Hyper Fire Storyboard Book. The core of the Promare has infinitely continuing triangular space within it.
X8NS5IO.png
(Relevant part)
Promare_zoom_in_copy.png
First box - Close to the stars in the frame
Second box - Passing through the triangular light that is connected like a synapse
Third box - Into the triangle in the centre of the star
Fourth box - Infinitely continuing triangular space

Fifth box - There are various things
Sixth box - In the triangular solid of thorns
The parts in bold I had a friend who reads Japanese to look over. As for the scene in question...

The windows of the buildings within the Parnassus are super durable, so withstand the spaceship shaking around, as the Parnassus is an interstellar navigation ship.
(Relevant text)
The Building gets thrown, but the glass doesn't break. The windows of the Parnassus are sturdy, aren't they?

Imaishi: That's right. The Parnassus is an interstellar navigation ship, so it's desighed so that the glass won't break even if it shakes (laughs). The ceiling is supported by stanchions like sticks so that it doesn't collapse.
The scene in question...

We also have a bit more information on the space-time fissure itself (although we still don't know if the Promare caused the fissure or not).

VhSQGr0.png
Space-time_rupture_copy.png
First box - Overlapping in split screen SL
Second box - There will be one star. The dividing line is wavy and distorted
Third box - The distortion reaches its peak and the dividing line becomes harder, cracking and leaking several triangles from the parallel universe.
Forth box - In addition the triangle that leaked to the center of the internal transmission of the real space Earth that wraps around me trembles.
Fifth box - Vibration is transmitted to the surface of the Earth
Sixth box - When you approach the camera, a silhouette of a figure appears on the surface of the Earth.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking into detail on the Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing Game. The Smart Crystal is a living crystal that can guide new students through "the nebula of the magical world."

JUA7O5M.png

vylQyhw.png
Bonding Magic allows two witches to join their power together and cast many spells. The spell to cast it is Gemini Freyre.
xnUUxCc.png

TXBBRbx.png

oS821OR.png
Due to all the excess magic in the air, the professors of Luna Nova are conducting an experiment called the Star Link Ritual to gather it all up, and having students race to use up the excess magic (the ritual takes a few days).
L9JoU5f.png

YQXHR2v.png

eSv21a5.png

GApaPPd.png

Yz27Ysb.png

21p1Juw.png

VBYDdaH.png

KzMhhUr.png

RE56ET3.png
Bond Magic takes up lots of magical energy, so it usually isn't used in the magic-scared modern era, but given the excess of magic in the air, it's ok to use it.
DXy0UCP.png

iAdATKz.png

IBTR3rV.png
Warprings are leyrings that can be used as portals to warp through.

12:15
c2WjdlA.png

7jXce1D.png

NGJE4SQ.png

Sucy grows some magic mushrooms in Sucy's world, where she is growing more magic mushrooms because of all the extra magic. It seems she can now enter and exist Sucy's world at will.
P5nObEQ.png

TvlwmhV.png

2QtT0v9.png
bkY69qP.png
Diana can also enter Sucy's world, and Sucy leaves Sucy's world, further showing that Sucy can enter and exit her mental realm with much greater ease than before.
NgNYZj7.png

DYhxekG.png

3IXKXvd.png

wZUZtod.png
Due to the excess magic in the air, Stardust Ghosts are formed when witches fly through the air with Bond Magic, which generates magical currents that are stronger than usual (even in a mental world like Sucy's World), and Stardust Ghosts being the end result of this. They're harmless, but get in the way of flying, so they need to be purified. This abnormal phenomena is due to the burst of magical energy, which is due to a Yggdrasil sprout, a fragment of the World Tree Yggdrasil, the original source of all magic. There have only been a few recorded cases of Yggdrasil sprouts throughout history.
Y3iX3DF.png
cnPEpqq.png
O4QUKXJ.png

Y0u9CiK.png

PDdC7GG.png
uFyio8M.png
FIJ1QL7.png
gtnFVO6.png
URGrNPi.png
uhqsQB7.png
(Continued below...)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
(...Continued from above.)
It's not normal for a Smart Crystal to gain sentience. Fragments of Yggdrasil is for some reason familiar to your Smart Crystal.
ebI4nRb.png

sLBSA2T.png

qHa8lFk.png
gczYQVi.png
2Zg2UD1.png
yXosroR.png
Diana notes that you posses magical power unlike any of the other guest students.
1w7ZdLh.png
According to Diana, there are Seven Broom Stars that appear with disaster.
ZIWF1JK.png
CNiupyO.png

KLQlqAY.png

0ARi1ub.png
There's a tree that's grown really big thanks to all the surplus magical power in the air.

Kz1K2tA.png

PNrPyh6.png

YTaMz1l.png
A sense of scale of how big the Giant Tree is.
ggnmALd.png

fKVEPm4.png
For some reason, the Stardust Ghosts are flocking to the tree.
UDy8RUw.png
The build up of magical energy could lead to disasters, such as increased seizmic activity and the generation of monsters.
vVcRD5J.png
Ylzy2LA.png
6g3HSTg.png
0fAJkyv.png

ZI1wGpV.png

9eMT7Zw.png
The magical outpour increases around Luna Nova and beyond, causing magic to burst out of the leylines, which further risks seizmic activity and the creation of monsters (as can be seen in the background).

0jMbVRb.png
1qo3usK.png

RG9CDM3.png

F3mWg0u.png

vHwM1in.png

tOOiHHu.png

5K3KOGL.png

QpO8Fhj.png
Neby remembers some things about the magical power and what would happen, but the memories are still too hazy.
x2RX2nQ.png
vUWUKl9.png
The Seven Broom Stars are crystals born when two witches who trust each other greatly and wish for a Broom Star, get a broom star. By gathering seven special Broom Stars, the calamity of the Giant Tree can be prevented.
ZEqkRmQ.png

HcgGv8x.png

yAS1Zmg.png

KUAPqYC.png

fPsqLvJ.png

1m6mo49.png

AWrntPf.png

hETFYnN.png
psoj1r2.png
gSkamea.png

D4rywNB.png

QjAbC47.png

uxSXDZW.png
(To b continued...)

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
(...Continued from above.)
Just having the seven special Broom Stars is not enough to stop the calamity; the Yggdrasil Broom is needed. To create the Yggdrasil Broom, the seven Broom Stars are needed along with a catalyst, which Diana speculates to be a part of Yggdrasil itself.

SNyX39H.png

BOUWChM.png

nfq69FS.png

1ADkBp4.png

duvNR0D.png

vw5xOIU.png
Mentions of Yggdrasil stirs Neby's memory, but doesn't bring it back quite yet.
LE5MgBX.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Episode 1: If Only I Had Thorns Like A Thistle...
Gamagoori in his giant form casts shadows, implying solidness.
5tEO9T7.png
Gamagoori throws a rebellious student, Suzuki, across Honnouji Academy grounds. Suzuki survives beings smashed into the ground with no Goku Uniform on.

The power of the Goku Uniform increases Suzuki's strength and spirit, and even alters his form.
wkuzLc1.png
Suzuki comments on the light emitted by Goku Uniforms. This means that a characters shine (Satsuki's, Ragyo's) is canon.
jCPzv9t.png
Gamagoori wips Suzuki around Honnouji Academy, smacking him from wall to wall (a considerable speed feat considering Honnouji Academy's size).
BNv7EN.gif

Satsuki's shine is so bright Gamagoori has to cover his eyes.
ajOgLIn.png
cw8gHzZ.png
A zoom out of Honnouji Academy, where we see it's above the cloud line, further hammering home just how big it is.

A2k6aXa.png

More shots of Honnouji Academy being above cloudline.
HipNXul.png
ZNy5Gcs.png

7k3C8Zv.png

3rUpnPE.png

EVEShqX.png

7ZYeHrn.png
Satsuki's title card is briefly visible between shots. On another note, this is also the point right after Satsuki wakes up from her Dream World timeline.

Ryuko bowls over several one-star goku uniform students, start of series without Senketsu or having absorbed any lifefibers.

Takaharu Fukuroda punches Ryuko through dozens of One-Stars.

Fukuroda punched Ryuko into the ground hard enough to shatter it. This is before Ryuko gets Senketsu.
https://i.imgur.com/VqTsCfq.mp4

Establishing shots of just how massive Honnouji Academy is.
ciuMEwB.png

PNwTiOX.png

Mako explains that Goku Uniforms bestow superhuman powers.
giV7cBG.png

Nonon is surprised that the scissorblade can cut a Goku Uniform, and Satsuki explains that the scissorblade is a weapon designed to fight Goku Uniforms.
2op2bxD.png

MkRoK5l.png

Fukuroda explains how a Goku Uniform can make even an ordinary glove as strong as steel.
mHokWyb.png
Fukuroda punches Ryuko with all his might with his glove unbound, which serves only to shatter it.

Ryuko sends Fukuroda flying towards Satsuki.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Episode 2: So Sexy She Might Pass Out
This is the episode with the best speed feat in the show (outside arguably the final battle between Ryuko and Ragyo; If Ryuko is literally immeasurably faster), in which Ryuko dissects the 110 Million Ball Serve into thread. Going by the number on screen, the feat is at least sub-relativistic. Taking 110 Million at face value, the feat is MFTL.
1WBPmZ.gif

Ryuko accidentally smacks herself into the roof of her fathers workshop with great force.

Ryuko's transformation sequence in real time.

Senketsu drinks Ryuko's blood to awaken both Ryuko's power and his own power. Whenever Ryuko wears Senketsu, that power will awaken.
0WS2LrM.png
Senketsu says that in Ryuko's language, there's holes in his memory.
YpdwQbt.png
Aikuro Mikisuki uses anaesthetic acupuncture needles to paralyse Ryuko.
WLqviFl.png
Senketsu's power is greater than a Goku Uniform, and only by mastering the Kamui can Ryuko hope to beat Satsuki.
nyKakHR.png
The One-Star tennis players can shatter wood.
91j7Ax.gif

Mako withstands many One-Star tennis ball rounds, which are powerful enough to embed into Ryuko's metal case (as well as shattering wood, as per above).
wVx8xR.gif

Hakodate's serve breaks the ground and sends Ryuko flying.

Ryuko smashes Hakodate into the stone spectator stands so hard it shatters.
vlw7xm.gif

Secret Sword Bakuzan is strong enough to cut a Kamui, and it's blade is even keener than the scissorblade.
TbhEmiA.png
Satsuki and Ryuko clash, and Ryuko is forced to retreat (as Ryuko is running out of blood), and their clash takes out a huge portion of the stone spectator stands. Satsuki also appears to grow in size (we also see her shadow cast on the ground).

To compare, this is the spectator stands before...
ojW2CQM.png
...and after.
y3QiOSv.png
Some more shots of just how huge Honnouji Academy & City are...
HGVE4yC.png

mdjJVgE.png

IyN8zX7.png

k5TDk1w.png

iTu6kFE.png
To conclude, Satsuki without Junketsu is powerful enough to fight against early series Ryuko in Senketsu, which would make her more powerful than Two-Stars (or at the very least as powerful).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Episode 3: Junketsu

Lifefibers are fighting fibers with a life of their own, which when worn, increase the wearers strength and draw out special abilities. A star of a Goku Uniform tells what percentage of the garment is composed of lifefibers; a One-Star is 10%, a Two-Star is 20%, a Three-Star is 30%.
uX48OEo.jpg
Kamui's are made entirely of lifefibers.
UZOz6Wj.jpg
The experimental Five-Star escapes and goes berserk, plowing through One-Star security. Inumuta scans the Five-Star for weak points, then takes him out with a single hit.

Right before Inumuta takes out the Five-Star, we see him scanning him for weak points.
BhwA3xU.jpg
With a garment of 50% lifefibers, control over the mind is lost, which makes wearing a Kamui of 100% lifefibers even more impressive.
Eq4v2QT.png
Shiro Iori says that without Inumuta there, he didn't believe he'd be able to take down the rampaging Five-Star.
uy3NjrD.jpg
Satsuki puts on Junketsu, which causes a huge burst of energy and rips up the ground some.

Senketsu detects Junketsu's power, and is afraid.
xVlePS8.png
For reference, the Kiryuin Manor is miles away from Honnouji.

Ryuko couldn't sleep though night before because she/Senketsu felt that something bad would happen.
XtgFzxR.png
Ryuko affirms that it was Junketsu that Senketsu was afraid of.
VwCaPQG.jpg
Senketsu warns Ryuko that Satsuki is more powerful than they are.
ToiHw1k.png
The mere tension between Ryuko ans Satsuki causes a powerful airburst that rips up the ground.
91nM0Z.gif

Satsuki quickly overpowers Ryuko. She shatters the ground with a tap of her sword, and sends Ryuko flying with another light tap.
NLPAM6.gif

Satsuki runs up the wall after Ryuko, and easily deals with her.

Satsuki has already mastered wearing Junketsu.
Ip6yglw.png
Satsuki sends Ryuko flying once more, and forces Senketsu to morph back into his other form.
mOB41O.gif

However, Ryuko realises the reason she only had a limited amount of time wearing Senketsu was because she was rejecting him, and when she accepts him he can function with only a little bit of blood.
ptnz494.jpg
The power is both Ryuko's and Senketsu's.
MGC8X8A.jpg
Satsuki is actually surprised by how fast Ryuko is now.
JOXUVIt.png
Ryuko slices through a huge section of the wall with her scissorblades decapitation mode.
QnVEol.gif

Satsuki states that things are finally getting interesting.
LoC00lC.png
Ryuko punches Satsuki with enough force to create a huge crater in Honnouji Academy's wall by the mere aftershock (keep in mind, it is a very big wall); likewise, Satsuki does the same with a kick.
q7p1r0.gif

Ryuko and Satsuki clash, creating a huge explosion that explodes and implodes repeatedly.
ROXrjK.gif

Satsuki wins the battle, but Ryuko swears she'll make her talk, and Satsuki promises a rematch if Ryuko can make her way up to her through her student armies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Episode 4: Dawn of a Miserable Morning

Ryuko wakes up from a dream in which Senketsu is sliced apart (this is the point where she wakes up from Satsuki's Dream World timeline, at least several days after Satsuki wakes up; it might actually be the only parts of the dream Ryuko remembers, if I recall correctly).

Ryuko is the only one who can hear Senketsu.
paRtbZP.png
We have several shots of Bunny Boy, a minor speechless character (who's mentioned in the If Glossary).
XqCtWxS.png

LbZTa5K.png

gvBSdft.png
The scissorblade embeds into the stair-slide.
lqsDYc1.png
Ryuko comes across a huge hill-road trap, and comments it would be nothing with Senketsu.
xdK00iX.png
Mako has a smaller Mako inside her mouth.
CdyrJG9.png
Banazo Mankanshoku also has a smaller Banazo inside his mouth, and his head dents the roof of his car when he sees Ryuko's underwear.
peBqhxZ.png
Ryuko leaps from skull to skull whilst carrying Mako and Maiko.

Ryuko, Mako and Maiko run on top of a giant rolling ball, and survive it exploding.

Maiko says that Senketsu's power is enough to go toe-to-toe with Satsuki.
tbz9Txo.png
Maiko dons Senketsu, and is able to master it instantly as she has no shame. However, due to the uniform being starched too much, and Senketsu resisting, Maiko isn't able to use Senketsu to his fullest potential.
lC7g76G.jpg
Finally, more shots of Honnouji Academy being huge and amidst the clouds.
SOEHSQh.png

SOEHSQh.png
dmOPgN1.png

GnqQohK.png

boQQSWc.png
Funnily enough, this means Maiko has incredible mental resistance, as most people would have lost their minds to a mere Five-Star.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Episode 5: Trigger

It's worth noting this episodes name is Trigger to start with. Goku-Uniforms enhance not only strength, speed, stamia and perception, but also other abilities such as gardening.
28RJuGU.png
Tsumugu battles the Gardening Club, taking out all the One-Stars instantly with his needles.

Mere bullets are useless against a Goku Uniform.
P5n3o9g.png
Kusanoke Yagurama then summons a colossal kaiju-sized plant, but Tsumugu kills it and drains it and Kusanoke of his power.

For a sense of scale

Ryuko one-shots the entire Biology Club.

The scissorblade shrinks in size.

Tsumuga paralyses Mako with his needles, but he says she is unharmed, and when she wakes up she'll be full of health, all her diseases will be cured, and she'd be full of vim and vigour.
EYq1qx4.png
Mako later confirms this.
MrNO1Pw.jpg
Tsumugu's sewing weapons penetrate into stone.

Tsumugu's needles are made of an alloy that allows them to seperate the connection lifefibers and their host.
l3YoaQK.jpg
Tsumugu says that if Ryuko looses control, she could become a bigger threat than the Kiryuins, and he aims to take her down before she can turn into a monster (foreshadowing Berserker Ryuko).
LuCDdkt.jpg
DRSd3hm.png
Tsumuga says that victory is not just determined by physical strength.
YYaZVv7.jpg
Ryuko without Senketsu survives several rocket launchers, then transforms. Again, we see the transformation sequence is instant.
oVEzn3.gif

Tsumuga easily takes out the Poetry Club and the Gardening Club.
q2tM7Qn.png

PwAQagv.png
Tsumuga's needles penetrate into the floor.

Tsumuga overpowers Kusanoke and stuffs his mouth with bombs.
0Y4Z03.gif

Tsumuga says he's surprised at the amount of needles it took to take out Ryuko, and that stands as testament of just how powerful a Kamui is.
E9MBWqS.jpg
Senketsu threatens Tsumugu, who hears his voice, meaning Senketsu can speak to others if he wills it (though Senketsu may have also had some of Ryuko's blood left over).
rNe8djK.jpg
Tsumugu would be more powerful than Two-Stars, but not as powerful as Ryuko, but given his powerset, he can hit above his weight. I'd say Two-Stars are fodder at this point, but in all honesty they were since episode 1. Hakodate only lasted as long as she did because Ryuko had to beat her at tennis. Which she did.

Back