• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Also, any of you have like a completed save of Mahoyo for emulator switch? :hm

Kind of annoys me that, if I want to record and cut up fights and shit from it, I need to first let it auto play back to a complete save instead of porting my physical switch save for use.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Other than the Fate route and some of the more edgy sexual assault bits sprinkled into the narrative, I’m not really sure there’s much to touch

Even then, the Fate route was more a product of needing to be exposition heavy to establish the setting.

Mind you, no need to consider me, I feel comfortable recommending Mahoyo Tsukai no Yoru to non-fans while I place a giant asterisks on the rest of the library :maybe

Nasu’s third AI variant will still be writing side stories before the main meat sees new light :maybe

Nasu himself will die long before we ever see Tsukihime 2, let alone an FSN remake or a story about the war that took place to shut down the Fuyuki grail permanently.

I want an Illya route where Heracles regains his sanity :zaru

I'd also just like a remake to give the Servants the Tsuki:re treatment in general and give a more modern showing of their capabilities. I wanna see what Nasu would do for Kojiro nowadays.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I have the game completed at 100% but i have no idea how to extract the save .

If you do ,let me know and i'll give it to ya.
If its on your official hardware, you'd need a jig (either something you buy premade for a few dollars online or jury rig yourself with shit like paperclips) to be able to enter RCM mode and a USB-C cable apparently.
Apparently still some risk associated though

My life would have been easier if I played it on my CFW Switch, but I didn't, so here I am :hm

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
If its on your official hardware, you'd need a jig (either something you buy premade for a few dollars online or jury rig yourself with shit like paperclips) to be able to enter RCM mode and a USB-C cable apparently.
Apparently still some risk associated though

My life would have been easier if I played it on my CFW Switch, but I didn't, so here I am :hm
I emulate it

I got it, but i guess you'd need the same emulator i use, which is Ryujinx , dunno if it would work on other emulators.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I emulate it

I got it, but i guess you'd need the same emulator i use, which is Ryujinx , dunno if it would work on other emulators.
Nah, I have Ryujinx too :hm

Aren't the saves in the "Games" folder?

Seems like Witch on the Holy Night as a pair of files, one about 20.8 MB, the other about 19 KB?

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nah, I have Ryujinx too :hm

Aren't the saves in the "Games" folder?

Seems like Witch on the Holy Night as a pair of files, one about 20.8 MB, the other about 19 KB?
Dunno.

I have two games instlalled and idk which is which and what the actual folder with the saves is .
The save one or the save meta one..

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

From Google Drive too.

Wanted to do Bellerophon first, and maybe some of the other bit feat type related moments where she jumps through the rocks, but I got distracted by Tears of the Kingdom :maybe

JwBP8eq.png

Saber = 22 pixels
Rock Diameter = 1343 pixels
Minimum Distance From Impact = 908 pixels

Rock Diameter/Saber = 61.045
Minimum Distance From Impact/Saber = 41.273

Saber = 1.54 meters (official height)
Rock Diameter = 94.009 meters
Minimum Distance From Impact = 63.56 meters

KzJIKny.png
tEb2CZp.png

Rock Diameter = 491 pixels
Rock Height = 711 pixels
Rock Fall Distance = 610 pixels

Rock Height/Rock Diameter = 1.448
Rock Fall Distance/Rock Diameter = 1.242

Rock Height = 136.125 meters

Volume = LWH

L and W = Rock Diameter
H = Rock Height

Rock Volume = 1,203,030.835 m^3
Rock Density = 2,700 kg/m^3
Rock Mass = 3,248,183,254.5 kilograms

Can also determine the speed of the rock in free fall for the scene as we know it'd have needed to at least have fallen its full height (second image) by this point in the destruction.

Rock Fall Distance = 116.759 meters

v = sqrt(2gd)

d = Rock Fall Distance
g = 9.8 m/s^2

Rock Fall Speed = 47.838 m/s

So this sets up a pair of ends to be shown for this feat~

One that considers the speed of the scene, and one that does not.

ltqkvwG.png
XoWJjpr.png
Tq6hLJB.png
px2XUuW.png

Here, they're the same damn scene, yes.

This was not easy to observe in the completed animation (honestly kind of impossible?). The animation material makes it clear the frame of visual reference (the camera) does not really seem to move after the impact at least (make note of the background features that are otherwise obscured outside the animation materials). So I can do KE both without and with considering the speed of the falling rocks~

Image 1

Impact = 873 pixels
Initial Rock Expansion = 224 pixels
Panel Height = 1080 pixels

Initial Rock Expansion/Impact = 0.257

2*atan(873/(1080/tan(70/2 deg)))

Impact = 59.02 degrees
Minimum Distance From Impact = 63.56 meters

Impact Diameter = 71.95 meters
Initial Rock Expansion = 18.491 meters

Image 2 (same frame of reference/scale)

Rock Expansion Diameter = 1725 pixels

Rock Expansion Diameter/Impact = 1.976

Rock Expansion Diameter = 142.173 meters
Rock Expansion Radius = 71.087 meters

Time Frame = 0.2 seconds

Rock Expansion Speed = 355.435 m/s

Sakura Matou Rider Medusa's Physical Might (Low End) = 205,178,055,341,996 joules or 49.039 kilotons

Also can consider this relative to the rock not appearing to move in free fall as it expands, if nothing else the animation material makes it seem that way.

So we'll use our handy 0.02 degrees of visual acuity to determine the distance we should have perceived some movement of it in free fall while Medusa sent Saber Alter flying through it.

So, 59.02 degrees is apparently about 71.95 meters, that'd make 0.02 degrees = 0.0245 meters

Time Frame = 0.024/47.838 = 0.000502 seconds

Divide the initial rock expansion of 18.491 meters by that time frame for the free fall speed being taken into consideration speed figure for an expansion speed of 36,834.661 m/s

Sakura Matou Rider Medusa's Physical Might (High End) = 2,203,561,718,703,546,000 joules or 526.664 megatons

Neat.

Final Tally

Sakura Matou Rider Medusa's Physical Might (Low End) = 49.039 kilotons

Sakura Matou Rider Medusa's Physical Might (High End) = 526.664 megatons

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, but i'm pretty sure the actual save files are in here :
cP3xDYB.jpg

And both the save file and save Meta files look like this

KUlMfr4.jpg
Gonna hazard a guess the first is Tsukihime from the date :hm

Remember the last time you booted up Mahoyo? Hell, would probably be pretty simple to figure out if it updated upon boot with date modified anyway.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Gonna hazard a guess the first is Tsukihime from the date :hm

Remember the last time you booted up Mahoyo? Hell, would probably be pretty simple to figure out if it updated upon boot with date modified anyway.
Yeah, I can see it in the emulator.

Mid December , which corelates with the 000000000003 file.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
f you upload that to like a drive folder I could try seeing if overwriting my own would work
Ok, i'm gonna upload all of them, not like a completed Tsuki file is gonna do harm, especially since i see you got it as well.

Fuck around with them and see what works. Of course, before that , make a back up.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If you upload that to like a drive folder I could try seeing if overwriting my own would work :hm

Mahoyo was, don't see why Tsukihime wouldn't be
I know, just wanted to see if there was confirmation. Especially with the increasing push for digital media each day

Back