Undead Unluck feats/tierlist/general discussion

El Hermano

Acclaimed
So it was confirmed that among the UMAs there are 10 "Master Rules" for a loop.

The Current Quest target is one of these Master Rules, Uma Sick.

And it was also confirmed that UMA Galaxy which was added last loop, is one of the current 10 Master Rules.

20231001122020967.jpg

Meaning it's likely gonna be a future quest target :lul
I dunno about Galaxy being the next target but the mere fact God has created a floating book that can simply instantly, on command generate and spit out an entire galaxy compressed into the size of a small building and then have it fly out and explode at almost what seems like an instant into an entire galaxy...was kinda telling how powerful the cast would have to become to defeat them.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

And it was also confirmed that UMA Galaxy which was added last loop, is one of the current 10 Master Rules.

20231001122020967.jpg

Gonna kill the muhfuggin galaxy
:hestonpls

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I dunno about Galaxy being the next target but the mere fact God has created a floating book that can simply generate and spit out an entire galaxy compressed into the size of a small building and then have it fly out and explode at almost what seems like an instant into an entire galaxy...was kinda telling how powerful the cast would have to become to defeat them.
It seems like the Master Rules are gonna be the main villain group at this stage of the story.

Maybe Death being the most powerful one, above even Uma Galaxy somehow?

I just definitely get that vibe, given how much Uma Sick's introduction was built up (with them still likely being the weakest of the 10 master rules).

El Hermano

Acclaimed
It seems like the Master Rules are gonna be the main villain group at this stage of the story.

Maybe Death being the most powerful one, above even Uma Galaxy somehow?

I just definitely get that vibe, given how much Uma Sick's introduction was built up (with them still likely being the weakest of the 10 master rules).
It's going to be kinda weird since aside from the alien shenanigans having entire galaxies to explore would be kinda awesome. It'd feel a bit too nihilistic having them destroy it all. Also, I'm interested to see if there'll be a separate UMA for the universe.

Death is probably just going to outright negate the concept of life so it'll be interesting to see how its handled.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
It's going to be kinda weird since aside from the alien shenanigans having entire galaxies to explore would be kinda awesome. It'd feel a bit too nihilistic having them destroy it all. Also, I'm interested to see if there'll be a separate UMA for the universe.

Death is probably just going to outright negate the concept of life so it'll be interesting to see how its handled.
To be fair. Given how it's explained that master rules will "never disappear". I'm assuming the concepts they embody will still exist even after their physical form is defeated/destroyed.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
To be fair. Given how it's explained that master rules will "never disappear". I'm assuming the concepts they embody will still exist even after their physical form is defeated/destroyed.
I think they may just be a physical manifestation of a concept that's just set to malevolent mode. I'm really curios as to how Tozuka's going to handle them erasing/fighting these very crucial-to-life concepts.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
@ChaosTheory123 What would be the ballpark of such feat:

Both in terms of creating an entire galaxy and blasting one "open" by rapidly spreading its stars all at once in what seems like an instant/couple of seconds.

EDIT: Just fucking realized I got the answer months ago, LMAO. That said, assuming it's even possible to figure out, knowing what it'd take to generate an entire galaxy in a second or two could prove useful :maybe

Albeit, I figure this one's a bit of an assumption.

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I watched the first episode. And I could not be happier :lit

David Productions have done absolute justice to the manga. Even somewhat toned down the skeevier bits to make it easier for people to understand it was comedic, I think. It just worked perfectly.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I watched the first episode. And I could not be happier :lit

David Productions have done absolute justice to the manga. Even somewhat toned down the skeevier bits to make it easier for people to understand it was comedic, I think. It just worked perfectly.
If the anime and manga don't explode in popularity over the next couple of months I will actually cry myself to sleep.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
If the anime and manga don't explode in popularity over the next couple of months I will actually cry myself to sleep.
Same. Unfortunately I've been hearing online that it only got released on Hulu in the US today.

And I really hope that's just a mistake and it will still release in Europe, Canada, Latin America, etc... on Disney +.

But we'll just have to wait and see -_-

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Same. Unfortunately I've been hearing online that it only got released on Hulu in the US today.

And I really hope that's just a mistake and it will still release in Europe, Canada, Latin America, etc... on Disney +.

But we'll just have to wait and see -_-
Smh. It's a really weird situation where the manga isn't that popular but still gets a top-tier adaptation by a big studio and is streamed abroad - all in a way that doesn't seem to try and contribute to its success. It's like they believe there's a lot of potential but are just too hesitant.

I did hear it's number 1 trending in Japan, not sure how accurate that is, though. Fingers crossed.

The power of Fuuko's meteor might have been more powerful in the anime? We don't see the crater and it doesn't completely destroy the building like in the manga, but in the anime it seemed to dispel the storm instead.
This episode adapted the first chapter really well although it had some differences, but it was a good reminder that this series was always fucking nuts from the start.

20231001122020967.jpg

I think with the most recent chapters I have a better idea of what Master Rules are.
After Ragnarok, a Rule/UMA is chosen to be a Master Rule and is now permanently added to the world, which is why Galaxy continue to exist from Loop 100 to Loop 101.
When Apocalypse says that the rule will never disappear, he means even if you kill the UMA, the concept it represents will still exist. Which is why when Andy kills UMA Gravity and Magma last loop their concepts continue to exist and no major changes happen to the world. While when he killed UMA Insect and Thirst, you see the world change with those concepts disappearing.

Apocalypse says the first 10 are the strongest.
UMA Sick, the 10th Master Rule, has permanently exist since the 11th loop, which is why he remembers Juiz and why he was disappointed with being ignored by Fuuko this chapter. The Negators never had to experience the change of a world without sickness to a world with it. He has always been here to them.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Opening and Ending

Love the trippy visuals and blink and you miss it nods to different events and characters. Also just great finally seeing the music together with the visuals after only getting to hear the opening last week.

I get the impression from this that the first cour will end with the Unrepair Arc and we'll get a 2nd opening for the second half.

Really chill vibes, does a great job hinting at the connections between Andy and Juiz. Since in a way, he wouldn't exist without her.

Back