Undead Unluck feats/tierlist/general discussion

Eztephan

Illustrious
Latla negation skill name is finally revealed.
0179-016.png

Also the fact that probably in the last loop she awaked her power during the fortune telling of her sister operation. Really a cosmic joke.

Never realized that Rip's eye glowed when he started controlling those scalpels in his last fight with Andy. Both his legs, his left arm, and his right eye were all replaced with artifacts. Rip was cutting himself apart in order to get strong enough to save Leila.
16081837_784_1145_185522.webp

Episode 3 reminded me that the Union has some nice tech. Besides that satellite being able to snipe Andy's boat from that high up, it is also what they used to alter the memory and minds of the population worldwide.
Gina's theme was great too.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Chapter 181
Fuuko giving Andy a high-five gave him enough Unluck to summon a gigantic Comet that snuffed outs the meteorite she summoned earlier.
I wonder if it would be worth getting a calc for that. Or just by sheer size and speed the comet’s KE might get a higher value than it vaporizing the meteor :hm

SPOILER_1698593205409716.png

SHITS GETTIG FUCKING REAL NOW. I wonder which ones Death
Some predictions
I think No. 1 is most likely to be death. He even looks a bit like Andy. No. 7 looks like it could be Time as it’s a dapper old guy looking at a pocket watch. I’ve heard people say No. 3 could be gender since it’s got DNA strands for hair and I think No. 4 could be Fate (I’ve heard people say they think it could be religion since she’s get a nun outfit but I feel like Fate fits better as a Master Rule).

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Undead Unluck is peak shonen.

Also, just saying: Apparently, initial leaks for 182 have been out since Wednesday.

Yeah, apparently we usually get leaks by that time but the community isn't that big for us to usually discuss them, but there was a pretty good feat.
Andy is currently on the surface of the Sun. Besides having good heat resistance for staying there and, depending on what time frame we use, the speed feat of him shooting his finger from the Sun to the Earth can go from sub-relative to FTL. The slower he did it the longer his clones last.

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Yeah, apparently we usually get leaks by that time but the community isn't that big for us to usually discuss them, but there was a pretty good feat.
Andy is currently on the surface of the Sun. Besides having good heat resistance for staying there and, depending on what time frame we use, the speed feat of him shooting his finger from the Sun to the Earth can go from sub-relative to FTL. The slower he did it the longer his clones last.
He did manage to hit him right on time, It looked like a direct shot right at Sick's face. I'd say the time frame would be around how long their attack spam holding Sick lasted before Andy's hand hit him.

Chapter 181
Andy has been using his soul to keep the 10 Master Rules locked on the Sun. He also made a sunspot, not sure if I can be used for anything.
He shot his finger from the Sun to the Earth, however the time frame seems a bit confusing. When we see him on the Sun he is still in the same pose making it seem like it wasn't that long ago when he fired it. But, Master Rule I explains that the Clone followed Sick as he fell from the Sun of the Earth.
Which changes the timeline significantly, and depends on when Sick arrived on Earth, was it when Sick's juniors attack the hospital? The attack happened that morning and the clone arrives that night so the time frame is several hours. If it's when the quest started then the time frame is ~2 days.

I've been thinking about the sunspot Andy created.
F-POJ6_WYAAXsdW

Sunspots are created because of the temperature difference compared to the rest of the surface around it. The surface of the Sun is around 10,000° f while sunspots are around 6,500° f. While Andy's sunspot isn't that big compared to the Sun that should still be a massive surface area compared to planets I am guessing.
I'm not sure if it could be used for an attack, but I feel like this implies that Andy could fuck over planets or deep freeze them by using his soul over a massive area.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well the size of the sunspot caused by Andy is around the 22771.1 km of diameter.
Screenshot_20231105-131448_ImageMeter.jpg

And you can calc the creation of a Sunspot with Kinetic Energy, cuz Andy would move the plasma of that area.

Something like this: The diameter of the sunspot is 22771.1km so the radius is 11385.5km and the "Height" is 3000km(the thickness of the chromosphere). To know the volume is only use the formula of a cylinder is π×11385.52×3000=1221730293747.3km3 and the density of Sun Plasma is 0.2g/m3, with all that the mass will be 1.2217302937473E+21m3 * 0.2g/m3= 2.4434605874946E+20g.

Now, to know the kinetic energy, the speed in witch Andy move the plasma is needed, i will use that him move the plasma in 5s(cuz him soul covering that area to seal the Master Rules need to be in a short time) so the speed is 4554200m/s. Knowing all that the Kinetic Energy is 1/2(2.4434605874946E+20g*4554200m/s^2)=2.5339587489452883e+30 joules or 605 Exatons.

Moon Level buster in common terms.

Also in the previous loop, Bind was inside in a Solar Flare when him travel to the Sun to the Earth.
0101-019.png

And Solar Flares generate 5e25 joules of energy or Multi Continent.

Back