Undead Unluck feats/tierlist/general discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Holy fuck. What could this yield?
I asked the ai and got some stuff

Turning off the sun, as in permanently extinguishing its fusion reactions, would require overcoming the immense gravitational and nuclear forces at play in its core. The sun generates energy through nuclear fusion, primarily converting hydrogen into helium, and it's this process that keeps it shining.

Removing its fuel: Extracting a significant portion of the sun's hydrogen. However, considering the sun's mass is approximately 1.989 × 10^30 kilograms, removing enough hydrogen to halt fusion is far beyond our current technological capabilities.
Even in a theoretical scenario where technological and practical limitations are ignored, quantifying the exact amount of energy needed to "turn off" the sun is highly speculative and not grounded in current scientific understanding. However, we can consider some rough estimates based on the three outlined methods:

1. Removing its fuel: The energy required to physically remove a significant portion of the sun's mass (specifically, its hydrogen) would be astronomical. This would involve overcoming the sun's gravitational binding energy, which is the energy that holds the sun together. The gravitational binding energy of the sun is approximately 6.87 × 10^41 joules. This is many times greater than the total energy produced by the sun over its entire 10-billion-year lifetime.

A_emoji_laugh.gif

Holy fuck. What could this yield?
The beginning of the chapter says that Enjin can only do this for 5 minutes, so you should be able to get a yield for it.
However, it was done with Enjin's Unburn so I don't think you can scale that to anybody. Only thing it shows is that Enjin can negate fire users/attacks up to that level of power.
Have to wait for the chapter for the full context, but Andy's Soul based attack could be FTL.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, in the anime is showed that Galaxy addition is not limited to the Milky Way. From visuals and the fact that Myths like the Greeks one had constellations that are in other Galaxies and the creation of Aliens in the process.
Screenshot_20231209-122633_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20231209-122651_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20231209-122710_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20231209-122724_VLC.jpg

So Galaxy and in counterpart SUN and probably LUNA are much stronger also the speed feat will be also higher. Sick, really sick.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Something interesting is that Uluru is being vaporize or melted by Secks Ship beam, and get more screenview in the anime.

The one of the manga:
0020-012.png

I isn't made a calc about that but is probably to be around megatons or gigatons, but i don't find sandstone destruction values in Joules/cc, to get a proper use to the volume of the part that was melted or vaporized, but that's is difficult to scale mostly because the other UFO is and "Artifact" and the other Aliens was powered by another artifact, so scale someone to this is mostly personal and doesn't had solid proof outside most of the cast had feat similar or stronger that this one, maybe Phil cuz his body is an artifact.

Chapter is out
Unburn turning off the Sun for 5 minutes was only because they were worried that any longer would cause some damage to the Earth, so Enjin could have probably turned it off for longer.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I'm guessing we're gonna see how Juiz defeats language in the same way as the first loop? Though I don't remember language being a master rule in the previous loop.

Language was actually defeated by Nico last loop. Nico100 was pretty strong, but unless Unforgettable can counter Language's abilities or he was using his pseudo-ghosts from his fight with Andy, I don't see how he could beat a Master Rule solo. I'm pretty sure that Language being a Master Rule is a retcon because during that round of quests Apocalypse said that Spoil was the hardest quest on there.

Back