Weebs of the forum (so basically all of you) I need help with my imminent damnation

I really REALLY wanna get passed the art style of Texhnolyze cause it looks promising... but those character designs... feels like that Linkin Park video all over again.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
you should really give it a try because i think you'd dig it. possibly

you should really give it a try because i think you'd dig it. possibly
Thing is... I vaguely remember trying to watch it way back in 07 alongside Ergo Proxy and Lain but for some odd reason I stopped... Which is odd because I also watched Naruto back then and the style there is exactly what i can't stomach nowadays.

Also I might get some hate for saying this but... Edgerunners was the worst experience I've had with anime in the last decade or more... so bad I actually almost gave up on getting back into anime after seeing it.

Something about the loud over the top style, over-reliance on high school emotional drama and a sense of immature violence that falls flat even for a setting stuck in perpetual 80s cyberhell made it deeply painful for me to get to the finale.

Sorry if this upsets someone on here but it's my own personal opinion and frankly I'm not exactly experienced with anime so my opinion means jack shit.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Growing up with Maya The Bee, Pokemon, YGO and Digimon makes one associate good anime with hand drawn faulty art style as opposed to that semi-cell shaded look that's splatted all over modern anime.
Didn't YGO and Digimon have semi cell too

Didn't YGO and Digimon have semi cell too
Yugioh005.png

Looks hand drawn to me?

Back