What are you currently playing?

Gonna finish American McGee's Alice either today or tomorrow, it was an amazing journey and I loved every second of it! Goes to show how engine limitations are nothing when in the hands of people who know how to bend them to the absolute limit!
s2UzLJQ.png

@Ral explain? Like... I'm confused? American is a slang now? :skully

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I'd say I prefer BB over Sekiro too, but I think the meat of that opinion just comes down to the types of game they are. I like being able to mix and match outfits and pick a weapon type and playstyle that suit me, while Sekiro is very dedicated to a specific playstyle. None of the Soulsborne games feel quite as satisfying as Sekiro when played right, though.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That said I forgot how much I hate the spear or lance using Samurai Generals/Mini-bosses like the one by the Ashina Reservoir area. The Lone Shadow Swordsman was at least only difficult due to the fact Miyazaki intentionally made the camera as big of an enemy for the player to deal with in that tightly confined area within the ravine/cavern and you can cheese the dude with the steps after getting the plunging attack/deathblow to take his first health bar away. The samurai general with the lance is simply bullshit because you a) will often times at least on my part, mistake his sweeping deathblow attack with the thrusting one i.e. trying to Mikiri Counter the sweep and inversely trying to Vault Over/counter the thrust one.

Gun Fort area in the Sunken Valley still annoys the shit out of me.

Reactions: Ral

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Also obviously Elden Ring

I'm having a hard time making an attractive lady character in this (I'm sorry; an attractive "type B" character). It's definitely in character for me to spend an entire day just mulling over pointless cosmetic stuff in games like this, but it's frustrating when I want to get stuck in, find a greatsword somewhere and start being cool.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Dis dicc cause I've got no gaemz
Gonna finish American McGee's Alice either today or tomorrow, it was an amazing journey and I loved every second of it! Goes to show how engine limitations are nothing when in the hands of people who know how to bend them to the absolute limit!

Oh I love that game. Great music, atmosphere, and story.

The sequel was sadly rushed by that god awful EA but it's still got great music, atmosphere, and plot.

You know he has a store? Mysterious.americanmcgee?

I've been buying his cute/disturbing bunny plushes. They're so soft. Good quality too.

Back