• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

What is the most inaccurate site for power scaling

Worst power scaling site

• Fandom/Wiki

• Quora

• Comicvine

• Fanverse/Naruto Forums

• Anime Vice

• Discord

• CBR/Comic book rumbles

• This site

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Discord

or

Quora

or Fandom/Wiki

Or Comicvine

or

This site

or Naruto forums/Fanverse

or CBR/Comic book rumbles

or

AnimeVice

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
space battles from this list it’s Quora by far

whether you even remotely like this forum vs any of those others I don’t think hardly anyone would disagree about how wildly inaccurate Quora is

CBR actually might be worse though
They said Saitama was>Lain and that Zeno was the strongest character in anime which is uhhhhh

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah the point of Fuji in that arc is he deliberately self sabotages both bc he can’t fight a celestial dragon but he also wants to let somebody else with no political baggage take doffy down

Maddie

Acclaimed
I'm going to ignore CBR and Screenrant, only forums

so in that list is

OBD
VSB
SB
SD.net (lol)
Comicvine (lol)
r/WWW

Out of those I would say Spacebattles. Comicvine used to be the worst but they're basically irrelevant now.

VSB scales right they just take feats to stupid extreme ends

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
a lot of vsb issues that I’ve seen actually just come from them not sticking to the system they have set up in the first place

EG 9D DMC Dante does not fit the standards they have for the dimensional tiering to be valid, but it got pushed anyways due to agendas or whatever

While SCP is an insanely strong series I’ve seen some that only have like, universal feats, all the way up at Tier 0 based on an interpretation of a one off thing that only vaguely affects the character

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
All of them. Each of these sites get one half of series dead wrong while getting other half dead wrong.
>Vs Wiki wanks thing to high heaven due to maximum interpretation of statement and feats.

>Spacebattles downplays some series really bad while wanks other to high heaven. Also, their habit of being suspicious of feats is right in zone of ‘Won’t accept anything you say no matter the source because it invalids my head cannon.’

>Quora is place for people who got kicked out from all the other sites. It’s filled with worst apples from each basket.

>Fanverse has problem with biases.

>OBD is outdated, and also has biases for and against some series.

>Is discord even a place you debate about things.

>Screenrant is just ‘How to get more views and support the majority.’

>All are bad. Full stop

Last edited:

Maddie

Acclaimed
Comicvine is dead. Barren wasteland. Should’ve allowed for more toxicity
Comicvine worked when it was like a replacement Moviecodec where nonsense shitpost threads reigned supreme

I disagree with some OBD interpretations but they are the "best" at least culturally.

Back