Who is the strongest character that Nakhash (Star Wars) can beat in To Aru?

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Nakhash, the Father of Shadows, has decided to invade To Aru. So who is the strongest character that he will be able to beat?

This is Nakhash at his most powerful.
Any To Aru character at their most powerful.
Nakhash or any To Aru character had full knowledge of each other.

Battle takes place in To Aru verse.

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
The SW multiverse as described in Supernatural Encounters is that for every Celestial, there exists a universe.

"As there are many Celestials, there are many universes; they are not infinite duplicates of the same thing but are as different and unique as stories in a library. If each living being is unique, how much more so would a galaxy be? Even if a being is cloned, and the clone bears all the marks of the original, he is yet a separate and unique being.”

The thing is, SE doesn't say how many Celestials existed. It could be an infinite or an finite number of Celestials.

Splendid Ap, one of the Bedlam Spirits, can easily create multiple universes either by accident or on purpose. There's Cold Danda Sine who is the master of anti-concepts, something that I don't fully understand. Horliss-Horliss who can create null inversions of something such as otherspace being a null inversion of the Skyriver universe. One of the children of Splendid Ap, the Mind-Matrix, although he needs some help from a thousand Cephalons, can do universal scale existence erasure by simply willing it. These Bedlam Spirits and their children are weak compared to a single Celestial.

And Nakhash is powerful enough to fight back against all of the Celestials and have them fleeing from him.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure why the Virtual On crossover with Tangram is being mentioned when Tangram has at most equal statements/feats to Othinus in canon :rock

More importantly, what's Nahkhash' arsenal looking like?

King of time

Exceptional
I'm not sure why the Virtual On crossover with Tangram is being mentioned when Tangram has at most equal statements/feats to Othinus in canon :rock

is there anyone in toaru who can destroy multiverse?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
is there anyone in toaru who can destroy multiverse?
Yeah, any top tier can (Fiamma, Ollerus, Dainsleif calamities and full power phase beings, Coronzon with her avatar, true Gremlin (both nerfed and at full power), Aleister, Kingsford, JVA, Risk 4 Transcendents, etc).

Othinus creates billions-trillions of universe-sized phases (they're all explicitly separate spaces that are slightly-altered copies of the main universe/phase) to torment Touma in NT9 and the narration in NT10 (I believe) specifically says Othinus can create an infinite amount of these "worlds".

And she destroys all of these phases in short order at the end of NT9.

Last edited:

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

Nakhash doesn't have alot of feats. He does have a few.

The Supreme Maker created everything and even the Force itself by songs. It is pretty similar to how Eru Illuvatar created all of LOTR with music. Nakhash can create his own songs to counter SM's songs. In other words, Nakhash is powerful enough to have an effect on what SM is doing, who is the creator of everything, including all the Celestials and the Force. Whether there are an infinite number of Celestials or a finite number, I'm not sure. This is important because for every Celestial, there's a universe. So if there's an infinite Celestials, there are infinite universes. Tilotny, one of the Bedlam Spirits, met him and tried to will him out of existence, but he wasn't affected at all.

You can take whatever feats done by GM Luke, Abeloth, Ones of Mortis, Splendid Ap, Tilotny, Wutzek, etc. and it would be something that Nakhash would easily replicate. I say this because he is exponentially way above them and it is noted that he corrupted the Force, thus creating the the dark side of the Force, making him the true and actual master of the dark side of the Force.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So do Magic Gods

"Destiny?"

"Ha ha. That may be difficult for someone poisoned by science in Academy City, but you must have always felt that you were burdened with misfortune

"…"

"There is such a thing as unavoidable destiny. There are powerful rails that cannot be overcome by an individual's decisions. But even that is ultimately nothing more than the result of an unseen clash between the opinions of Magic Gods. Of course, we have no intention of harming any specific individual. In fact, the individuals clinging to this puny planet never enter our field of vision. Still, our actions are constantly affecting the outside world and make great changes in the world. It can be quite a problem."

"The gathering of Magic Gods known as Gremlin could also be called the keyboard connected to the world and to destiny. Simply having someone push or pull at it is enough to distort the current age. It isn't an issue of any individual. We are all bringing about change. And we do so whether we continue forward or turn back. No, even doing nothing affects it."

Unless he’s Multiversal to at least the billions of worlds degree, hard stops at Othinus

"Was he really a Magic God who had bloomed some other way than Othinus?

Kamijou's face was pale, but Othinus did not hesitate to speak to him.

"But have you forgotten? How many digits' worth of worlds do you think I made and remade when I was settling things with you? If an equal Magic God existed in this world and this age, they would have interfered back then."

"You mean…?"

"At the very least, there wasn't a Magic God in this world. Doesn't that seem like a reasonable conclusion?"

Stop it. I don’t like being praised like that. You saw Othinus at full power, didn’t you? If the predicted specs I calculated out are accurate, her power would go well beyond mine which is limited to the world we’re in now. How many times was the world destroyed on your way here? In fact, how’d you even defeat her when she had her lance? …No, merely winning in a fistfight wouldn’t get you back to this world.”

It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

“Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.

"Have you forgotten?" Othinus sounded almost utterly exasperated. "This is the Dianoid. The entire building is made of carbon materials. That means you don't need control over every phase, every dimension, and every element to manipulate everything around you. A magician with control over carbon and nothing else can pull that one off."

nevermind the Magic Gods above her literally infinitely stronger than her

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it’s also not disputed for any actual reason, it’s just a combination of laziness and people not liking the series. At this point there’s a million quotes floating around backing it up regardless of if I like the series or not. The hobby shouldn’t judge things based on that

Back