• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Who is the strongest character that Nakhash (Star Wars) can beat in To Aru?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I don't even know why Pax posted that.

Like I guess he's trying to say that Touma's doesn't just negate supernatural stuff... but Touma's IB only negates supernatural stuff. Izayoi from what I heard doesn't use magical energy or shit, its nanomachines, you have to go for non-canon shit for touma to negate that kinda stuff.
I was joking around if you somehow couldn't tell yesterday

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
"The current generation of Imagine Breaker" obviously implies that there were previous generations of it which manifested differently

idk how that's hard to figure out lol

the quote is self-explanatory
Not if you don't have context dude. Which is the point.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
“You have no credibility!”

“Okay, what have I done that has no credibility?”

“I don’t know, you just don’t.”

Fucking 12 year old shit

:skully
Yeah, cause we're living in this magical world where credibility is not accrued based on the totality on one's activity in any given domain, just on one specific thing.

And then you wonder why people are not taking you seriously .

You're making the case for them.

"The current generation of Imagine Breaker" obviously implies that there were previous generations of it which manifested differently

idk how that's hard to figure out lol

the quote is self-explanatory

...My brother in Christ, the fact that you two was the ones who acted as if Imagine Breaker was some massively one of a kind item basically had that interpretation be drilled into us...
Don't pretend it wouldn't cause major problems at all to suddenly now bring that shit in is just being people "ignorant" rather than you explicitly not bringing facts and context in.

Honestly I don't even know why Pax posted that.

Like I guess he's trying to say that Touma's doesn't just negate supernatural stuff... but Touma's IB only negates supernatural stuff. Izayoi from what I heard doesn't use magical energy or shit, its nanomachines, you have to go for non-canon shit for touma to negate that kinda stuff.

Like, there's alot of things about Imagine Breaker I believe wouldn't work in a vs. context(Especially that "Pure World" nonsense or suddenly just Aliens somehow ceasing to exist because they don't belong there either)... but yeah, IB can stop Nanomachines? I don't ever remember that being a thing... ever.
Seriously, I can really get why it's so hard to take To Aru seriously when you have people doing this.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"I don't believe in the explicit description of how Imagine Breaker as a power works"

why are you taking what I said as a joke in the circus thread regarding Izayoi seriously anyway:char

obviously the CURRENT generation of Imagine Breaker probably wouldn't nullify nanomachines (if that's even the source of Izayoi's strength), that was the whole point of why I brought up the previous generations which were mentioned by Aleister's daughter Lilith

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
"I don't believe in the explicit description of how Imagine Breaker as a power works"

why are you taking what I said as a joke in the circus thread seriously:char
In serious? The way you "joke" is so passive-aggressive it just looks like you're pretending to not be offended by a little ribbing.

"the quote is self-explanatory"

My brother in Christ, that quote is about as self explanatory than people thinking the Bleach Realms are 3 Universes than 3 Planets...

It feels like you are absolutely not understanding the problem here when you 2 have explicitly never given us a single bit of context that the Imagine Breaker is not something Touma was born with or was something others had access to.
That's a huge amount of context not there when it comes to Touma and the Imagine Breaker.

why are you taking what I said as a joke in the circus thread seriously:char

obviously the CURRENT generation of Imagine Breaker probably wouldn't nullify nanomachines (if that's even the source of Izayoi's strength), that was the whole point of why I brought up the previous generations

... If we go by the context you stated, those versions would be WEAKER than what you try and state what Touma's Imagine Breaker is currently capable of as they would only affect "the occult" which is not what Nanomachines are...

It feels like your attempt at trying to come off like you are doing some ribbing is you just slowly getting angry over this.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You know what I'm not doing this. @Paxton, @Astaro You guys wonder why I haven't finished the respect thread and then do this shit, saps all my motivation.
I’ve done what exactly? I asked for the context that they keep asking for without specifying and all I’m answered with is “lol you’ve got no credibility!” and bringing up past drama to utterly derail the topic at hand so it goes nowhere.

So fuck this if you all can’t stick to the one simple lane I’ve given. I did my part

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
My brother in Christ, that quote is about as self explanatory than people thinking the Bleach Realms are 3 Universes than 3 Planets...

It feels like you are absolutely not understanding the problem here when you 2 have explicitly never given us a single bit of context that the Imagine Breaker is not something Touma was born with or was something others had access to.
That's a huge amount of context not there when it comes to Touma and the Imagine Breaker.

... If we go by the context you stated, those versions would be WEAKER than what you try and state what Touma's Imagine Breaker is currently capable of as they would only affect "the occult" which is not what Nanomachines are...

It feels like your attempt at trying to come off like you are doing some ribbing is you just slowly getting angry over this.
The quote is extremely clear-cut in that there are different generations of Imagine Breaker.

You don't need anything else to gleam that much from it.

"Give it up, Dad." The baby spoke through the trumpet toy in her mouth.
"Great Demon Coronzon has gained a physical vessel, so she cannot be defeated by the current generation of Imagine Breaker which only works on the occult.
There is no other way.
This is what I was preserved for.
This is not a simple coincidence.
Someone intentionally saved me for this purpose. Isn't it a little selfish to assume you would get what you want without giving anything in return?"
"Kh."
"I was wrong to let my guard down once I was saved. And it is true I should have been lost one hundred years ago. It is thanks to Aiwass's use of me that I had this opportunity to see the world and learn what it means to create human bonds. I was fortunate to get what I did."
Literally the exact opposite of what you're claiming was stated.
You're not even reading the quote correctly and yet I'm somehow ignoring context :rock

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I love how others bring up past beef to resorting to childish insults over this and somehow me and Pax are the ones at fault.

You guys don’t want discussion or debate, it’s online drama that you want.

The quote is extremely clear-cut in that there are different generations of Imagine Breaker.

You don't need anything else to gleam that much from it.

Paxton... I'm not fucking retarded and it's amazing how you refuse to understand something so basic and simple:

That quote you gave us has no fucking context attached to it because you guys never gave us a bit of context that Aleister implanted Imagine Breaker on him which basically changes alot of how we perceive Imagine Breaker. That's my entire argument and it's insane you refuse to acknowledge why people may have a problem with your credibility or massive lack of.

Literally the exact opposite of what you're claiming was stated.
You're not even reading the quote correctly and yet I'm somehow ignoring context :rock

Yes, somehow I'm stupid... because I dared to give you or Astaro any benefit of the doubt when it comes to To Aru.
I'll avoid that in the future from now on.

I love how others bring up past beef to resorting to childish insults over this and somehow me and Pax are the ones at fault.

You guys don’t want discussion or debate, it’s online drama that you want.

Yes, we are doing this just to have online drama, that's why we are far more PG than we was in the past, that makes perfect sense...

I'm honestly beginning to reach that point where I will personally go back to my younger days and start insulting you fuckers because this constant attack on my intelligence is getting on my last nerves.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Also if your argument is that Touma wasn't born with Imagine Breaker that's just straight up incorrect to begin with

Also if your argument is that Touma wasn't born with Imagine Breaker that's just straight up incorrect to begin with

...And why should I believe your take over Cryso's then? You see where the problem even starts?
I could bring up a cavalcade of shit you said without any context or proof and you just expect me and others to believe because you said so?

This is precisely where the problem is but instead of atleast lessening your stance and trying to correct for the future, you basically go all in and then blame anyone and everyone else for your faults.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
When did goldenboy ever say Touma wasn't born with Imagine Breaker lol

if you really want someone to back up what they're saying then just say so

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The foul play literally being done right here for anyone to see.
How would you even know that ?

Your ass got all offended at me based on my original comment whose main message was : " hey , we can't keep a series in limbo due to laziness , willful ignorance...etc. "

Yeah, sorry not sorry i also stated that one of the reasons was your lack of credibility. It is what it is.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
When did goldenboy ever say Touma wasn't born with Imagine Breaker lol

if you really want someone to back up what they're saying then just say so
Touma was born with Imagine Breaker yes, I was just telling Xhom that Aleister had something to do with IB choosing Touma. Context he didn't have cause you didn't give it to him.

All you've done is just be more confusing than even that quote you posted.

Back