Workout Thread

EagleGSU

Illustrious
Weighed in at 170.0 today. Have a massage scheduled for tomorrow at lunch hoping I can get whatever has tweaked my neck and shoulders worked out and get back to feeling 100%.

but still think heavy lifting is going to be out of the question for awhile. Need to find another way to stay fit. Golf I don’t think is enough.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
with all the coronabeerus :mjlol routine and all, i had stopped for a while

but been working out again, especially the past 5 months, still at 12% bodyfat and 195lbs = i am also 6'1 feet

had been doing

kickbox for 4 years but started it again weeks ago, as hobby now

and have it now more like as keeping up in shape, along with cardio and some weights, all good, so far

Delta Shell

Preeminent
It's been over a month now and i've trained for the most part pain free.

I did 1 hour and wrestling and 2 hours of BJJ on Wednesday, that was the real test and I got through all the sessions without the crippling agony i've been in for years. I've finally found a physio that knows his shit and it honestly feels like a miracle. Part of me wants to compete again but I need to take it one step at a time. (They also need to allow me to compete in the Masters category instead of adult because i'm old AF).

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
I remember him saying Keto worked wonders for him.

I've done both (I always IF though tbh) and both work, I just enjoy Pizza.
You can enjoy pizza nothing big . If you have decent health with no diabetes or Heart issue .

Its important to workout an hour because nature of our job is sitting in front of computer entire day .

EagleGSU

Illustrious
I do IF most of the time, but don’t necessarily view it as following IF. I just eat my calories for the day and quit eating after I get there. Generally I hit that number around 6 at the latest.

sometimes like today I might be done eating at like noon lol

Last edited:

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I do IF most of the time, but don’t necessarily view it as following IF. I just eat my calories for the day and quit eating after I get there. Generally I hit that number around 6 at the latest.

sometimes like today I might be done eating at like noon lol
That's basically what I do yeah.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Need to go back to non-chiggy nugg diet and get deez abs again; uroboros did a really number on me.

I bought this workout journal on Amazon a while back that I found pretty neat but was too lazy to use.

My biggest struggle is......what the fuck do I eat!??! I limit calories sure. Get a healthyish dose of fruits, vegetables, and meat(mostly work out days). I have reduced favorites slice Pizza to twice a month. Fast food once to twice a week. Water over juice. Soda has all been but eliminated. I think maybe it may be to much bread....I do make sandwiches.....alot....

EagleGSU

Illustrious
My biggest struggle is......what the fuck do I eat!??! I limit calories sure. Get a healthyish dose of fruits, vegetables, and meat(mostly work out days). I have reduced favorites slice Pizza to twice a month. Fast food once to twice a week. Water over juice. Soda has all been but eliminated. I think maybe it may be to much bread....I do make sandwiches.....alot....
If you make a lot of sandwiches you could always try substituting the bread for low carb tortillas. Those were a big help for me.

Instead of having 150-200 calories of bread for a sandwich you could put it all in a 30 calorie wrap. A pretty easy change that could shave a lot of calories pretty easily. I love those wraps.

And of course for all condiments use the low fat kind. 30 calories of mayo compared to 120 calories for the same amount of regular mayo. It's a no brainer.

Last edited:
Back