Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Vote: Ekko

I’m good with getting this guy outta here.

BPD, Alco, Flower, Tweet, Rugrat firmly town for me. TP i think too. I do believe there’s going to be scum on the Odo execution which is Psychic and CP, could very well be both of them. Rest I have to sift through further.

Instead of Psychic or CP eh.
Found the other scum.

Psychic

Yennefer
Yeah, I doubt I was the scum kill target. Makes no sense to kill me last night. This means Ultra was likely the scum kill. Which means it has to be somebody he either pressured like CP who just wanted him gone or somebody who thought they would look better from a Town Ultra flip like Psychic. Else this makes no sense because Ultra was a potential mislynch.
Funny how you are still alive despite claiming town 5 minutes into the game. Not even one kill attempt was made on your life.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
also CP never counter claimed ratchet either when he said surviving as part of his wincon

Emil

V.I.P. Member
but what if CP is actually survivor??

do we risk lynching him over someone with info against them?

i still do not know why is BPD town

@Flower @T-Pein™ if you guys know can you please break it to me? i'd gladly drop my push of BPD if someone explains to me

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
IM of the opinion given the numbers that now is the time to take out SK and eliminate a night kill. If we decide that we’d prefer to just get scum today, i am amenable to that as well and will likely die tonight but having just scum to worry about when it feels like we can POE to victory feels like a good route to go

Emil

V.I.P. Member
IM of the opinion given the numbers that now is the time to take out SK and eliminate a night kill. If we decide that we’d prefer to just get scum today, i am amenable to that as well and will likely die tonight but having just scum to worry about when it feels like we can POE to victory feels like a good route to go
this is RIDICULOUSLY scummy

there has only been one night kill so far

i am not sk. stop this shtie immedietly

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i dont want to lynch psychic either if ppl gna push her for SK

its BPD/CP today

Grammaton

Consigliere
i assume its some wresling reference. appreciate it if u break it down to us

it seems from ur interaction with phenom that there is some sort of flavor angle phenom is using to read BLD town with

i am going to ask again, respectfully this time - if this isn't mechanical in any way, it shud not be prioritized over a mechanical result by me because BPD's play is not as townie as ultra's play was.

BPD could have a fake claim that may be the role phenom thinks he is. notice how the masons are worded. "your cousin Roman Reigns, or somebody posing as him"

BPD could be somebody posing as whatever phenom thinks.

my issue with u gram is u always assume a high horse position and get arrogant about it. u r a confirmed town here. what u say will be listened to. u have to be reasonable and open to what everyone says

im not being arrogant at all, I think your win condition is different to mine, it’s nothing personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back