Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Welcome to Wrestling Wars Mafia!

For too long has WWE been resting on their laurels, coasting without competition. Tony Khan has decided enough is enough! He not only wants to provide WWE some competition, but take over as the number 1 wrestling company in the entire world! In order to help accomplish his goals, he has selected a small-knit number of trusted lieutenants to infiltrate the locker room and bring WWE down from within. A toxic cult of personality has also been thrown into the mix, and who knows what his agenda is!

RULES

- Day 1 will be 36 hours with majority lynch DISABLED. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day will not end on a majority being reached.
- All subsequent days will be 28 hours with majority lynch ENABLED.
- Night 1 will be 24 hours with all subsequent night phases being 12-24 hours at the discretion of the host.
- Night posting is NOT allowed.
- Character and flavour claims ARE allowed.
- Blocked shots will not be refunded.
- I’ve tried to clearly explain role interactions in your PMs, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. I won’t be held responsible if you wrongly assume I would resolve something in a certain way.
- I STRONGLY suggest not hunting off setup or flavour
- Don’t discuss the game outside of any designated chats and the thread itself.
- Do not request to be repped out in the thread. If you wish to rep out, PM me.
- You may edit your posts within 5 minutes of them being posted. After this, strictly no editing is allowed.
- Town are WWE aligned.
- Town win condition is “You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.”
- Draws are a thing that can happen. If you don’t fulfill your win condition then herp derp you don’t earn a victory. I’m not gifting you the game just because of your alignment.
- Do not directly quote your role PM.
- Play to your win condition.
- Outside communication will be taking place using https://xoyondo.com/ rather than conversations

bobby-lashley-entrance.gif

Character: Bobby Lashley
Alignment: WWE
Role:
OP Sample

As the almighty, you have finally found your footing within WWE and are being presented as a major player. Unfortunately, not major enough to feature in this game.

OP Sample: You have no role other than to be an example to the fine townsfolk of the game.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

ALIVE CHARACTERS (10)

1. Dalton was Drew McIntyre, WWE aligned - Vanilla Townie
7. Hans TWEETenberg was Cody Rhodes, WWE aligned - Miller/Alert Townie

9. CraigPelton was Jon Moxley, AEW aligned - Godfather/Mason
11. Psychic was MJF, AEW aligned - 1x Executioner/1x Governor
14. Black Pegged Dragon was The Young Bucks, AEW aligned - Double Voter/Lover
15. Big Man RDK v2 was Britt Baker, AEW aligned - 5x JOAT (Bus Drive/Jailkeep/Redirect/Rolecop/Roleblock)
16. PHEN0M was Kenny Omega, AEW aligned - 2x Framer/Lover

20. Rugrat was Brock Lesnar, WWE aligned - 3x Vig/Daykilling Vig
21. Indigo Alco v2 was Roman Reigns, WWE aligned - 3x Cop/Mason
23. Tiara was Alexa Bliss, WWE aligned - 1x Gravedigger/Mason

Reps

None

DEAD CHARACTERS

Ratchet was Bret Hart, Bret Hart aligned - HBK Lyncher/Survivor
RDK was Ronda Rousey, WWE aligned - Vanilla Townie
Alco was The Usos, WWE aligned - Double voter/Mason
Nevermind was HBK Shawn Michaels. WWE aligned - Vanilla Townie
Grammaton was The Undertaker, WWE aligned - Tree Stump
Aurelian was Dexter Lumis, WWE aligned - 3x Tracker
Ultra was Chad Gable, WWE aligned - 1x Duelist
Doddsy was Becky Lynch, WWE aligned - Mason

Lethal was Bryan Danielson, AEW aligned - Absorber
Ekkologix was CM Punk, CM Punk aligned - Serial Killer/3x Faction Cop
Goth Boy was Sami Zayn, WWE aligned - 4x Bodyguard
T-Pein was Bray Wyatt, WWE aligned - Mason
Oneiros was The New Day, WWE aligned - Double voter

See thread marks for phases.

It is now Day 1. Whoever has the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have 36 hours.

Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
does this flavor makes sense for multiscum factions?

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
I‘m not into wrestling, but a multiball is certainly possible from my little understanding.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
There are multiple companies that are involved in wrestling - AEW and New Japan off the top of my head. WWE just happens to be the NFL of the sport, which is to say, the main representative (though, one could argue AEW is up there these days).

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There are multiple companies that are involved in wrestling - AEW and New Japan off the top of my head. WWE just happens to be the NFL of the sport, which is to say, the main representative (though, one could argue AEW is up there these days).
will the characters in one not appear in the other?

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Also I‘m not really sure solving with flavour will help much here since scum most certainly will have fake claims anyway. It‘s also in the rules that flavour solving isn‘t recommended.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
will the characters in one not appear in the other?
The company owns the rights to wrestlers, usually. Character names tend to change if they move companies, though. Exceptions apply, such as with Kenny Omega. Jericho too, kind of, because he moved from WWE to AEW.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The company owns the rights to wrestlers, usually. Character names tend to change if they move companies, though. Exceptions apply, such as with Kenny Omega. Jericho too, kind of, because he moved from WWE to AEW.
didn't knwo u were that much knowledgable in the topic lmfao

Poyser

Forgot to add to the OP, but just a note that outside of game chats for this game are not happening in conversations, but rather on https://xoyondo.com/ which seems to be a QT equivalent. Giving it a trial run.

Will add to the OP now, but I know people probably wouldn't notice an update.

@Dalton
@T-Pein™
@Ratchet
@Grammaton
@RDK
@Lethal
@Hans Tweetenberg
@Ultra
@CraigPelton
@Goth Boy
@Psychic
@Aurelian