Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
Managed to read back the first 1/3 of the game. Skimming through the dead people. Psychic's the scummiest so far. Bunch of safe posts and fluff, I can sense a level of mindplay there. Flower seems town and I want to say PHEN0M does too. Doubt BPD is also town but setup spec yadda yadda. Keep in mind I'm on post 1500 btw.

Why are people voting me lol. I assume BPD managed to look super townie in the meanwhile and it's setup spec. Ofc Psychic was on that wagon real quick. Off to sleep.

RDK

Marvelous
Managed to read back the first 1/3 of the game. Skimming through the dead people. Psychic's the scummiest so far. Bunch of safe posts and fluff, I can sense a level of mindplay there. Flower seems town and I want to say PHEN0M does too. Doubt BPD is also town but setup spec yadda yadda. Keep in mind I'm on post 1500 btw.

Why are people voting me lol. I assume BPD managed to look super townie in the meanwhile and it's setup spec. Ofc Psychic was on that wagon real quick. Off to sleep.
You can probably skip the rest mate

PHEN0M

GOATN0M

Please save your time One.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Eh, probably unwise given there was a high chance of a Jeff valley driver but fair enough

pretty aids loss all told
The day start sucked, too. Nobody except me was even here from Town. We easily had the votes, but it just got speed hammered.

End of Day 5 - End of game wrap up

Poyser

Day 5 Vote Count

Oneiros (6) - CP, Psychic, RDK, BPD, PHEN0M
CP (1) - Flower

Oneiros was lynched..
the-new-day-kofi-kingston.gif

Character: The New Day
Alignment: WWE
Role: Double Voter

A rare example of Vinnie Mac having no creative direction for guys, and throwing them into a tag team actually working out well! You refused to be sidelined and took control of your own destiny through sheer force of will, becoming perhaps the most successful tag team of all time and earning millions of fans along the way. Papa H is relying on you to... keep being the reliable hand you always have.

Double Voter: As there are two of you (RIP Big E :mjcry: ), your vote will also count for two this game.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Mafia win! Congrats to Lethal, CP, RDK, Psychic, PHEN0M & BPD!

I’m a bit bummed by how it turned out. Think it was a case of everything that could go wrong for town did. They did make several mistakes, and unfortunately every single one was punished lol. Happy to take criticisms of the setup, giving scum both the governor and execution was probably a mistake, but I did also give town both a daykill and a duel to offset this. Of course I should have accounted for Town usage not being optimal. Unfortunately the modkill ended up being pretty big. If that didn’t happen then scum wouldn’t have had the numbers to win early. I said in dead chat but I think hubris was towns biggest downfall. Lethal was basically caught on D1 but people were bored and went for RDK again, obv the duel being used on the survivor too. Pretty much everybody outing their roles early and for no reason at all. The execution after specifically being warned too lol. I think Rugrat should have daykilled lethal a day earlier since he was the obvious lynch no matter what. Shooting Doddsy over confirmed scum too. And I really don’t think lynching the SK was the correct play there at all. Obviously it was based on a faulty assumption on the setup numbers but I don’t think assuming it’s definitely 5 scum in a 23 man game (where 25% is 5.75 lol) was a particularly wise move.

That said I’ll take this one on the chin. Really lame duck ending that I’d prefer didn’t happen. Towns reads were basically on point all game. I think PHEN0M managing to get BPD out of the firing line for the last day phase was pretty big as well.

kenny-omega-entrance.gif

Character: Kenny Omega
Alignment: AEW
Role: 2x Framer/Lover with The Young Bucks

You are one of the biggest stars AEW have and executive vice president to boot, so you are clearly going to make a huge impact on this war. As always, creepy uncle Tony has pinned the majority of his hopes for you and has begged you to win this war for him. You need to be proactive and help muddy the waters of the war, and therefore will be a framer. Creepy uncle Tony isn't gonna win this war for AEW so damnit, you'll have to do it yourself.

2x Framer: Twice at night you may target a player. If that player is investigated, they will return unfavourable results (To clarify, things such as watchers and trackers and things of that nature are not effected by this role).

Lover: Due to your close, personal, and perhaps homoerotic relationship, should The Young Bucks be lynched or killed, you will kill yourself.

Mafia Chat: :hestonpls

See below for your fake role:
bianca-belair-smack-down-womens-champion.gif

Character: Bianca Belair
Role: Lover with the Street Profits

You have been a force of nature over the last few years and after main eventing Wrestlemania with she-who-must-not-be-named are now arguably up in the conversation for biggest star of the women's division. Papa H is calling on you to keep on your current trajectory, destroying all in your path and winning the war. Due to your brute strength and athleticism, he doesn't feel you need help in the form of a role.

Lover: Due to being married to Montez Ford, you will be distrought if the Street Profits are lynched or killed this game, and will kill yourself.

You win when AEW control the majority or nothing can step them from doing so.

nick-jackson-young-bucks.gif

Character: The Young Bucks
Role: Double Voter/Lover with Kenny Omega

Well, you are literally executive vice presidents of the company and aren't above using that to get what you want, so you couldn't well be left out of the spotlight here could you? That said, creepy uncle Tony is clearly a big fan, and would never not use you in this war against WWE. If you tone down the super kicks, there's no reason why you can't fit into the WWE locker room. As such, creepy uncle Tony just wants you to keep your heads down, and not risk drawing attention to yourselves.

Double Voter: As there are two of you, your vote will count for two this game.

Lover: Due to your close, personal, and perhaps homoerotic relationship, should Kenny Omega be lynched or killed, you will kill yourself.

street-profits-angelo-dawkins.gif

Character: Street Profits
Role: Double Voter/Lover with Bianca Belair

You are a rare modern tag team that has actually managed to make yourselves a big player in the tag team landscape, and stayed there. It speaks a lot to your talent that you made this work in modern WWE, as most tag teams are not long for this world, especially under the stewardship of old Vinnie Mac. Papa H however, completely gets it, and expects you to be a major player on the tag team scene for years to come.

Double Voter: As there are two of you, your vote will count for two this game.

Lover: Due to Montez being married to Bianca, he will be distrought if she is lynched or killed this game, and will force the Street Profits to retire from the game.

jon-moxley-dancing.gif

Character: Jon Moxley
Role: Godfather/Mason

You are the heart and soul of AEW. The first truly big capture from WWE and the great hope that creepy uncle Tony always pins his flag to. You are a huge weapon in this war. As you are still tight with most people in WWE, you are able to convince them that you are not participating in this war.

Godfather: As such, if you are copped then you will show up as WWE aligned. You will also survive the first attempt on your life.

Mason: You first major play was to convince Seth and Becky that you were on their side, and then convince Becky that she is, in fact, communicating with Seth himself. You will share a chat with her, and she will be assuming you are Seth Rollins.

MASON Chat: :hestonpls

MAFIA Chat: :hestonpls

seth-rollins-raw.gif

Character: Seth Rollins
Role: Mason

You are the architect of WWE and somebody that Papa H has always saw something special in, something that he demonstrated early when he picked you out of The Shield to work with. Now you've finally got your character down and focused, you are a huge player in the upcoming war, and Papa H is expecting big things.

Mason: You may share a chat with your mason partner, your wife Becky Lynch, or somebody posing as her.

mjf-aew.gif

Character: MJF
Role: 1x Governor/1x Executioner

You are the talent that has the single biggest star potential out of anybody on the AEW roster. You could easily make it in WWE yourself, but creepy uncle Tony has convinced you to commit your future to his revolution. Fine, let him sign a deal with the devil. You'll help him take over the wrestling landscape, then you'll take over the company and be the biggest star in the world.

You are a silver tongued devil, and you can easily talk people out of or into anything you want.

1x Govorner: Once this game you may stop a lynch that has happened. You must make clear your intention to use this role either before the lynch is achieved, or within 10 minutes of the lynch being achieved.

1x Executioner: Once per game, you may choose to execute somebody that has at least enough votes to be half way to majority. This can only be used on days where majority is enabled.

You can choose whether or not you want to use either of these roles by posting in the game thread, or just letting me know in your scum chat. However, the flavour at the end of day will reflect that such a role was used (but not who by). Let me know if you have any questions.

wwe-the-miz.gif

Character: The Miz
Role: 1x Governor

You are the most must-see talent in all of WWE, and have always been trustable and reliable to help WWE get through anything, particularly awkward and pained celebrity segments. Vinne Mac was a huge believer in The Miz, and Papa H is no different. He has the utmost confidence in you to be a fantastic team player and to contribute as only you can. As you are perhaps one of the best on the mic in the business, he has granted you the role of 1x governor, as he believes you can talk people out of anything.

1x Govorner: Once this game, you may stop a lynch that has happened. You must make clear your intention to use this role either before the lynch is achieved, or within 10 minutes of the lynch being achieved. You can use your role by posting "Stop the count!" in the thread... Okay it doesnt have to say stop the count, it just needs to be bold and make it clear that you are using your role to stop the lynch.

britt-baker-dmd.gif

Character: Britt Baker
Role: 5x Jack of all Trades (Bus Drive/Jailkeep/Redirect/Rolecop/Roleblock)

You are the biggest star of AEW's womens division, and it's not even close. You have carried it on your back since its inception and you continue to do so despite the addition of numerous more seasoned stars from the WWE. You are a star and creepy uncle Tony has no doubt that you're going to be invaluable in this war. As you are the most well rounded talent in the company, he has granted you the role of Jack of all Trades to help in the infiltration.

5x Jack of All Trades: Five times at night, you may choose to use one of the roles listed as trades in your role description. You do not have to cycle through all of these actions, however you may only use each action a maximum of two times in total.

charlotte-flair-entrance.gif

Character: Charlotte Flair
Role: Vanilla Townie

You are the QUEEN of the WWE womens division, and the apple of Vinnie Mac's eye. Nobody is even close to your level of success as a woman in WWE, and you're super close to breaking your own father's record for most title reigns, and you still have a long career ahead of you. It goes without saying that you have the potential to break this war open on your own, and Papa H recognises that. He also recognises that you don't need any help to do so, so he has not assigned you a role for this war.

Vanilla Townie: You have no role

Note: Your JOAT role will also be a safe role claim, however you will have to use your own discretion on which actions to claim and what will be safe to claim if you want to use it. I provided the vanilla claim as another option.

MVP: Grammaton
HM: CraigPelton
HM: PHEN0M

RDK

Marvelous
Cheers for the game would of given phenom mvp and gram hm, thought he played that lover business excellently but just a small complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back