Day 4 Vote Count

CP (5) - Rugrat, Goth boy, Ekko, Tpein, CP
Ekko (8) - Psychic, PHEN0M, Flower, RDK, Tweet, Alco, BPD

Ekko has been stunnered…
cm-punk.gif

Character: CM Punk
Alignment: CM Punk
Role: Serial Killer/3x Faction Cop

You are the wildcard in this war. You have been in and had hugely public fallings out with both companies. Therefore, you couldn't give a shit who wins. What you do want however, is one last big payday. A big contract, part time, a title run, and to main event a god damn mother fucking Wrestlemania. If you could also keep Larry safe, that would be great. You're also not scared of publicly burying the shit out of anybody that crosses you, so each night you may target a player and kill them.

You have also been around the block, and have seen and been a part of and even led many factions so you know a think or two about what to look for.

Serial Killer: Each night you may select a target to kill. You are also immune to investigation and will survive the first attempt on your life.

3x Faction Cop: Three times at night, you may target a player and see if they share communication with any other players outside of the game thread.

See below for your fake role:
kevin-owens-entrance.gif

Character: Kevin Owens
Alignment: WWE
Role: 3x Faction Cop

Mr Reliable. Papa H knows you are one of the most talented guys in the business today, both on the mic and in the ring. You can always be counted on to deliver the money. He predicts big things from you in the future, and especially during this war. He needs you to help squash AEW flat. He also recognises that you have been around the block and seen it all, and thus will have a very keen eye for people that are part of a faction.

3x Faction Cop: Three times at night, you may target a player and see if they share communication with any other players outside of the game thread.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

You win when you are the last person standing or nothing can stop that from happening.

It is now Night 4. Day 5 will begin in a maximum of 16 hours.

End of Night 4

Poyser

End of Night 4

Goth was killed…
sami-zayn-dance.gif

Character: Sami Zayn
Role: 4x Bodyguard

Lowkey, you are the MVP of WWE television over the past year or so. Incredible wrestling ability and a fantastic ability to pull off any character that gets given to you, you always deliver the entertainment. Papa H has faith in you, and has granted you the role of Bodyguard to help in this war.

4x Bodyguard: Four times at night, you can target a player and protect them from night kills.

T-Pein was also killed…
bray-wyatt-bray.gif

Character: Bray Wyatt
Role: Mason

Fresh off your return to WWE, you are HOT. Everybody can't wait to see what you are going to do, and everybody has high hopes for your future. Papa H is amongst those, and he is confident you can be a key player in the war to come. He hasn't assigned you an active role for this game, because he is confident you can blow everyone's mind without any help. You're that damn good!

Mason: You may share a chat with your mason partner, the lovely goth Alexa Bliss, or somebody posing as her.

Mason Chat: :hestonpls

It is now Day 5. With 11 alive, it’s 6 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
I‘m going to bed now. Think CP is probably the way this day phase. But I need sleep. GN :life .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back