• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
For the bold... Doddsy and Xadlin seemed like the two people were most interested in lynching before OLU started his investigation claim.
I caught up for this phase, I dont get the feel that OLU was trying to derail from anything with what he said. Nor does it feel like he was pressured into doing so.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
So now you're pretty much claiming that you were trolling when you said you aren't actually a lie detector??? :dank
oh i did that?

suman gomen sumimasen

warui

wasureta

casca48.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Or those are bad hombres.
A jailer that gets to survive 2 nights.
A comuter that gets to survie 2 nights.
Sus
we have both jailor and commuter?

yo tea do u have a list of all claims?

also where the fk is xadlin. man was giga quiet letting u get lynched just like that

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Those idk why he would use that ability on a wagon that has one flipped scum in it lol. From his POV it should be a huge waste of his ability.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Can you tell us your wincon?
Aurelian told me I could just win with town, that's what I wanna do

This is a kind of trust test and I because I don't want to roll indie and fabricating about wincons bite me in the ass future games
I'm omitting my other wincon in the hopes I survive past tonight, however, it's no big deal if I don't win and there's no reason to keep me around, either

A bit unorthodox but I want to establish some level of trust to motivate get policy lynched and back up my words with what I say, so

Grammaton

Consigliere
Aurelian told me I could just win with town, that's what I wanna do

This is a kind of trust test and I because I don't want to roll indie and fabricating about wincons bite me in the ass future games
I'm omitting my other wincon in the hopes I survive past tonight, however, it's no big deal if I don't win and there's no reason to keep me around, either

A bit unorthodox but I want to establish some level of trust to motivate get policy lynched and back up my words with what I say, so

id suggest omitting stuff probably not wise tbh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
it's definitely random but that's because I frankly have no clue what to do

And it puts me in a weird place so I don't care about the end result or getting lynched rn
Kinda burned out so im just being transparent as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back