Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethal Lynch Result/Night 5 start

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Downfall of the Clown!

@Lethal (Hisoka, Mafia Team Red) was lynched!

1907.jpg

174561.jpg

Role:

You are Hisoka!

Your primary active ability is Transmuter: you may use your Nen as a Hunter to perform an action during the night phase and copy an active ability from the targeted individual. That copied ability may be used only once in the following night phase or is lost. This will not always work or have guaranteed success; if the targeted player is protected, commuted, or otherwise barricaded in some way or fashion, you will fail to copy their ability.

Your secondary active ability is In; you may use your Nen to conceal your presence even when performing faction-kills; rendering you immune to detection. The mastery of this ability will make you undetectable to almost all regular investigations, scans, or tracking from inquisitive roles and characters. This ability can be used either with performing the faction-kill or in tandem with your primary active ability uniquely to camouflage yourself as you copy another player's active ability.

Your tertiary active ability is Ryu; you may use your Nen to perform a combined offensive and defensive technique. With the Flowing (Ryu) of your Nen, you may 1 time only permanently role-crush a targeted player and also role-protect yourself or teammate from even a super-kill. This ability is one-shot (1x) and can never be used again.

Your passive skill is Bubblegum Man: If investigated or watched under normal conditions without active use in the night phase, you will reveal neutral/independent results.

Your voting power: You have standard voting power which is one vote when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch.​

Night 5 Start!

You have 24h to send your actions.
Day can start sooner once all actions are locked.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
A quiet night…

nothing-happened-zoro.gif

A mysterious force has stopped all actions for the night…

It‘s now Day 6.
You have 24h to decide on a lynch.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Though I do have to wonder. I get that it protected him from my shot, but who got permanently rolecrushed by Hisoka's tertiary ability?

Oneiros

Surreal
Gram
Ultra
Tweet
Xenos

OLU
Ekko
Sigismund/Nevermind

Fujishiro

Xadlin

Where I'm at right now on play, avoiding role spec. @Ultra do you have any usage of your role to report?

Oneiros

Surreal
I've not done any isos around the red scum and my perception of people like Tweet and Ultra might be skewed on their earlier play, but Gram and Xenos at least I'm pretty sure are not scum with Doddsy and Lethal.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I’m Gram
Ultra
Tweet
Xenos

OLU
Ekko
Sigismund/Nevermind

Fujishiro

Xadlin

Where I'm at right now on play, avoiding role spec. @Ultra do you have any usage of your role to report?
Hmmm...

I get putting Xadlin last. They've been inconsistent at best.

But at this point I think i'd actually switch Fujishiro and OLU.

General vibes partly, but also I think Hisoka already having shown to be the one on his scum team with a rolecrush makes it more likely Fuji could actually be a townie with a rolecrush like he claimed.

Oneiros

Surreal
Hmmm...

I get putting Xadlin last. They've been inconsistent at best.

But at this point I think i'd actually switch Fujishiro and OLU.

General vibes partly, but also I think Hisoka already having shown to be the one on his scum team with a rolecrush makes it more likely Fuji could actually be a townie with a rolecrush like he claimed.
I'd agree with you on Fuji, but it's hard to know where to stand about roles in a game such as this. We claimed the exact same role which is still bizarre to me, there are probably also two trackers, if somehow Xadlin is town also 2 effective jailers. OLU cleared some 4 people which is just a losing move as scum with low numbers.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
OLU pseudo cleared 3 people including me - feels unlikely to be scum but I’d probably lynch to confirm at some point
Yeah, it's still just confusing to me how he claims he isn't actually a tracker and that he needed host confirmation when he should've already had his results.

But I guess even he might be confused by his own ability? It's weird.
I'd agree with you on Fuji, but it's hard to know where to stand about roles in a game such as this. We claimed the exact same role which is still bizarre to me, there are probably also two trackers, if somehow Xadlin is town also 2 effective jailers. OLU cleared some 4 people which is just a losing move as scum with low numbers.

Is there anyone we could ask Fuji to rolecrush that would serve as an effective test, do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back