Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
@CraigPelton I'm holding on to voting on mango since ultra suspected them on day 1 and Tpein tried to create a wagon to sway the votes away from mango. tpein never defended themselves from that, so im going to shoot him tonight

@Ultra Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. I will protect you during the night

@T-Pein™

I dont really roleblock. I take a person, and puts them in my little pocket dimension for the nightphase, stopping anyone from hurting them or targeting them and them from doing anything.

its a double edged sword, but it keeps someone safe.

what sort of commune? i dont know anything what scum are up to, so no aizen this game.

The host did confirm it, but then told me it was a mistake to confirm it, so i let that be as it was.

What have i lied about? i have been up front with every action ive been doing since the beginning. last night i used my ability on ultra, to protect him during nightphase.

[vote lynch tpein]

So he stated he would protect me, but then claimed he used it against T. Yeah whatever lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Sirus
primary: Target and BRF 2x (night)
passive: cant be vote stolen

I've been very up front with what my actions and roles are, while T-pein has been passive aggressive

So if T-pein isnt going to claim, then hes a good target for a lynch today.
Good to get rid of another scum

Or he's saying he has two actives?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Lmao this game
Btw. You said something earlier about how Vigs should hold their shots this upcoming Night Phase since you're going to do something.

Do you think Fuji should hold onto his rolecrush as well? Or might it be better for him to just pop it on Xadlin?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Btw. You said something earlier about how Vigs should hold their shots this upcoming Night Phase since you're going to do something.

Do you think Fuji should hold onto his rolecrush as well? Or might it be better for him to just pop it on Xadlin?

I don’t advise anyone uses anything that’s limited

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Flower you can take over to end this day phase.

- final vote tally
- lynch
- lynch results/flip

And setting the ETA for the night phase and next day phase start

I leave it in your capable hands

Day 5 Vote Tally Final

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Final Vote Count:

Ekko: Grammaton.
OLU: Lethal.
Xadlin: Lethal.
Xenos: Lethal.
Fujishiro: Lethal.
Tweet: Lethal.
Sigismund: Lethal.
Ultra: Lethal.
Grammaton: Lethal.
Oneiros: Lethal.
Lethal: Sigismund.

Lethal: 9.
Grammaton/Sigismund: 1.

No voters:
Nevermind

@Aurelian threadmark this if you have time, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back