Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
charlton heston laughing GIF

Endgame Writeup

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
AND THERE WAS PEACE…

@Fujishiro (Solaire of Astora, Mafia Team Red) was lynched.

With all Mafia factions eliminated, @One Last Username can no longer win and was endgamed.

With this, Town, Survivor (@Grammaton ) and Pro Town Independent (@Ultra ) are victorious!

Mafia Team Maroon, Mafia Team Red, Serial Killer (@Ratchet ) and Pro Mafia Independents (@Retrolize , @One Last Username ) have lost the game.

Thanks for playing!

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
OLU was really unfortunate. He almost won and was a Survivor until Pein voted him and turned him hostile to Town.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Did me and Xenos actually have the exact same role lmao
I should be good to post my role sheet now.
devil-may-cry-4-dante-rose-in-teeth-feature.jpg
You are town!

Your wincon: Defeating all hostile factions to Town. Eliminating mafia.

Your primary active ability
is Devil Sword Dante: You may target a player at night and attempt to kill them! This can either be used as a regular-kill 3x times or once as a super-kill but then all the three 'charges' will be used up.

Your passive skill is Son of Sparda
: You cannot be role-copped by town or hostile investigators. You are also unlynchable the first two days of the game. Due to your hybrid and mixed heritage as the half-breed son of a Dark Knight and human woman, you also cannot have your abilities stolen or copied.

Your voting power: You have one vote power when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back