• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Your secondary active ability is Death Penalty: you may watch another player, tracking their movements (or lack thereof) for two consecutive night phases in a row. This includes any interaction or actions they take with other players or those with them, direct or indirect exempting certain special ones like neighboring between players.

a scum tracker btw

what r the chances tpein and whoever else claimed tracker r scum?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower you proceeded to not answer my question and go into some babble about how I could be deepwolf or whatever. *Why* is he town. He has done literally nothing compared to me (no offense). Giving you a free town card was a mistake
Make a case on him if you think he's scum, then. Why is he scum?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fantastic I get to relive conversations I was there for the first time round, where they also sucked

get retro out, her flip should give good intel

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why cant oneiros be enemy mafia to maroon and we have no vig?

him letting xadlin run away with vig hint scot free is ....

Ultra

THE BEAR
You obviously have nothing to back that up which is why you answered that way.

As usual, I'm expected to have all the answers and still fall under suspicion while others just have a free pass to spout nonsense

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Flower you proceeded to not answer my question and go into some babble about how I could be deepwolf or whatever. *Why* is he town. He has done literally nothing compared to me (no offense). Giving you a free town card was a mistake
No offense taken. I've been looking into contradictions, informing people who aren't caught up, and making suggestions of how we can leverage our known abilities.

And i'll keep doing that as that's just my style of scumhunting.

I may not have the skill to corner a scum on D1 like you did with Mango, but i'd still like to think my contributions will help town win at the end of the day.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
tbf retro lynch isnt bad. its a claimed non town and we dont have her wincon soo

could be cult leader?

anywya

@Oneiros did u vig anyone else?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah. There's a possibility she's the last scum as well.
she cant be maroon. maroon is donezo

the other faction we dont know anything about. it could be cult, in which case they have abstained n1 and n2?

retro is the only one i can see doing so

or maybe tried to cult CP but didn't succeed cuz he's scum?

seems that even mafia is cultable.. except midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back