Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
329635248_1610442342756147_2442958232241983022_n.png

Oneiros

Surreal
Xadlin should go next regardless of Lethal's flip imo. He's been saying contradictory stuff all game.

His posts are confusing as hell, but from what I understood he claimed commuting Pein N2 and Ultra N3.

Oneiros

Surreal
I did as you said and reverted my shot to Tpein. I didnt see it show up in the write up so im going to ask th host if it went through.

@T-Pein™ so yes, i did what i said what i did. im being very open with my actions so what is sus about that. I stated that my wincon is not hostile against town. and since its day 3 im also claiming town.

[vote lynch Craig pelton]

I got confirmed by host that my romeblovk failed against Tpein. Care to elaborate? Does your role have defense against anything that targets it?

also I’m claiming town btw.

sorry for not being around so much. Doing my home exam atm, and will be done around Friday next week. But will pop in around dinner time.
This is him saying he used his role on TP N2.

Oneiros

Surreal
dont know. mod said it hit and that was all i got. my rle is a bit confusing ill have to say.
He also answered me about it today. Don't see a feasible reason why he would fail to block TP. Pein didn't have a protect against it by his pm, and nobody claimed to have protected him either. Sig said Nevermind didn't agree to neighbor Pein N2, but they don't know if Pein was jailed or not. That's why I asked them to ask the host if their role went through or not.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
do players even get notified if their abilities get blocked lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
as in if ur commute get blocked do u get told

i dont think so

he's just making it up cuz tpein said he didn't get blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.