• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

I like to hear more from @Sigismund @Xadlin @Hans Tweetenberg just to name a few.

@Grammaton @Flower @Ratchet Should we lynch among the inactives today?
I dont really have much to say, Ekko vs Ratchet bitching at one another is NAI, prety sure they do that even if both were on the same scum team.
The rest of what I caught looked like normal day 1 speculation and shitposting. Nothing really caught my eye. Well except Flower being apparently the Innocent Child, which is just hilarious

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ultra - despite being on holiday comes in swinging big dick. Albeit he is gunning for a kawaii townie like me, I still think the basis he's providing and the overall tone of his posts read as town to me.

I don't recall playing aganst scum Ultra, but like others are saying he allegedly plays a bit softer as scum. However that aside, from my PoV I think Ultra is just doing his townie job.

I don't see why I have to OMGUS him for the fact that he is going after me.

Ratchet - to be fair, I didn't read too much into his slot. But based on my feelings Ratchet seems town to me.

I think Ratchet gains more in buddying me early as scum, as he would like to have me live for as long as possible to bring up a nice scape goat/ mislynch later.

Don't think town Ratchet would want to rid me this early.

Fuji just seems like his town self. His aura feels identical to the previous game (after he stopped being AFK).

I like his driving force.

You're saying as both alignments Ratchet preserves you, but when Ekko has pointed out he's not doing that, you voted for him.

Yeah...

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Maybe or maybe he just wanted to shut down any further convo with you at the time. You think scum does that? Because by refusing to engage you it will just lead to more scrutiny on him, which is whats happened by you doubling down.
fooj im saying its NAI and nothing u have said to me convinced me that its townie

Grammaton

Consigliere
Where's your reads at?

tpein and mango best scum reads

I’ve got some minor sus on 2 other players but letting that percolate so don’t want to tip them off

you, xenos and psychic are town of various strengths

Even though he’s obnoxious af, I can vibe with most of what ekko is saying so probably a good egg too

nothing I’m too attached to, except you ofc

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I dont really have much to say, Ekko vs Ratchet bitching at one another is NAI, prety sure they do that even if both were on the same scum team.
The rest of what I caught looked like normal day 1 speculation and shitposting. Nothing really caught my eye. Well except Flower being apparently the Innocent Child, which is just hilarious
so u've read the full day?

any gut reads?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don't understand the conclusion of mango being indie

mango raised the same point tho fwiw

I think he habitually talks shite, as all alignments

however I don’t mind most of his susses and am not inclined to think they’re coming from a scum player

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Null to leaning scum with T-Pein, but we’ll see.

They do give off those energies. Ekko is super energetic and all over the place while Ratchet is reserved and calculating. Good analysis Aries.
Naruto was super gay for Sasuke though and I dont feel like Ekko is being a tsundere right now :skully

Grammaton

Consigliere
To dive a bit deeper, he knows he’s obnoxious as fuck and yet he’s seemingly determined to force an antagonistic interaction with basically anyone I know to be a good player in the game - doesn’t seem that sound a strategy so there’s that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back