• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Alright finished with work. I gotta say we’ve managed to maintain some damn good momentum throughout this game. Going 4 cycles with at least one scum lynched or killed in each of them is pretty rare I gotta imagine.

Oneiros

Surreal
seems that doddsy exploded tpein and flowa lol
I shot Pein. Gotta say I was quite bummed by his flip given my indecision between shooting Pein/shooting Xadlin/not shooting. Ultimately it clears things up at least... Xadlin claiming to have commuted Pein N2 when Pein tracked Lethal to CP, unless there was fuckery with Aurelian accepting Sig/Never's jail on Pein without them having a chat it's pretty damning evidence against Xad. @Sigismund @Nevermind you should confirm with the host if your action in N2 was accepted or not. Not if it worked, because surely the host won't tell you, only if it was accepted.
I’m still at work so I’ll make this quick.

I’m Dante, another Town Vig.

I had the choice between three normal kills and one superkill so I bided my time.

Finally used a normal kill on Lethal during the night. He’s not dead so he must be bullet proof.

[vote lynch Lethal]
Don't know how to feel about this. Your claimed role works EXACTLY the same as my role. Number of shots, conditionals, everything. Doesn't make much sense for town to have 2 of the exact same role, but I don't know about having it as a fake either. I can guarantee it's not made up though.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Don't know how to feel about this. Your claimed role works EXACTLY the same as my role. Number of shots, conditionals, everything. Doesn't make much sense for town to have 2 of the exact same role, but I don't know about having it as a fake either. I can guarantee it's not made up though.
The differences probably lie in our passives, I imagine.

But regardless if I can get a successful kill next Nightphase it should show up as a town vig kill given how your kills have appeared that way in the writeup. So that should work as confirmation.

Could even ask Fuji to rolecrush whoever my target will be to help ensure it, though I would have to telegraph my shot in that case :hm

Oneiros

Surreal
three night kills eh?

This has yet to be confirmed by the host but of those who switched their votes last phase, non are anti - town.
What do you mean by needing to be confirmed by the host? You said that the last time and I didn't understand it either.
Finally used a normal kill on Lethal during the night. He’s not dead so he must be bullet proof.

[vote lynch Lethal]
Sig jailed Lethal.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Wait nvm I just saw Sig's post saying it doesn't protect against kills.
It was smart for Lethal to try to position himself as town aligned by going after the other scum team.

But in the end his bullet proof passive has betrayed him :giogio

Grammaton

Consigliere
The timing makes sense too

CP came after doddsy hard d2 - lethal got his result night 2. Good chance they tried to kill and copy CP that night to protect doddsy, and then adapted with the result they actually got

Lethal

Exceptional
Gram wants some reads yup I’ll get them in.

Not sure if relevant but Sig invited me to a neighbour chat last night but it’s closed now. Annoying cos I would’ve liked a chat but the phase lengths are crazy to follow along with regularly.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Oh hey. Tags and quotes huh. Must be the point where wolves want that lethal mislynch no?
I’ll humor you. What’s your excuse for my vig shot failing on you?

You sure made it seem like that “odd day Voter” thing was your only passive.

Lethal

Exceptional
Player List:

Xenos5
Ekkologix
Grammaton
Hans Tweetenberg

Oneiros
Lethal
Sigismund
Fujishiro
Nevermind
Ultra
One Last Username
Xadlin

Any queries from this I’m around for like 15 minutes to answer. (I’m out at lunch hiding from work to check in here haha)

Lethal

Exceptional
I’ll humor you. What’s your excuse for my vig shot failing on you?

You sure made it seem like that “odd day Voter” thing was your only passive.
You had a vig shot? I thought that was Oneiros.
Probably because Sig apparently jailed me, no? I’ll find the post

Lethal

Exceptional
Death Jester on the innocent child, amazing combo lol

And Doddsy was scum, I jailed Lethallast night so he wasn't the one who set off the explosions.
Here for reference. But then he said it doesn’t protect against kills so that’s not an option. Could speculate driving, redirects, rolecrush/block, bodyguard (less than 0.0001% chance for me). I haven’t the slightest because if you’re legit, then I should’ve been shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back