• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 5 End/Day 6 Start

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Night 5 End/Day 6 Start

Grammaton has burned! He was:
Nam On-jo
giphy.gif

You are On-jo, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 1x Refiller - Once at night, you may target a player and grant them an extra shot of an ability of theirs. If they have multiple abilities, they may choose which ability they would like the refill to apply to. A player may not use the extra shot the same night they received it.

You win when all threats to
Town have been eliminated.

=============================

Day 6 has started!

You have about 24 hours to discuss the lynch.
3 votes required if hammering.

Day 6 ends in - Countdown

RDK

Marvelous
fang survived my ignite so he's just gonna be BP godfather as i think he claimed to use all his hides if theyre even real

i obviously won't be voting for him today though so not really sure where to go from here

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
fang survived my ignite so he's just gonna be BP godfather as i think he claimed to use all his hides if theyre even real

i obviously won't be voting for him today though so not really sure where to go from here
You are the gf, kek.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I leave the game when I get my final kill
you're not a survivor dumb dumb

the game would be over as town would have lost majority and you'd just win with me
I know I'm arsonist. I know your also GF since Craig is town for being a foil to my role and Trin is confirmed town with mech on Gram and Ekko.

It was always 11 3 1 set up.

RDK

Marvelous
I leave the game when I get my final kill
I know I'm arsonist. I know your also GF since Craig is town for being a foil to my role and Trin is confirmed town with mech on Gram and Ekko.

It was always 11 3 1 set up.
alright well the back and forth isn't really conducive as i guess it doesn't particularly matter. I can't vote you and you know that. It just depends what the other two want to do and whether they wanna just take it to no lynch and let you get a shot off or not

if you're arsonist what's your character btw, quick!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
alright well the back and forth isn't really conducive as i guess it doesn't particularly matter. I can't vote you and you know that. It just depends what the other two want to do and whether they wanna just take it to no lynch and let you get a shot off or not

if you're arsonist what's your character btw, quick!
If town [Craig and Retro] lynch me, then you can just ki one of them in night 6 and end the game with a pure mafia win. If I lynch you, then I can kill Trin or Craig and win after both town and mafia are eliminated.

Both of you guys need me unless town wants to throw the game. :megacomfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back