Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Question to @hime if I had doused Craig then ignited, would the earlier douse on RDK apply and I've won as getting my conditions met?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Question to @hime if I had doused Craig then ignited, would the earlier douse on RDK apply and I've won as getting my conditions met?

My understanding is no - the initial priming is consumed by the ignition, and the ignition basically triggers a regular strength kill against all primed players

Different hosts do it differently, I tend to have any fire stuff bypass normal protection, but there’s nothing inherently right or wrong with either approach, only that it’s made clear

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
this game was basically the 1 ending that doctor strange saw out of 8 million where town wins lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If you weren't lynched would you have legit let me take out Craig and Watson? :hm
if i knew u can win with us we'd coordinate it such that we shoot u once to take ur bulletrpoof while u mark craig watson gram then u ignite them

if they die and u dont win, we will know u r liar and we will kill u

otherwise u win and we win

its failproof baiscally

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
If you weren't lynched would you have legit let me take out Craig and Watson? :hm
I think the lesson is if you have such a wincon and see Town can no longer win you just come out and ask the scum team to let you win. The issue is RDK already lied, so it was hard for you to work with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back