• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I refuse to believe a Town Magic would be so stubborn. He isn‘t this narrow minded as Town. Even in Anon game he eventually found me as Town.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
i never said i dont consider a flower world. i said you give me no reason to consider a town flower world lol.
She's been avoiding answering this and that's what's making me more sure she's scum tbh. I'm glad we agree Maple buddy.
Vote Lynch Dofla.

I hope he‘s just the scum driver and that solves the mystery atp.
You know, the one thing I failed to mention is lolDofla's roles. He's got more than one. And the only game in my memory is the last one where town had single roles and mafia had 2/3. I'm hesitating to call him scum until someone explains if that's the norm here. And if it is, this might be distancing.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
I refuse to believe a Town Magic would be so stubborn. He isn‘t this narrow minded as Town. Even in Anon game he eventually found me as Town.
He's simply asking what supports town flower possibility. You're not answer that, you're just going at the people asking the questions.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Lynch Watson.

It's possible there is a Framer, but a Frame when the "Cop" has only 2 shots? Likely story. Watson is scum.

Though fake claiming Cop is kinda stupid unless they have it as their fake role.

Unvote for now.

Look, I know there is either a Framer or Retro is lying. A member of the scum team won't just lynch me when they strongly "Town read" me before. It has to be somebody who can justify being on my wagon.

It fits Magic, RDK and a bunch of others. Maybe even you to some extent, but your reaction is somewhat similar to Wrestling game when Ultra was framed, which makes me feel better about you.

It says scums have fakes, so I guess so.

Don't lynch Watson afterwards.

Yeah. I think I was framed, somehow and she's just the Cop.

Mech is wrong.

Because she isn't gonna go for a 1:1 trade as scum for no reason.

I told you, don't go for Watson.

Legacy:

Never lynch Watson.

Lynch Magic. Guy's horrendous today.

Bye.

Do NOT LYNCH RETRO WHEN I FLIP TOWN.

She's a useless Cop, not scum.
Flower, you're all over the place on my slot and motives.

You're a pendulum swinging back and forth with periodic friction. You're trying to push Nibel to not vote for me despite your earlier scumread and vote on me and drastically, rapidly changed your stance after you assumed after you assumed I was a scum cop.

What is the logic in not lynching me next phase if you flip town? Exclude the numbers and you wanting to prevent LyLo to save us an extra day.

I know I've not given much to work with these past few days but work has left me in a precarious position by default. I'm giving you content. What is it that is making you reverse your read on me aside from framing which is literally only a theory that can't be (dis)proven this phase?

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Quick recap to all who don't know me well. I'mma forget I made all of these reads by next phase, so... remember them for me k? K!

Flower

V.I.P. Member

You're a pendulum swinging back and forth with periodic friction. You're trying to push Nibel to not vote for me despite your earlier scumread and vote on me and drastically, rapidly changed your stance after you assumed after you assumed I was a scum cop.

What is the logic in not lynching me next phase if you flip town? Exclude the numbers and you wanting to prevent LyLo to save us an extra day.

I know I've not given much to work with these past few days but work has left me in a precarious position by default. I'm giving you content. What is it that is making you reverse your read on me aside from framing which is literally only a theory that can't be (dis)proven this phase?
You‘re not faking this shit as scum. Next.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
mate it's easier to track by teammates as scum than as town as i learn their tendencies when on a team with them.
its easier to grasp metas when u have to genuinely solve for them, it's why i can't talk much specifics about watson's scum game as opposed to cp and ultra or anyone else who experienced it first hand and had to deliberately look for it.

can you put in some effort and actually cross compare rather than just tunnel? thanks.

youd still be rusty as town if your only game was as scum. the start wasn't that chaotic.

like your excessive tunnel on him doesn't make much sense. what do you think of the inactives/do you think there are scum in there?
what wud u say is the biggest difference here?
and btw why can't he try to intentionally play different as opposed to what got him caught by some players last game? scums don't play the same way if they rand twice in a row

@Ekkologix what's your reads?
i think one or both of dofla and gad are scum, you i have as potential indie. watson i want to be right in them being town but idk anymore, specially if u r indie and dofla is scum. can be coached into making this sort of play to reconcile her position after the display last EoD. also gad descrediting that read can fit if he actually has tmi on her being scum

aurelian still town

magic was null/town now just null. probably not teamed with gad since this is too much defense. i wud rly like to see gad's flip

i dont like nibel's play today attempting to chain lynches and overall too coasty

dont like this at all, everyone is scummy hard to pencil people town

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Thanks for bringing me into this horrible position as Town, though, Watson. Really appreciated!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You'd have to ask them

Cuz I thought Ultra was scum so it would reflect back on him. If it went to waste then at least I still have a Commute for later.
This is the exact answer I'm looking for, thanks. It makes sense why you would do this as town. I can see you feeling threatened by Ultra being scum read by him. Now I have to see his posts and determine whether you were correct on him going for you first or if there was someone else in mind.

And I'm all for tinfoils, but the likelihood you orchestrated your claim before mine (which I immediately didn't read until I claimed myself to give the posts a second read through) is just... perfectly timed. Even if you are playing 4D and got lucky, I'm chalking this up to coincidence.

It's just too ludicrous and impeccably coordinated. I'm going to also assume you have no reason to anticipate a claim for me as I randomly busted it out to begin with, especially considering Flower herself was caught completely off guard.
This is normally not really a move I make, either.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
The fact that I just am Town. Also don‘t answer for other players.
Flower. You're smart. Way smarter than I am. Tell me, if you were in my shoes, would you consider this a good reason to not vote you?

And if you do in fact not consider this a good reason, would that mean you're not open-minded? And if it doesn't mean you're not open-minded, care to explain why my place on your town list was lost cause it feels like your reasoning is lacking. It feels more like you weren't married to your list the way a serious townie would be and we caught you slipping.
???

i had 217 posts in that game and you had 241 and you lived 2 additional day phases than me lol.
Oh really? Lmfao nvm then dude, but I was paying way more attention to what you were saying in the scum chat. Also, a night of heavy drinking resets my memory.

Magic

Resplendent

her stance on me as been a pendulum based on how i read her.

which again is similar to avatar in which she was full force in saying im scum when pushing her and backing off when i wasn't after her.

it legitimately doesn't look like a real read because of it's just going back and forth based on OMGUS. but i can maybe see her doing that as town.

my bigger issue is she has 3 town reads, one of which is you, dropped her town read on gad, and has made no new town reads since almost the start of the game as she already had ekko as town the previous day phase and said fang looks like town too.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
its easier to grasp metas when u have to genuinely solve for them, it's why i can't talk much specifics about watson's scum game as opposed to cp and ultra or anyone else who experienced it first hand and had to deliberately look for it.

what wud u say is the biggest difference here?
and btw why can't he try to intentionally play different as opposed to what got him caught by some players last game? scums don't play the same way if they rand twice in a row

i think one or both of dofla and gad are scum, you i have as potential indie. watson i want to be right in them being town but idk anymore, specially if u r indie and dofla is scum. can be coached into making this sort of play to reconcile her position after the display last EoD. also gad descrediting that read can fit if he actually has tmi on her being scum

aurelian still town

magic was null/town now just null. probably not teamed with gad since this is too much defense. i wud rly like to see gad's flip

i dont like nibel's play today attempting to chain lynches and overall too coasty

dont like this at all, everyone is scummy hard to pencil people town
Let's make a deal. You flip, and I will follow you

Scout's honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back