• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Why did you shoot him by the way?
Because I was fairly certain he was Bulletproof and I would need to disolve that

I also didn't think he actually doused me and ignited me because he acted shocked saying that I redirected him from me to gram but that was clearly a lie because I knew I had no redirector and that Gram was burned.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You're giving him too much credit - I don't think he knows what he's doing
Oh please be quiet. I had Ekko, Gram, and Magic and could've ignited night 4 but Craig's reveal of my role made me hold off. Nor could I have predicted Magic's death.

Magic

Resplendent
Well seeing as how Hime confirmed RDK was gonna kill me but I had zero idea if I still had BP or not, there wasn't much else I could do.
mafia can be mad all they want but rdk just needed to shoot cp instead of aurelian and they would have won.

if he spited it's cause yall shot him.

you dont put someone in a corner then get mad when they dont react the way you want.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
cp had good reads as well.

as did you.

it just felt weird that you took more of a back seat role this game compared to other games. it isn't about shrieking at people to follow you m8, i wanted to follow you.
tbf to gram, he did very good job at making himself readable town, + he got the protection going for him, so he was the one that had to pick sides

for cp for instance, he saw gram as town so from his PoV finding scum was easier

RDK

Marvelous
mafia can be mad all they want but rdk just needed to shoot cp instead of aurelian and they would have won.

if he spited it's cause yall shot him.

you dont put someone in a corner then get mad when they dont react the way you want.
how would I have won?

he had an unconsumed BP vest and I didn't

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i like having nothing to lose in games and being left in them. as someone that is otherwise restricted to having to follow this weird neutered version of myself or be sussed into a lynch, i like the chaos i can otherwise cause.

I can understand the appeal but mechanically to me it makes no sense. Regardless of how a player plays, when they have a wincon they can achieve you can assume they're playing towards that, regardless of how well they're playing. When you can't win your influence is simply chaotic, in a way that you can't really account for. I imagine if a team ended up losing because an Indie that couldn't win affected them at the end, they would be quite upset.
The real answer here is to just not have roles like that at all in the game. No role should leave before theyve died, and no role should ever have nothing to play for.

Magic

Resplendent
how would I have won?

he had an unconsumed BP vest and I didn't
you didnt know he would leave the game. sorry if it looked like i was blaming you, but you guys seem to be yelling at aurelian unfairly too.

you didnt know he would have won.

he thought you shot him and was being shot again so had no investment in trying to win.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

@Flower be unbiased and read this interaction.

im asking you for reads and youre telling me to fuck off, shut up, and refusing to answer shit.

i even tried getting you on scum ekko but you wouldn't vote scum ekko because he was defending you. i brought up how that was similar to what you did with michelle in avatar, which it was, and you still didn't give a proper answer and then eventually voted dofla just cause aurelian asked you to.

im not making excuses as i was still wrong, but some ownership of the situation is needed on your end too. i dont have your role pm. i dont know youre town. i dont know youre framed. you have to actually work towards that.
You are wasting your time, we all know that if anyone else got a guilty result on them she would be tagging everyone telling them to vote the said player

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh please be quiet. I had Ekko, Gram, and Magic and could've ignited night 4 but Craig's reveal of my role made me hold off. Nor could I have predicted Magic's death.

You had

Infinite douses
Two Ignites
A BPV
Were universally town read
A wincon that could have allowed you to townside and still win
A gamestate end of game that basically guaranteed you a win

Basically had a paved road to victory and you still lost

:hestonpls

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well seeing as how Hime confirmed RDK was gonna kill me but I had zero idea if I still had BP or not, there wasn't much else I could do.
i guess its a mentality thing but for me if i am anti town id rather another anti town faction wins than town

as in, if i cant win, i'll give another anti town the win

read our chat. i was considering giving arson win if we cant win

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

@Flower be unbiased and read this interaction.

im asking you for reads and youre telling me to fuck off, shut up, and refusing to answer shit.

i even tried getting you on scum ekko but you wouldn't vote scum ekko because he was defending you. i brought up how that was similar to what you did with michelle in avatar, which it was, and you still didn't give a proper answer and then eventually voted dofla just cause aurelian asked you to.

im not making excuses as i was still wrong, but some ownership of the situation is needed on your end too. i dont have your role pm. i dont know youre town. i dont know youre framed. you have to actually work towards that.
Yeah, just get out. It was horrible, you messed up, the end.

RDK

Marvelous
you didnt know he would leave the game. sorry if it looked like i was blaming you, but you guys seem to be yelling at aurelian unfairly too.

you didnt know he would have won.

he thought you shot him and was being shot again so had no investment in trying to win.
I was playing under the impression I wasn't doused and would have enough time to kill Fang before he could kill me

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Mafia team is mad thinking I'd entertain a teammate when my only real scum read was Dofla and Ekko's comment about nuking indies doesn't inspire a team up mindset.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the reverse is also true

if im town, id rather an indie win than mafia lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back