• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frinckles

Paramount
Why should we no lynch? If we kill Fang today there will be only one of them remaining
Fypov that makes sense. It doesn't make sense to me yet. You can check if me or Bachi are Mafia. If you die, Aurelion is confirmed scum and Xeno is confirmed town.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Why? You don't even have a vote
So? I have the ability to assist in direction.

The NL could be beneficial, but it's only a resort if there's no consensus whatsoever among town on the solve
I.e.; getting stuck on the final solve, town lead Gram disagrees and refuses to go in whatever direction for X reasons disrupting cohesion, having more than 2 of us in a spot where we can't agree on the lynch and we squabble instead

These are not things that are not really happening atm

Right now we're at:
• Gram wants to go for Aurelian today, he's more comfortable with his current solve over a scum!Nibel
• I've got a new solve where Nipple is town and indeed previously LHF, I am insistent on an Aurelian lynch as this was agreed upon prior
• Nipple's and Xenos' read on Aurelian is in line with most of us
• Cohesion and people lending votes

The only roadblock now is determining the next mate, not that we have any issues with going for Aurelian today.

The reason for this is so we can (almost) eliminate the potential of a mislynch the next day because Town had difficulty with the solve. And next phase, the lynch is the riskiest thing for us.

I understand biding time, forcing scum in a no lynch, yada ya
It's a good idea in theory, but I also fear results being tampered with and it being advantageous to scum in the night phase where they can sketch out a plan that might be plausible in Townie eyes, thus having town eat it up
See: Vanilla claims that are difficult to pick apart

They don't have many options left and can easily corner us during the night

And the NL may not go how you imagine it would go, too

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t want to rely on any kind of night action now - we win with what we have or we lose with what we have

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Lastly and most importantly, not lynching Fang today leaves us directionless - we have zero way to confirm the alignment and zero info the gain

It also takes away my (and other's) ability to analyze the vote patterns which is also an important aspect
If we NL, there's no guilty parties involved. It leaves room for finger pointing and framing other's actions as nefarious

I.e.; "How dare you Nipple! You kept pushing for a Fang lynch all day, maybe you aren't town after all. You little fucker"
vs
"So Gram and Nipple's vote was on Aurelian, Xenos' was on him from the getgo so any accusations they have scum motives go into the wood chipper" to stomp out any fires scum cooks up by pushing some bizarre narrative tomorrow

Unless for some reason there won't be a faction kill tonight and avoid doing it on a scum read vs a well read town slot, which is fun and all as I've done it before, but I don't see the team risking that

Frinckles

Paramount
Lastly and most importantly, not lynching Fang today leaves us directionless - we have zero way to confirm the alignment and zero info the gain

It also takes away my (and other's) ability to analyze the vote patterns which is also an important aspect
If we NL, there's no guilty parties involved. It leaves room for finger pointing and framing other's actions as nefarious

I.e.; "How dare you Nipple! You kept pushing for a Fang lynch all day, maybe you aren't town after all. You little fucker"
vs
"So Gram and Nipple's vote was on Aurelian, Xenos' was on him from the getgo so any accusations they have scum motives go into the wood chipper" to stomp out any fires scum cooks up by pushing some bizarre narrative tomorrow

Unless for some reason there won't be a faction kill tonight and avoid doing it on a scum read vs a well read town slot, which is fun and all as I've done it before, but I don't see the team risking that
Yeah I get, didn't realize nibel only had 2 shots and I wanted to break things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back