Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Where's yours at?
Haven’t voted yet. But Gram seems meh. Imo it’s counter intuitive and anti-town to avoid giving explanation for a sus or vote if claiming to have one even if it’s this early on.

Sky came across to me like they read what everyone else said already then just paraphrased it. But, I do agree on what they said about Hans sort of fence sitting.

Those 3 seem like good places for me to start in terms of potential scum.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Nibel's disappearance could have been explained by real life catching up... had he not come back and proceeded to do nothing

Frinkles is trying to solve even though their ideas seem a tiiiiiiny bit silly, can be town

Retro is a good player whose play I don't like so far, but could pick up

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
oh wow I forgot this started this morning and I already posted. pretty sure I went back to sleep after that lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I have a bit of knowledge on the flavor so i'd like to do a few predictions for the scum team's abilities.

Yanagi: Poisoner. Obvious, his whole thing is poison in the series. From what I remember how poisoning works in mafia, it's usually a delayed kill.

Dorian: Redirector, maybe? I remember aside from fighting dirty, hypnosis being a major ability of his.

Speck, and Sikorsky: I have no idea tbh. Speck's whole thing is being able to hold his breath really long so he can continuously combo his attacks without interruption. And Sikorsky's thing is his immense gripping power letting him climb pretty much any surface.
performative, not surprised it fooled magic tbdean

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yikes a lot of the new people really indecipherable from each other this is gonna be a tough one

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote bachi

fluffing for 9 posts out of the gate doesn't line up with his early games as SK or town in the only two games he's played here

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Erm, his reads are all on players he has no familiarity with which I think is worth noting, given they all revolve around the same theme - theme/setup/fluff etc - what he’s saying is objectively ‘correct’ but also feels very easy

So yeah
kinda lean town on him for that because I think he'd be more self-conscious about having to back up reads like that as scum tbdean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back