• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.guillo

Preeminent
Hes not suspecting you for voting Cubey like everyone else, hes suspecting you because you insisted Cubey slipped when according to Polar Bear he didnt.
When did i say he slipped?

I only remember having a thought about a discord image and I asked how scum chats are handled here and i thought there could be a slip there, is that it?
Which was cleared out as someone said that you guys dont do discord for scum chats here.

Also, please let him answer my questions.

RDK

Marvelous

I only remember having a thought about a discord image and I asked how scum chats are handled here and i thought there could be a slip there, is that it?
Which was cleared out as someone said that you guys dont do discord for scum chats here.

Towniest post you've made all game :bjpenn

.guillo

Preeminent
There's about 20 hours by default if we don't end early
Ending the game early is anti town, why would you?

And RDK is saying it like they wanna hammer me in two hours like it is supposed to be a threat or something lol. It is not.

I believe I'm a great asset to town and as the townies with the biggest post count, i believe it is in the best interest for them to get me lyched, if it is early even better, so why help them?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

I mean you said he was scum reading you for voting Cubey which is false so I corrected you, he clearly posted in his post that its about some slip.

I asked you two times earlier besides Orca and Polar who pinged you among those that defended Cubey, can you answer that?

The Orca

Antihero
Absolute worst vote i have seen is Melkor. Ugly. Performance with no conviction behind it imo. I dont think he really wants to vote me. Probably a place holder for scum to move later or just an easy vote and dip lol

That doesn't compute with me. So you think Ratchet is making an obvious soft counterclaiming?

Orca is town.

I personally dont like the claim, but if she is town scum will kill her, specially because she is the loudest voice, with the most posts and opinions on people. I also can see reasons why she’d lie as town, so all in all, we let that claim self resolve and if does not then yah, we kill her.

Also i will say that arrogance is a personality trait and should not be in any way be considered as alignment indicative in any way.

It is not a stretch, im inherently arrogant myself as town or scum, it is who i am and no rand will change it, so it could be for everyone else.

You dont? Cause i saw it too

Why Cubey so low in the priority and why Ratchet and Flower are the bigger priority. This list is like you sus Cubey and you sus their pushers too, that does not add up.

I disagree that Flower has played like crap, for you to say that with so much certainty, you gotta know something that i dont.

What do you know? How exactly is Flower playing like crap?

It is an obvious soft to me, I dont get why you are so concerned about people not full claiming, it is not optimal to full claim on day 1.

I disagree, i think that the vote against you make sense from a townie being shaded for her soft claim, she voted you because you said this:
From her point of view, she is telling the truth about her partial claim, while you are out there trying to discredit it with mock claim.

Show me the fake cases.

How is that playing like crap? She has no obligation to share her role with any of us on day 1. For all we know it could be fake and she is trying to bait the night kill, or she could be an important PR and is trying to pass it off as not a threat to scum until night 4, and yes, she could be scum bidding for time but I can think of better ways to do it, such as shutting the hell up about a subject that is gonna attract a lot of attention to herself and do something else.

These two contradict each other.

I don't see that as bargaining, if she is a town PR that self resolves on a specific night, it is imperative that we know when it is supposed to happen and she is giving us assurance that IF she does not self resolve by then, we can kill her.

What about them?

Show me.

What's the problem with it, this is a game where that can happen.

If true, this is just hypocrisy. Is it alignment indicative for her?

So instead of dipping out, she comeback and posts more content and that is somehow playing like crap?

Do you mean clumsy? why?

Who is Ultra?

A policy yeet, yah i disagree with that, our job is to lynch scum, not to yeet annoying town. If she cant handle the slot, there is always an ignore button, I hope there is one.

You don't seem to comprehend the reasoning but still try to defend her at all costs...interesting

I comprehend enough and I believe you are confbiased against Flower. The way I see it, she called you obnoxious, you didn't like it and now you are unleashing a full vendetta against her. None of the things you have stated are indicative that she is scum, and waiting to see what the fake cases are to see if I can finally understand where you are coming from.

And this is clear proof that you already know what exact post ratchet was soft claiming because you know it was a soft claim not a full claim, so why bug flower about not answering a question that you know the answer to, and not try to cooperate by answering Flower's question?

I'm sorry Orca but I do agree that this right here looks like OMGUS after Melkar voted you. Do you believe yourself as an easy vote to go for?

Well since you are talking and Flower dipped the question

Explain how it is OMGUS

For sure, but firstm may I ask?
How long have you been playing Mafia? this is a genuine question.

I actually need it, please cooperate

You do not. You and Flower have said the same thing, based on what is in the thread. You can answer with what is provided already in the thread

Ok, I will answer, someone has to be the grown up here.

Not about being grown up. You said it was OMGUS, you should be able to explain how without further information provided

I like Melkor's progression here: First he thought just about the same thing Orca did, but then I can see him thinking about it and seeing that such claim is not exactly a move scum would do.

This is your first game relevant post.

This is Melkor debating with Flower why Cubey's doctor claim does not make sense for Cubey's flavor claim.

This is Melkor scum reding Cubey but also bringing up the fact that if we all pile of Cubey, and keep tunneling just Cubey, we kill the thread.

Then he goes and votes for his second suspect, you, Orca.

This is your overblown reaction to his vote, which is straight up OMGUS.

And this is the reason for why he voted you, which i can see a concern for as your first game relevant post was about who claimed a role, which is a weird thing to ask if you are uninformed of what is going on. Hmmmmmm

And thanks to this analysis, I see more reasons to scum read you, except, if Cubey is scum, would he be so clumsy as to associate you with his by pleading to you about me and my read on Polar Bear?

well-thats-disappointing-thats-a-let-down.gif

Let me know when you want to explain how its OMGUS, you avoided the actual question at hand entirely again lmao

I just told you why it is OMGUS, maybe who lacks reading comprehension is you.

Now, how long have you been playing mafia.

What does OMGUS stand for, what does it mean when you say something is OMGUS? You did nothing but show the events that we already can see...answer with some deep though lmao. Why is my single post about Melkor OMGUS?

@Polar Bear are you seeing this? I'm shocked at the level of posts going on in here

OMGUS stand for "Oh my God You Suck", refering to the impulse to snap vote or accuse your accuser.

You OMGUSed Melkor because his alternative to Cubey was you.

anyway

Back to this obvious wolf I go

Vote to Lynch: Cubey

And.... good night.

Some thoughts though. When i was invited to play a ranked game, I thought it was a place similar to how MU champs is played but better. I have seen a lot of ego clashing, personal attacks and gaslighting going on here, is that really how you wanna win? By making the experience of other players insufferable? I think we can do better.

You clearly don't understand what OMGUS really is lmao

Looking at someone's posts deeply and what they say and their tone to come to a conclusion that they really don't want to vote you because their tone is weak and they seem to be using the vote as a placeholder...is not OMGUS.

It appears you need to think much much deeper. Surface level thinking will get you in big trouble

OMGUS is what Flower did and I posted about it earlier if you want to go see the difference

Discussing, suspecting, voting, etc someone who has done the same to you is not always OMGUS and if you use the term you better know how it fits

Nothing about my post is in relation to OMGUS, it is about Melkors tone and process, not his reasons for voting or suspecting me

No, your first reflex after Melkor voted you was to call his vote the worst, of course you are going to be biased about it if that vote was placed on you, that is straight up what OMGUS is and no amount of gaslighting is gonna change that.
What is more perplexing is that if you are town (which im beginning to have my doubts on) is that you will not go back, see where he is coming from and understand that your entrance was indeed bad.

Wow, you are questioning your own perception on reality?

If this is scum!Flower, she snowed me hard because playbook by plaubook, she has played townie in my opinion.

Yes, im questioning my read on you. One thing is when a player is TWTBAW and another is when they are straight up wolfy, I would have given you more of a pass if you were a newbie, but you are not.

Is dotG a luka clone?

They don't know what gaslighting is now lmao
@.guillo

Just a sample. Pretty much your entire post history minus a few posts are horrible

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Usually when I have a though process I already have individuals in mind, like when Day 1 ended I wouldve already started combing in your case the defenders of Cubey and seeing who stuck out the most, is that not the case for you @.guillo

.guillo

Preeminent
@.guillo

Just a sample. Pretty much your entire post history minus a few posts are horrible
Why, why are each of those posts horrible in your opinion. And is horrible the equivalent to scum indicative?

Because in my experience, not all posts that i perceive as horrible are scummy, they are jjst horrible

.guillo

Preeminent
I didn't ask you to

I said it was in your best interest to
Yah, why would you say that if you didn't believe i was town.

Why would you bother to threatening with townreading you if you thought i was scum, instead of pushing me to execute me if you thought i was scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back