• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.guillo

Preeminent
I think that heartfelt plea from Guillo earlier today is something I don't want to scum read him for, but man I dunno

@.guillo What happened to your read on Whicker?
I dont like that slot even though he was looking for a counterwagon for Cubey, specially in my presence and I didn't let him, im aware of that, but my gut says he is scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
STOP!

Why are we focusing on the indy again?
This is exactly why i turned to the afks, to talk about other slots. Surely all of us town still consider that our biggest threat is mafia no?
Flower is outed and is taking up 100% of the conversation here.

Stop talking about the indy and find mafia! Right now! Even scum must be trying to look like the hero pushing the corny indy claim.

Let's say that you don't believe that Flower is an indy and that she is scum... WHO IS WITH HER?

@.guillo

I just can't get over how someone who makes this post yesterday opens with a vote on Flower

If anything after lynching the seraph you should be more eager to get a scum flip, instead I feel like I have to remind you that you were scum reading Whicker. Why?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
@.guillo

I just can't get over how someone who makes this post yesterday opens with a vote on Flower

If anything after lynching the seraph you should be more eager to get a scum flip, instead I feel like I have to remind you that you were scum reading Whicker. Why?
Why did you move on from Whicker btw.

.guillo

Preeminent
@.guillo

What is wrong with a Flower lynch, they are not town, they claimed having killing town if they die, they lied about their claim two times, and they openly tried to negoatiate with scum openly yesterday. The reason I didn't want her lych was because i was hopeful we had kill power and they would take care of that problem and I wanted Cubey's lynch, because i thought they had scum equity.

And about remembering, I have already told you that my memory is not what it used to be, i forget things, I keep notes but I have to read them all over again to catch up then read day 2 to catch up, so i have to double catchup, so about you let me double catchup?

.guillo

Preeminent
Another thing, the one thing I'm not gonna be doing is defending myself from the lot of you, Im not gonna clutter the thread with that nonsense like Flower did yesterday, I'm gonna be solving and ask people questions and hopefully real time after i catch up, that is what im going for with the limited time i have.

RDK

Marvelous
@.guillo

Can you produce a full reads list when you're not too busy with your adult responsibilities

Make sure you explain the town read on Gram while you're at it

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Another thing, the one thing I'm not gonna be doing is defending myself from the lot of you, Im not gonna clutter the thread with that nonsense like Flower did yesterday, I'm gonna be solving and ask people questions and hopefully real time after i catch up, that is what im going for with the limited time i have.
I asked you for a question earlier but you didnt answer me, who was defending Cubey off the top of your head. You said Polar and Orca but I town read both, who else pinged you?

.guillo

Preeminent
Right but even after then your final readlist on day 1, you had me green and I dont remember you addressing me with your concerns.

Two, I think we can all agree that Cubey was scummy, otherwise he wouldn't have been the big wagon that he was. I have a share in the blame for lynching him, but it took 10 votes to do it, so why am I your suspect for it?

.guillo

Preeminent
Right but even after then your final readlist on day 1, you had me green and I dont remember you addressing me with your concerns.

Two, I think we can all agree that Cubey was scummy, otherwise he wouldn't have been the big wagon that he was. I have a share in the blame for lynching him, but it took 10 votes to do it, so why am I your suspect for it?
This was for Polar

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Hes not suspecting you for voting Cubey like everyone else, hes suspecting you because you insisted Cubey slipped when according to Polar Bear he didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back