Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

The Orca

Antihero
I read a whopping 1 page and half of ratchet's iso. Unless someone thinks the first 5 pages are still relevant, I got no reads. Someone needs to fill me in on why Ekko was lynched and what Magic did.
Ekko was lynched because Ultra is a double vote and was controlling the vote to prevent his own lynch, so a 3rd option was run over at the deadline who claimed they would kill someone if attempted to be lynched

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
would have to reasses bc i was wrong on 2 of them
plus would have to see who magic was sussing (tho its possible scum killed him bc there was indy spec around him?)

i still dont think i can shake luka and the ratchet/gad slot off from being scum lol but if i were to look in different directions, lethal/nibel/rugrat would all move a tier down
not sure abt dofla yet, do think hed be less cheeky as scum but his claim is also good for scouting prs

Why was your first thought to refill rugrat with an extra lynch if he's in your PoE?

:dank

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I read a whopping 1 page and half of ratchet's iso. Unless someone thinks the first 5 pages are still relevant, I got no reads. Someone needs to fill me in on why Ekko was lynched and what Magic did.

Ekko got lynched because CP lynched him despite town reading him because Ekko was annoying him

Magic didn't do shit lol

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why was your first thought to refill rugrat with an extra lynch if he's in your PoE?

:dank
bc if he doesnt listen to what we say, he dies by his own duel
hes in a position where hed be forced to do what the thread wants and then we can reconvene on whether he is town or not afterwards

The Orca

Antihero
dont quote me if u dont want to talk then :dank
No, I mean that was Ultra's logic and read of the game state and push to Ekko. Not mine. I just collected the votes. So any refuting of the idea needs to be directed his way
dog-puppy.gif

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Gonna correct this before y'all act impressed. I meant half a page of Ratchet's iso

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Ekko was lynched because Ultra is a double vote and was controlling the vote to prevent his own lynch, so a 3rd option was run over at the deadline who claimed they would kill someone if attempted to be lynched
So much agenda in this post I actually wanna town read boobs for it.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Surely there were more people voting for him. It wasn't just CP and a sheep train was it?

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
How confident are y'all with your PoE given the results of the last phases

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Btw the guy you replaced was willing to let himself be lynched if Ultra flipped town, he was that confident
lolDupla, why does boobies say you're the main culprit behind Ekko when he also said CP lynched him?

You start the wagon or something?

Back