Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
all right the "sudden" ultra wagon didn't happen quite the way I remembered. there were more votes parked on ultra already than I realized. worth noting ratchet was very confident nibel was town

was hypothesizing a ratchet/luka/nibel scum team but think I'll have to bin that now

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ok so my reads so far are Ratched- town lean, think that his read list rn is massive for an early game start, the only thing i dont agree with is his take on the Luka-indie theory, started by ekko, his defense against the tmi case is alright,

I gave Orca a town lean for his fast claim, idk why he did it but whatever, and he is doing some work also, doing read list and showing his stance,

Polar bear seems involved also, trying to create some activity quoting Ultra and Magic at the start of the game, has a read list, , I guess this is good enough for a town lean

I will say GTH town on this group of people Ultra, Tempest, Hime, Doffla, their level of aggressiveness vs Luka is most likely to come from town than scum, and statistically, I also doubt that the scum team is jumping someone like that,

GTH Town on Luka for his observation on Ratchet and his wagon, the TMI case doesnt make that much sense to me, he was using a what if scenario, his case on OLU was bad tho, he is equating posting with being scummy, all while saying that posting is NAI for Ekko.

Speaking of Ekko, he has a read list and some activity, but his take on Luka being indie doest make much sense to me, GTH scum and I , need some explanations and receipts if possible.

An indie is supposed to play uninformed, he doesn't know who mafia or town is, your reason sounds entirely made up,

Vote lynch Emil

Olu can have a town lean; he does not appear to have any agenda, and he is defending with reasonable takes vs Luka.

doffla hime and tempest have almost the same content this is why i grouped them together, but these are just gth reads, i would like if they contribute and give some opinions beside your slot

Well my read on Kekko has improved, even tho his indie talk vs luka is weak af, so lets get some input from Xadlin

To me Tweet seemed serious in most of his interactions, this is a weak vote, why do you have the impression that he fluffed?

Vote Lynch Xadlin

We need to cure Lethal from these youtube shorts, good vote actually

The purge is coming for Lethal, thats for sure, you will deliver the final blow Olu

How is that forcing a link when their early content was to push Luka, its a full adult link ready to go to college,
If im to rank them now , i would say Tempest>Hime>Doffla
Tempest is creating activity, has diverse pushes from Ratchet, Luka to Xadlin, I can give a town lean here, for solving content , towny
Hime has decent content also, think that she is to fixated on Ratchet tho, Ratchet has a night talk ability, this is 0 utility for mafia, but she has given reads for everyone, and holds her ground, towny
Doffla had a idgaf vote early on Orca, and in the later stages of this game, he is mostly following Hime and her push on Ratchet, gth town.

What is your stance on this? How do you read them?

and yeah if we are using that duel, and if you are so sure, we use that on ultra not on you

Well im voting Rugrat, this is my main choice
I can go for Ekko; I think some of his takes on this game are way too opportunistic, like his indie case on Luka, and he also tried to shade Luka based on his activity.
GTH i would say that Magic is scummy also

I would say to lynch Lethal, if he is scum we should question the people who started the cfd (Tempest) or the people who went online to vote in the last 10 minutes

Vote Lethal

Hm, you know I feel like Bachi could be scum.

He gives an unusually generous amount of town reads early game. In hindsight the fact that he pushed Ekko for casing Luka as indi, but didn't seem to mind anyone voting Luka presuming they were scum is weird. He groups up CP/Hime/Dofla as a townie block and I feel like Dofla is definitely the odd man out there. Feel like the bolded are reasons to scum read Dofla, not good.

Also kind of a bizzare lack of mention of me in his ISO, even though I was also pushing Luka, and when he does mention me it's to suggest that if he had to pick between me and Ratchet he'd side with Ratchet, and that a duel should be used on me.

He'd have to be partnered with Dofla, maybe with one of tweet/hime as well

@Tempest thoughts

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
The Orca
Tempest
Ultra

Dr. Watson
One Last Username
Gad
Hime

Nibel
Luka
Fujishiro

Lethal or Bachi
Hans Tweetenberg
Rugrat

DoflaMihawk

If I take the liberty of deciding Ratchet/Gad is town list looks more like this. Kinda like it

The Orca

Antihero
The Orca
Tempest
Ultra

Dr. Watson
One Last Username
Gad
Hime

Nibel
Luka
Fujishiro

Lethal or Bachi
Hans Tweetenberg
Rugrat

DoflaMihawk

If I take the liberty of deciding Ratchet/Gad is town list looks more like this. Kinda like it
Ultra when he tries to make a list to look like town:

squirtle-no.gif

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Hm, you know I feel like Bachi could be scum.

He gives an unusually generous amount of town reads early game. In hindsight the fact that he pushed Ekko for casing Luka as indi, but didn't seem to mind anyone voting Luka presuming they were scum is weird. He groups up CP/Hime/Dofla as a townie block and I feel like Dofla is definitely the odd man out there. Feel like the bolded are reasons to scum read Dofla, not good.

Also kind of a bizzare lack of mention of me in his ISO, even though I was also pushing Luka, and when he does mention me it's to suggest that if he had to pick between me and Ratchet he'd side with Ratchet, and that a duel should be used on me.

He'd have to be partnered with Dofla, maybe with one of tweet/hime as well

@Tempest thoughts
Just iso'd him and nothing really making me think he's town there. Can see the equity with dofla. Hime did call him out for that grouping post fwiw

vote Bachi

Would like to hear more from nibel as well before we sort out who we're lynching and dueling

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
The Orca
Tempest
Ultra

Dr. Watson
One Last Username
Gad
Hime

Nibel
Luka
Fujishiro

Lethal or Bachi
Hans Tweetenberg
Rugrat

DoflaMihawk

You still think tweet is scum? I feel like he's come off pretty well since the wagon. Magic also had him as town so not sure the kill makes sense for him

Also why is nibel town for you?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Bachi hasn't moved the needle either direction for me which is kinda odd, consider me on board

If Rugrat doesn't use the duel tho I'm definitely lynching him

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You still think tweet is scum? I feel like he's come off pretty well since the wagon. Magic also had him as town so not sure the kill makes sense for him

Also why is nibel town for you?

That would be off Ratchet, assuming he's town the read on him is probably good. Nibel can play very very badly as town so I can kinda see it. If not, then I don't think they'd be aligned

Could swap Tweet with Luka or something possibly but idk

Rugrat

Caldust
1. The Orca
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg
7. Gaddamnit
8. Lethal
9. Ultra
10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka