Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Guess he's scared of CP

It's not Ultra if he doesn't vote me every phase of every game, it'll pass.

You seem like you're not able to decide what alignment you're supposed to be reading me as, why would you assume this of you're trying to sell to Gad that I'm scum?

This is some poor manipulation Dofla. Grade schooler faking sick tier. Sad!

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
You seem like you're not able to decide what alignment you're supposed to be reading me as, why would you assume this of you're trying to sell to Gad that I'm scum?

This is some poor manipulation Dofla. Grade schooler faking sick tier. Sad!
I'm not assuming anything, you do it every game regardless of my alignment so it doesn't mean anything to me.

I do believe either you or Gad to be scum based on Ratch's conviction, not sure which after last phase though

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm very very confident on Ultra being scum. If you lynch me before him you should at least honour my legacy. If you fail me on both counts then it's on you.

I didn't say that I would lynch you. Vote Lynch Ultra
votes ultra because ratchet says he's confident. didn't see him give a reason for thinking ultra is scum at any point
We ain't voting for Ultra after all?

If we can get ten votes I'd go for it. Otherwise Xadlin

Who here doesn't have the balls to vote for him?
dares people to vote ultra. isn't expressing reasons and hasn't asked for why ratchet even thinks he's scum or acknowledged that he knows why ratchet thinks he's scum
What's Xadlin doing for you to vote him?
wants to know why xadlin's being voted tho
Hi why are we voting Lethal?
and lethal
Can someone explain the Lethal wagon please?

Why Ekko wtf !?
and ekko
what is your opposition?

I'm voting for Ultra? I don't even why people are voting for Ekko?
so nibel had a non-existent bar for voting ultra, dared others to follow, complained people weren't lynching him, but threw up red tape about every other name that got suggested toward EOD1

the asymmetry here makes me wonder if there were marching orders to try and make ultra the highest wagon and not move from that. there was a period where I left the thread for a few hours and came back and an ultra wagon had suddenly taken the lead by a wide margin. need to revisit that

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
votes ultra because ratchet says he's confident. didn't see him give a reason for thinking ultra is scum at any point

dares people to vote ultra. isn't expressing reasons and hasn't asked for why ratchet even thinks he's scum or acknowledged that he knows why ratchet thinks he's scum

wants to know why xadlin's being voted tho

and lethal

and ekko

so nibel had a non-existent bar for voting ultra, dared others to follow, complained people weren't lynching him, but threw up red tape about every other name that got suggested toward EOD1

the asymmetry here makes me wonder if there were marching orders to try and make ultra the highest wagon and not move from that. there was a period where I left the thread for a few hours and came back and an ultra wagon had suddenly taken the lead by a wide margin. need to revisit that

Nibel in general doesn't seem to have any thoughts beyond asking who is getting wagoned at any given moment. Reminds me a lot of his play in Baki.

Back