Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
:dead:

Man how do you think I feel

I'm about to lose a 1v1 with Xadlin's slot
:doge
honestly wouldnt say its undeserved
but giving u the benefit of doubt since i had u as strong town lean dp1, what is ur current solve?

Ultra

THE BEAR
:doge
honestly wouldnt say its undeserved
but giving u the benefit of doubt since i had u as strong town lean dp1, what is ur current solve?

I'm not quite sure atm, but I'm currently feeling the following:

1) Past rugrat, I'm probably not correct both you/Bachi are scum
2) There are probably scum in the players who are avoiding taking stances in this game

To be more specific w/ #2, it follows from observing that the current gamestate has largely been beneficial to scum without much initiative on their part (Me vs Ratchet for example assuming Ratchet is town, or Lethal/Dofla being prime suspects for today)

Some names that come to mind are Tweet/Luka/Fuji. Tweet's directions feel very positional and ahead of whatever the lynch is at the time - on Day 1 he was endorsing lynching between players with higher posts and ignoring Lethal/Rugrat. On Day 2 he started leaning into LHF players, but not the ones that were up for grabs. This is more of a general feeling than anything

Luka is very similar, they have had posts that lightened my impression on them but I feel like I need to reassess them. Some of the reads I might have thought were decent might have just been TMI, I kinda get the impression there's some fencesitting going on there with being halfway committed to defending me and I don't know if it comes from a place of uncertainty or unwillingness to commit

Fuji is just not doing jack shit, and has barely even had town reads

-

A little paranoid that tempest may be pocketing me but that's still not something I'd question until like day 4/5

I think OLU has flown under the radar and I haven't really been paying attention to them in a while. They made a post earlier where they seemed a little annoyed when I suggested running the duel wagon back to rugrat

Ultra

THE BEAR
Probably a good place to look if you're already open to preflipping rugrat would be the middle of Day 1 when he was getting wagoned at various points, there are different positional plays here that are available to his team mates.

Off the top of my head this is when I remember Luka pushing for alternative wagons that have "fallen off the radar" so to speak, and Tweet trying to build consensus around picking a wagon that wasn't LHF, but there's probably also just some nominal bussing as well

Ultra

THE BEAR
It does strike me that CP is not getting shit on at all despite having the exact same positions I have had for the most part for the entirety of the game but that may be because he's consensus town and nobody wants to really bother challenging that

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not quite sure atm, but I'm currently feeling the following:

1) Past rugrat, I'm probably not correct both you/Bachi are scum
2) There are probably scum in the players who are avoiding taking stances in this game

To be more specific w/ #2, it follows from observing that the current gamestate has largely been beneficial to scum without much initiative on their part (Me vs Ratchet for example assuming Ratchet is town, or Lethal/Dofla being prime suspects for today)

Some names that come to mind are Tweet/Luka/Fuji. Tweet's directions feel very positional and ahead of whatever the lynch is at the time - on Day 1 he was endorsing lynching between players with higher posts and ignoring Lethal/Rugrat. On Day 2 he started leaning into LHF players, but not the ones that were up for grabs. This is more of a general feeling than anything

Luka is very similar, they have had posts that lightened my impression on them but I feel like I need to reassess them. Some of the reads I might have thought were decent might have just been TMI, I kinda get the impression there's some fencesitting going on there with being halfway committed to defending me and I don't know if it comes from a place of uncertainty or unwillingness to commit

Fuji is just not doing jack shit, and has barely even had town reads

-

A little paranoid that tempest may be pocketing me but that's still not something I'd question until like day 4/5

I think OLU has flown under the radar and I haven't really been paying attention to them in a while. They made a post earlier where they seemed a little annoyed when I suggested running the duel wagon back to rugrat
so uh, i read this but my mind isnt registering anything longer than a couple sentences rn

Luka

Polarized Noob
Both. Not willing to commit when Ratchet had you as a strong wolf and uncertain due to said reason.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don't get Rugr*ts position here at all, if they're a town who had Ultra as "obvious" wolf from day one and they dueled his top scum read then?
I was widely scum read and it was demanded I use my role early doors on D2 (despite me explaining several times why this is a poor idea). This obviously created a very narrow list of players unless I was going for a suicide play. It was Dofla or Lethal and I (correctly believed) Lethal was town.

Also, I believed as Ultra was the double voter he may have significant sway on the duel; which would be a swing of 4.
This is the defense but that doesn't actually respond to the logic at hand, if you're unable to commit going for a high priority target then they'll just live all game and you should know this, I'm not sure what exactly you're going with the logic of "It was one of these two players" as if you can't go beyond consensus.

Rugrat

Caldust
I don't get Rugr*ts position here at all, if they're a town who had Ultra as "obvious" wolf from day one and they dueled his top scum read then?

This is the defense but that doesn't actually respond to the logic at hand, if you're unable to commit going for a high priority target then they'll just live all game and you should know this, I'm not sure what exactly you're going with the logic of "It was one of these two players" as if you can't go beyond consensus.
I obviously couldn’t go beyond the consensus, because I was high in PoE and I would lose the duel and thus be killed.

Of the two targets, I thought Lethal was town and was indifferent to Dofla; so I suggested that we delay the duel tomorrow but multiple players said they’d lynch me if I didn’t use it today.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Gaddamnit
Luka

Hime
Tempest
Fujishiro

Ultra
Dr. Watson
Bachi

Hans Tweeterberg
Rugrat
One Last Username
Episode 5 Nbc GIF by Ninja Warrior
Put me back in green.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

y is rugrat censored lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back