• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
You "called me out" for speculation that his claim was false, which I was correct about

That you are pretending that if you had known for certain Dofla was lying, and you wouldn't think he's scum for it (which is what you're accusing me of) is woefully dumb. This is not a standard you should hold to anyone. The point of the game is to identify liars and people who are trying to conspicuously hide information, which is why most townies don't go about framing themselves like he did
What do you think of Hime and her sudden read switch on you, she was on board thinking that your handling on Doffla was weird d2, but now she seems fine with it, even denying that you ever took the spec angle that he was lying about his claim?

Bachi

Distinguished
You have to be completely blind to every single post made between me and Rugrat to conclude we're aligned. Using the duel is dumb - he's currently trying to leverage it as evidence against me.
Well thats the thing, Rugrat wasnt the most active person, so idk what i can conclude outside of that coordination, and the sudden town read on you, his limited input is mostly about his duel

Ultra

THE BEAR
What do you think of Hime and her sudden read switch on you, she was on board thinking that your handling on Doffla was weird d2, but now she seems fine with it, even denying that you ever took the spec angle that he was lying about his claim?

I don't really see what reason she has to do this as scum, unless maybe Rugrat is town and what side she picks here is arbitrary, but I consider that basically impossible at this point

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well thats the thing, Rugrat wasnt the most active person, so idk what i can conclude outside of that coordination, and the sudden town read on you, his limited input is mostly about his duel

That's just a lazy conclusion on your part no offense, like it should be blatantly obvious we're not scum together off his posts. I'm basically his only real push this game.

Bachi

Distinguished
That's just a lazy conclusion on your part no offense, like it should be blatantly obvious we're not scum together off his posts. I'm basically his only real push this game.
Well this is exactly what im expecting you to say if you were scum together, hey rugrat pushed me, we cant be aligned you forget to mention how he tred you d2 for your good takes, just to follow your lead, after you threatened him with a wagon, its a coordination, think that Rugrat was never in danger there, you were using even my claim to push for that 100% scum doffla lynch.

Bachi

Distinguished
I don't really see what reason she has to do this as scum, unless maybe Rugrat is town and what side she picks here is arbitrary, but I consider that basically impossible at this point
So u think that she is town right?

The Orca

Antihero
Orca: Ultra
Ultra:: Doflamihawk > Unvote > Doflamihawk > Bacchi > Tweet > Tweet > Fuji > Lethal
OLU: Dofla > Lethal
Tempest: Doflamihawk > Bachi
Hime: Nibel > Lethal > Nibel > Ultra
Lethal: Hime
Doflamihawk: Ultra
Dr.Watson: Doflamihawk > Bachi >
Tweet: Fujishiro
Bacchi: Ultra > Tempest > Tweet > Lethal
Gaddamnit: Tweet > Bachi > Tweet
Fujishiro: Lethal
Luka: Lethal
Nibel: Fuji

Lethal: 6
Ultra: 3
Fuji: 2
Hime/Bachi/Tweet: 1

8 to hammer.

Votes for the duel

Tweet: Doflamihawk
Ultra: Rugrat
Nibel: Rugrat
OneLastUsername: Doflamihawk > Rugrat
Bacchi: Doflamihawk > Rugrat
Hime: Doflamihawk
Gaddamnit: Rugrat
Tempest: Rugrat
Dr. Watson: Rugrat

Rugrat: 7
Doflamihawk: 2

@Lord Melkor .
Probably 2 or 3 of the Rugrat winner votes are scum at least. More probably if Rugrat isn't town

Don't like Nibel and Luka and their paths since D1 as well

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You cited a series of interactions and forgot the core issue, ultra being proud that Doffla lied, and me calling him out, and he used this narrative in the thread quite a bit, was sure about it to the point that doffla was 100% scum in his eyes (conveniently you forgot about this aspect also)
So u doing an 180% on me here based on things that are quite easy to fallow is quite the view, and i dont make up things to say that Ultra was unfair to Doffla`s claim, especially when you agreed that Ultra was acting weird around the claim also.

So imma ask you, what is the point? U think that im scummy for blaming Ultra here?
my issue is that looking back at ultras progression as to y he scum read dofla, it comes off very natural
he was upset that dofla didnt claim in one post and say that "his entire role was x, y, z" and thats it
since he felt dofla was claiming in a weird manner, there must be more to his role that hes hiding

my issue with u isnt really abt blaming ultra, its abt the way ur representing (misrepresenting) his progression into something very over the top level scummy
will quote some of the posts that pinged me the wrong way

You were sure that he lied cuz u tried your best to make him look like a clown
this doesnt make much sense tbh if u think abt it

No i expect you to take his claim at face value, and not auto assume that he lied, you fabricated that argument to frame him further
how is it fabricating an argument if the argument was right?

He would have been lynched most likely without your activity but well, you tried your best to one up the role spec and say yo this dude is lying for ???
this also doesnt make much sense
as scum, if ultra thought dofla would get lynched anyway, y go through the trouble of trying to make sense of the claim situation?

Well if you are mafia here, your role is to make the dude look as bad as possible, and you accusing someone of lying is not a good look y know, i mean thats the point, lets create something to frame him
he lied about his role, but we didnt know, you just assumed this cuz, you idk, i guess it was funny for you to assume this
well this isnt true, he said y he scum read him in the quotes i quoted

But thats he point, the thread didnt knew that he was lying, you didnt catch him in a lie, you fabricated a lie about his claim, and then it was revealed with his flip that there was more to it
the odds of this r significantly low
it would require ultra having to lie abt dofla lying and by some miraculous coincidence, dofla just so happened to be lying abt what ultra lied abt dofla lying abt

it actually sounds so ridiculous when typing this out

In fact you can be accused of TMI but im not that petty, i would say that you are a psychic tho, at least i dont think that you role coped doffla lol
this also makes no sense
if u r taking this stance, from ur pov it should be the most likely scenario that dofla was rolecopped
it sounds like u know that idea wont fly with anyone tho so u r afraid of suggesting it
its not "petty" to think someone was rolecopped

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i mean you can iso ultra and doffla, you can do an effort here
whats with everyone doing this?:doge

i was playing on phone earlier today and jfc idk how ppl do it, its horrible
i was only able to iso dofla cuz he was a super low poster so i could easily jump back to the area of the thread i had to reread + grab quotes

Rugrat

Caldust
The problem with that is; eventually you'll have to break consensus. Surely you can attempt to duel beyond said consensus and win by virtue of argumentation, you're a strong enough player to be able to do that fmpov.
Who do you think is wolf here, aside from Ultra?
What do you mean “I’ll have to break consensus”? It was demanded I use the role on D2 and I used it. It’s a one shot role.

No I’m clearly not strong enough of a player to win by argumentation because I’m clearly the next phase lynch

Why do you really care who I think is a wolf here? I’ll be lynched this phase and literally nobody in nine years of me playing has ever used my legacy.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
how did Ultra knew that Dofflas claim was not genuine @hime?
Actually, you never stated that this was your totality of your claim, so your confusion here doesn't really make sense.

Because from everyone else's perspective, you could just have an additional ability, but you didn't make that abundantly clear

Minor detail but usually when it takes this much squeezing here to get to a mental answer it suggests you're scum, because it's more likely you had to deal with indecision in finalizing this claim.

As opposed to being town, taking two seconds to check your role pm and say "Yup, here's my claim, that's it".

Your behavior strongly suggests you wanted to be discrete, but since you are one shot this makes no sense from Town.

You are scum.
1 shot refill is such a mid claim lol

I would advise due caution chirping up to volunteered to be refilled, as he's probably rolefishing
the bolded were his reasons for thinking dofla was scum ig, unless i missed more stuff but i think thats it

Bachi

Distinguished
Dont even know how to explain this to if you dont get it i guess you dont get it, i would assume that you are scummy tho

-Ultra is putting pressure on Doffla cuz his claim seems weird from Ultras pov, he is trying to create scenarios where there is more to his claim
-Hime disagrees with this premise, thinks that Ultra is being opportunistic
-Doffla flips town
-Hime agrees that Ultra was right all along about his case on Doffla, but forget to mention that Ultra had no way to know at that point that there is more to that claim, since his entire victory over that premise doesnt even matter, it reeks at TMI at best.

Bachi

Distinguished
the bolded were his reasons for thinking dofla was scum ig, unless i missed more stuff but i think thats it
and he is pushing Doffla based on this premise again and again, this is the premise the follow up is Doflas flip

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Dont even know how to explain this to if you dont get it i guess you dont get it, i would assume that you are scummy tho

-Ultra is putting pressure on Doffla cuz his claim seems weird from Ultras pov, he is trying to create scenarios where there is more to his claim
-Hime disagrees with this premise, thinks that Ultra is being opportunistic
-Doffla flips town
-Hime agrees that Ultra was right all along about his case on Doffla, but forget to mention that Ultra had no way to know at that point that there is more to that claim, since his entire victory over that premise doesnt even matter, it reeks at TMI at best.
tbf i didnt read properly at all last phase
i thought ultra was sussing dofla for trying to fish for claims, u can probs go and see me posts around that

also tmi? u just said u werent going to go down that route bc it was too petty or whatever

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
tweet and i were the only ppl who didnt vote dofla to die in the duel
if anything, the both of us have more of a right to blame ppl for making him die
the way ur doing it just gives off the same vibes as "dead chat heroes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back