• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Gaddamnit
Luka

Hime
Tempest
Fujishiro

Ultra
Dr. Watson
Bachi

Hans Tweeterberg
Rugrat
One Last Username
y is nibel so high btw? feel like he has been very unimpressive so far

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Gaddamnit
Luka
Hime

Tempest
Fujishiro
Ultra
Dr. Watson

Bachi
Hans Tweeterberg
Rugrat
One Last Username

One Last Username

Distinguished
Anyway my passive is that I'm 1-shot Bulletproof. On the condition that my bulletproof vest is used up, I will lose my doublevote.

I know the obvious reaction here will be "Bulletproof is not town!!!", which is a reasonable assumption in a vacuum. But that's my role, straight up.

Which is why I'm getting it out of the way now. I'm basically only revealing this now because mafia is not going to shoot me atp and I'm much more likely to be vigged, so don't bother.

If you think this is some bluff that should be challenged then cba
Why would you be vigged if you are town?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yo I'm here and free for the rest of the night

tempted to just reread d1 with the assumption rugrat is scum

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Dude im a tracker who gets his shot back in a very specific situation, u want me to counterclaim with that? I already claimed for nothing already because of you
I voted Doffla, i was wrong, now I need to recalibrate a few things, literally stop lying that you were right on XXXXX, you lynched him. You were right on nothing
you didn't claim for ultra, we were pushing you to claim for hours and you told us to pound sand. you randomly claimed much later after gad randomly put a vote down on you.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think it's very possible magic was tracker and bachi was waffling on whether he was going to claim his role. by the time gad came around he had decided what to do, but hadn't yet at the time when it was just me and ultra.

magic's play makes sense if he was holding onto an invest. didn't want scum's attention or for them to know his read on the game.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Ultra what do you want to do today if ratchet is off the table?

@Ratchet same to you but for Ultra

Probably Xadlin.
xadlin was ratchet's main alternative to ultra
we need to converge here and I think the ultra/ratchet stuff is sucking up too much oxygen without going anywhere

I think about half the game has said xadlin is scum now yet only me and ratchet have voted him

vote xaldin

you have my sowrd
this is magic's only mention of xadlin, will look at his mentions of rugrat next
We should lynch dofla.

Thoughts friends?
receipt on magic wanting dofla gone

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Tweet disagreeing with magic that we should lynch dofla
I didn't like how he voted luka to start the game as he basically used a shit, joke reason to join the wagon but playing this game:

Is also slimy as fuck.
magic's reasons for wanting to lynch dofla

Isn't this something you could have mentioned 50 hours ago, since it happened at the start of the game and shit. Why are you bringing this up 2 hours before deadline?

I think he's town on tone alone
about dofla
Ekko is the main player that jumped out at me from my first skim this morning. He was in the cluster that voted to quick lynch me, immediately after I repped in with like 24h of day to go; but also immediately unvoted after my claim.

What this means is that on one hand; he’s happy to quickly and blindly lynch me before I’ve had time to catch up, but on the other hand; a duellist claim which is NAI is enough for him to unvote me immediately.

CP is usually tepid as scum. However, he seems more confident and eager to solve this game, he made a fairly confident read on myself - for example. He’s town for me.

As for the other TIER JUANS

Ratchet I think is fine for now, he made the best reasoning of the bunch for his unvote on me and has 329 posts (the post leader). He’s not leading the pack in posts if he’s scum for the 900th time.

Ultra I am a bit iffy on. He was complaining it was weird I didn’t use my duellist shot early doors, then when I gave him the reason why; he said I should have given it sooner, despite the fact I repped in at 11PM. I responded to him with why I didn’t AND the post at the time citing why I wouldn’t be active, but he’s not responded to this; however he’s still pushing me and I’ve honestly no idea why.

Watson was mentioned, though I think her mentions on my slot were a bit opportunistic. She did the same thing of randomly joining the mob to pile on a widely scum read player in the game you and Odo were at each other’s throats. (it was the game you wanted me to give you credit for SELFLESSLY DEFERRING to Odo and lynching me, despite you thinking I was town).

@hime you wanted my thoughts too

Vote Ultra
rugrat's reads
MORE VOTES ON ULTRA
This seems out of character for you ngl.

You're generally against lynching stronger players earlier on and more on board with clearing out poe of inactives. Despite your skim you wouldn't be caught up so trying to pile on him is meh.

No I’m not lol
exchange between magic and rugrat

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
let's make bachi claim

Dont see any reason to claim tbh, your case on me has 0 build-up, and idk why are you so sure on doffla, or me here, I searched the thread and there are 0 instances where you scum read Doffla on your own.
You agreed with Ultra 1 time and thats all.
bachi refuses to claim after pressure from me and Ultra, (4/26 10 AM PST)
Cool, then you'll claim while under more pressure

Vote lynch Bachi

Let's pretend this game has no roles, why im the best lynch today?

Also why are you TR`ing Craig that much lol

Watson pushes Bachi to claim, Bachi deflects (4/27 5 AM PST)

Vote Lynch Bachi

im 2 tracker btw, yolo claim why not
Gad votes Bachi, Bachi claims (4/27 7 AM PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back