• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
8oa4rv.jpg

Thanks for the game.

The Orca

Antihero
No i expect you to take his claim at face value, and not auto assume that he lied, you fabricated that argument to frame him further
Either way it should have been plausible the only thing he didn't tell the truth on was the amount of shots. Town Ultra would at least have recognized that
But I was fucking right though!
So he was scum?
bachi refuses to claim after pressure from me and Ultra, (4/26 10 AM PST)

Watson pushes Bachi to claim, Bachi deflects (4/27 5 AM PST)

Gad votes Bachi, Bachi claims (4/27 7 AM PST)
Got a conclusion to draw from these?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I obviously couldn’t go beyond the consensus, because I was high in PoE and I would lose the duel and thus be killed.

Of the two targets, I thought Lethal was town and was indifferent to Dofla; so I suggested that we delay the duel tomorrow but multiple players said they’d lynch me if I didn’t use it today.
The problem with that is; eventually you'll have to break consensus. Surely you can attempt to duel beyond said consensus and win by virtue of argumentation, you're a strong enough player to be able to do that fmpov.
Who do you think is wolf here, aside from Ultra?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Either way it should have been plausible the only thing he didn't tell the truth on was the amount of shots. Town Ultra would at least have recognized that

So he was scum?

I was evidencing what I said earlier

Bachi

Distinguished
bachi saying ultra saying doflas role had more was to purposefully make dofla look bad doesnt really make sense if u look at the quotes in a row
Actually, you never stated that this was your totality of your claim, so your confusion here doesn't really make sense.

Because from everyone else's perspective, you could just have an additional ability, but you didn't make that abundantly clear

Minor detail but usually when it takes this much squeezing here to get to a mental answer it suggests you're scum, because it's more likely you had to deal with indecision in finalizing this claim.

As opposed to being town, taking two seconds to check your role pm and say "Yup, here's my claim, that's it".

Your behavior strongly suggests you wanted to be discrete, but since you are one shot this makes no sense from Town.

You are scum.
If you're gonna cause roles to out themselves over a measly refill it's probably not worth the trade off.

Nobody respond to this sad little man trying to peddle his scumbag ability. Probably has a side effect of stealing your role or something
You cited a series of interactions and forgot the core issue, ultra being proud that Doffla lied, and me calling him out, and he used this narrative in the thread quite a bit, was sure about it to the point that doffla was 100% scum in his eyes (conveniently you forgot about this aspect also)
So u doing an 180% on me here based on things that are quite easy to fallow is quite the view, and i dont make up things to say that Ultra was unfair to Doffla`s claim, especially when you agreed that Ultra was acting weird around the claim also.
if luka is town tho, i feel like ratchet had to have been town and ultra is scum
i think ultra is pretty scummy this phase tho
i dont like the whole claim thing with dofla and i didnt like his 180 on me, feels predatory almost
So imma ask you, what is the point? U think that im scummy for blaming Ultra here?

Bachi

Distinguished
you didn't claim for ultra, we were pushing you to claim for hours and you told us to pound sand. you randomly claimed much later after gad randomly put a vote down on you.
It seems that most people are ok with this threads direction; i will claim on my own when there are 5 hours left or so
Id said that i will claim at the 5 hour mark, and after that gad vote i thought that its a good time to claim, idk what is your case here?

Bachi

Distinguished

So he was scum?

I am blaming Ultra for his multiple claims, who looks like this: ''yo i was right Dofla lied!”
and now im getting blamed by hime who is thinking that Ultra never pushed Doffla with that angle, make it make sense lol.

Bachi

Distinguished
bachi refuses to claim after pressure from me and Ultra, (4/26 10 AM PST)

Watson pushes Bachi to claim, Bachi deflects (4/27 5 AM PST)

Gad votes Bachi, Bachi claims (4/27 7 AM PST)
Nice series of quotes, yeah this is what went down

The Orca

Antihero
I am blaming Ultra for his multiple claims, who looks like this: ''yo i was right Dofla lied!”
and now im getting blamed by hime who is thinking that Ultra never pushed Doffla with that angle, make it make sense lol.
Definitely can't, cause Ultra has basically admitted over and over he did that

Bachi

Distinguished
So considering how things happened in the last phase, i would say that Ultra- Rugrat are likely to be aligned based on the sole duel coordination, and also for Rugrat's read switch on Ultra, and his follow up, you can make the argument that he was pressured by the thread, i would say that this is a good enough link tho.

Another scum candidate would be Tempest here, who is trying his best to quote my posts but cant make a conclusion on his own, when you dont have arguments, this is what happens, his weird coordination with Ultra stands out also, they both are acting in sync, no shade on Ultra and likewise, they just ask for claims and hope that enough afk townies join the double voter to make the claim happen.

Himes total use of misinformation when Ultra himself admitted to pressure Doffla based on the lie angle is weird also, she can be aligned with Ultra, they scum read each other for the most part, but hime`s progression on Ultra doesn't track at all, idk how people like Luka can look at that interaction and say yeah dude Hime has a point.

Ultra tried to explain that the people who had Doffla as a town lean at the end of D2 can be scum, if someone is to explore this angle the only people who had this approach were Orca, Hime and Hans. On thread play alone Doffla wasn't scummy so i can understand their pov, the scummy one was Ultra, to be fair i wont ever get to lynch into this pool of people most likely, not before people like Rugrat and Ultra at a bare minimum.- Hime, but I will wait for her response and reasoning, make she can explain again how fair Ultra was to doffla.

And there are people like Nibel and Fuji who i cant get a good read on at this point, but idk how to even approach these slots in term of reading them.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You cited a series of interactions and forgot the core issue, ultra being proud that Doffla lied, and me calling him out, and he used this narrative in the thread quite a bit, was sure about it to the point that doffla was 100% scum in his eyes (conveniently you forgot about this aspect also)
So u doing an 180% on me here based on things that are quite easy to fallow is quite the view, and i dont make up things to say that Ultra was unfair to Doffla`s claim, especially when you agreed that Ultra was acting weird around the claim also.

So imma ask you, what is the point? U think that im scummy for blaming Ultra here?

You "called me out" for speculation that his claim was false, which I was correct about

That you are pretending that if you had known for certain Dofla was lying, and you wouldn't think he's scum for it (which is what you're accusing me of) is woefully dumb. This is not a standard you should hold to anyone. The point of the game is to identify liars and people who are trying to conspicuously hide information, which is why most townies don't go about framing themselves like he did

Ultra

THE BEAR
So considering how things happened in the last phase, i would say that Ultra- Rugrat are likely to be aligned based on the sole duel coordination, and also for Rugrat's read switch on Ultra, and his follow up, you can make the argument that he was pressured by the thread, i would say that this is a good enough link tho.

Another scum candidate would be Tempest hehe's re, who is trying his best to quote my posts but cant make a conclusion on his own, when you dont have arguments, this is what happens, his weird coordination with Ultra stands out also, they both are acting in sync, no shade on Ultra and likewise, they just ask for claims and hope that enough afk townies join the double voter to make the claim happen.

Himes total use of misinformation when Ultra himself admitted to pressure Doffla based on the lie angle is weird also, she can be aligned with Ultra, they scum read each other for the most part, but hime`s progression on Ultra doesn't track at all, idk how people like Luka can look at that interaction and say yeah dude Hime has a point.

Ultra tried to explain that the people who had Doffla as a town lean at the end of D2 can be scum, if someone is to explore this angle the only people who had this approach were Orca, Hime and Hans. On thread play alone Doffla wasn't scummy so i can understand their pov, the scummy one was Ultra, to be fair i wont ever get to lynch into this pool of people most likely, not before people like Rugrat and Ultra at a bare minimum.- Hime, but I will wait for her response and reasoning, make she can explain again how fair Ultra was to doffla.

And there are people like Nibel and Fuji who i cant get a good read on at this point, but idk how to even approach these slots in term of reading them.

You have to be completely blind to every single post made between me and Rugrat to conclude we're aligned. Using the duel is dumb - he's currently trying to leverage it as evidence against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back