• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I was right on xadlin and Bachi so I'm gonna go ahead and insist any lynch today will have my approval first. At this point I can't trust ultra isn't the SK given what he just tried to pull. I'll take a look at himes past games. I recall her being fairly active scum in MHW

What did I try to "pull" here?

The Orca

Antihero
Chaos, I like lol

So we have so many options today given nuking 2 mafia already

Take out Ultra, bad man is scum

Take out Nibel, ultimately given some validty to moves and claims elsewhere regardless of the flip

Take out Luka who was invested by scum in a manner

Take out the neighbor claim, cause with night talk as town...sketchy

Take out hime (bus drive), again crazy role given the game as a whole. If she and Nibel are town Ultra has to go. At worst we get some clarity on what moves could have been tampered with

Take out the amp, crazy having refill and amp as town

Maybe even some other options

Fun fun

The Orca

Antihero
Anyone else think its just awesome that mafia took a risk to claim they tracked Luka nowhere, when all we had was Luka claiming vanilla. Mafia hasn't even flipped tracker so it was either Magic's role or a safe fake claim, or another mafia members move...really ballsy claiming someone went nowhere if they were town and you didn't actually know they went nowhere

Seems fun in a sketchy kind of way

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Ultra
Luka
Tempest

Hime
Fujishiro

Tweet
Watson
Shark Tank No GIF
Watson town, put be back in green, If Nibel is town then I guess I have messed up somewhere.

Orca,Tweet and uh idk the last?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Only 1 vanilla town claimed so far and the rest of the people besides me and Watson are claiming power roles. Just setup spec but there should be more then 1 vanilla in this game so unless Watson is claiming Magics role she should be fine. Not cleared but not immediate POE imo and I have her as town just based off threadplay anyways.

The Orca

Antihero
Only 1 vanilla town claimed so far and the rest of the people besides me and Watson are claiming power roles. Just setup spec but there should be more then 1 vanilla in this game so unless Watson is claiming Magics role she should be fine. Not cleared but not immediate POE imo and I have her as town just based off threadplay anyways.
Might want to check the game again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back