• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also no even if Mafia have 3 left we would not lose by lynching the SK today. It's likely they only have 2 given melkor and flowers idea of a balanced split anyway. They both said 25% Mafia was too high about my game

Ultra

THE BEAR
if the split is 6/3 or 7/2 right now they only need a couple more mislynches. you're not making any sense here in assuming there has to be a long term plan. it's another odd stance for you to take.

Ok adding this to the list

Can someone keep asking CP my questions over ad over again while I'm gone?

1) Why is Nibel alive

2) Why does he think we should try to eliminate SK if there could be 3 mafia remaining

Just keep spamming until he answers both thanks

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Ok adding this to the list

Can someone keep asking CP my questions over ad over again while I'm gone?

1) Why is Nibel alive

2) Why does he think we should try to eliminate SK if there could be 3 mafia remaining

Just keep spamming until he answers both thanks
Both have been answered dipshit

Ultra

THE BEAR
You just keep repeating the same question like the autistic retard you are

It's effective at demonstrating you are full of shit

Their redirector is likely a stand in for their roleocking utility. And, if they do have a Jailer, that still raises the question of why they waste it saving a townie, and not, you know

Blocking your cop shot

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yeah mafia has a Jailer and they let you cop someone in broad daylight, all to save a town from being shot

Didn't think that one through did you lmaoooo

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah mafia has a Jailer and they let you cop someone in broad daylight, all to save a town from being shot

Didn't think that one through did you lmaoooo
Or you know, they blocked the vig to get a mislynch instead, like you have been theorizing all day

Ultra

THE BEAR
btw I would like protection again, I have a cop shot I nicked off polar. mafia redirector is dead and we had the RB so don't see any reason not to share this now

You even said this yesterday Tempest! Seemed pretty confident there could be no interference with your investigation

Why are you now saying they obviously had a Jailer they used to protect a fucking townie from being shot

???????????

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
"Hey guys mafia must have wasted resources saving a townie and letting me clear somebody"

"Hey guys let's take out an SK who we aren't even sure exists to enter a 4-3 gamestate, town always win those"

:hestonpls
what a shame, he was playing so well up until his claim today

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You even said this yesterday Tempest! Seemed pretty confident there could be no interference with your investigation

Why are you now saying they obviously had a Jailer they used to protect a fucking townie from being shot

???????????
Didn't say obviously or that was the only explanation, you keep twisting shit.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
if no sk, tweet can be scum
if yes sk, going to have to go back to fuji/watson i think... not sure if sk would be given a neighbor ability anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back