• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Also why was hime so adamant about rugrat being shot? He never revealed that ITT
bc its a far better explanation for a missing kill rather than olu just abstaining both nights
plus it was someone he scumread as well

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
if cp is town after all of this, imma say he loses his chance at best town award for this yr lol :hestonpls
think he is just scum tho

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
honestly its possible mafia dont have a rolecop and genuinely believe ultra is the sk tbh
feel like rugrat wouldve given ultras character/flavor description if scum actually did rolecop him
if they knew how his ability worked via the rolecop as how rugrat stated, then its safe to assume the were given the whole role pm rather than just ability names

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
yes and hime claims she bus drove herself with watson. on a night where gad was going to vig nibel and I was going to cop someone. doesn't check out at all
Is this supposed to answer Ultra's question over how Nibel is alive
Is that what's he has been looking for

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Is this supposed to answer Ultra's question over how Nibel is alive
Is that what's he has been looking for
I can't answer that as I don't know but I offered multiple possibilities. Don't just read his posts and assume you have a grasp on things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back