• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Should we be even more based and just lynch CP
considering it tbh
i dont see him acting like this as town
feels too much like desperate scum

probs just better to lynch nibel tho on the off-chance nibel is the sk with some sort of protect/invest immunity who killed gad

Luka

Polarized Noob
ultra could v well be sk but they have 0 wolf equity and idt we kill somebody whos never a wolf today
laugh at me post game if im wrong or now i guess

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You concluded I'm SK overnight and Hime is scum, strictly on the basis that we both called out the obvious flaw in your result and conclusion

HMMMMM wonder why!?
Way to misrepresent the day yet again, really banking on people not paying attention

Luka

Polarized Noob
ok the game ended
the reason why i was calling nibel gown is cuz i was draeing parralels from thr game on worstgeneration
he like 120 posted by d2 and was playing p differently i thonk, still has sk ewuity tho

Luka

Polarized Noob
@Luka why are you playing both sides here lmao
im nervous and reslly dont want to be wrong snd im not very good at the game so im trying to change directions towarfs a dif playwr with the idea that they might be a wolf since theirs likely wolves outside of this and im nightkilled so i dont have the pressure of choosing anymore i guessp

Ultra

THE BEAR
Christ this game is hopeless

I'm gonna give you one last chance to offer a compelling explanation here of either why he has survived or why you think it makes logical sense to ignore it. I'm town deadass fr.

If you can't manage to do this today nibel is done.

Bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back