• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Those thoughts make perfect sense if you think Nibel claimed on 0 votes and Luka was about to be lynched

I thought I noticed lots of people voting Luka and nobody on Nibel
youre over exagurating me being about to be lynched
at the time i had 2 votes, ultra / tempest and ultra's vote was finnicky which was shown in thread
i assume the reason youre doing this is to push an agenda given you keep on reinforcing this fact when nibel was at way more votes than me
you were even reminded of this yesterday

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Given that the play you implied was retarded actually happened, what do you think CP's strat was here @Hans Tweetenberg
I can't begin to guess tbh, I didn't think he'd resort to playing things that way and would try to get by on his own thread credit instead even if it meant doing it alone. It's a big part of the reason why I thought he can't be scum

The Orca

Antihero
Vote Ultra

Mafia is probably wiped according to Ultra

chris-farley-running.gif

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I think the options now are

Tweet, neighbored Tempest and didn't amplify like town would. Might be Magic's role

Ultra, still SK option

Fuji, Luka, Watson, 2 of which strongly opposed Nibel being lynched at times
Magic was the Tracker m8, Bachi claimed his role

Plus if I intended to scumside then why would I not amplify CP. Didn't even have to be during d2, I could have done it any time after that

I can amplify someone right now if that helps any

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
youre over exagurating me being about to be lynched
at the time i had 2 votes, ultra / tempest and ultra's vote was finnicky which was shown in thread
i assume the reason youre doing this is to push an agenda given you keep on reinforcing this fact when nibel was at way more votes than me
you were even reminded of this yesterday
Oh my fucking god

I'm not pushing a stupid fucking agenda, I'm saying I MISUNDERSTOOD THINGS. I thought the VC was something that it wasn't, and when I realized I was wrong, I instantly played ball

Ultra

THE BEAR
Magic was the Tracker m8, Bachi claimed his role

Plus if I intended to scumside then why would I not amplify CP. Didn't even have to be during d2, I could have done it any time after that

I can amplify someone right now if that helps any

You didn't amplify gad because you "forgot your role existed"

jfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back