• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Dang I am caught, rip.

You clearly dont know how to have fun lmao, my vote has been on Nibel from the start of the phase and I only changed my vote to Ultra to meme on him.

You said I was SK so I should be clear in your eyes or atlesat not direct POE if he flips SK no?

We already won old man.

Yeah its GG @Tempest and I are going to solo you all.

You have 2 votes, calm your mammaries.

Ultra is squirming.

@Hans Tweetenberg

One of you hammer and get me out of this aids ridden phase.

We can just lynch Ultra tomorrow.

Probably just have to policy fuji here between this and the host impersonation

Ultra

THE BEAR
The capslock button is on the left hand side of your keyboard, thank me later

As for your questions, I think Nibel is the SK because it makes way way way more sense than him being CPs teammate

And seeing as that is the case, I also think getting rid of the SK benefits scum way more than it does town

Meanwhile who is this townie we'd be mislynching in his stead?

Can't let go of how not only dumb but how confident this position from Tweet is, these are very poor reasons for not eliminating a kill and Tweet doesn't have any real leads but sincerely wants to try going for something else late into the day

Blech

Ultra

THE BEAR
CP isn't some randumb player either, he probably wants to conserve SK going forward so town has to pick between mafia and them, and the feeling is likely mutual for Serial, who would not only be aware that Nibel is scum but probably CP as well, as it buys them a free pass into end game to scum side

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Can't let go of how not only dumb but how confident this position from Tweet is, these are very poor reasons for not eliminating a kill and Tweet doesn't have any real leads but sincerely wants to try going for something else late into the day

Blech
Keep riding that dead horse buddy

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It's a shame nobody's here to confirm that that's always been my policy on how I treat scum and SK

But even if there was, you'd just call it stupid and be done with it anyway

Ultra

THE BEAR
like if CP didn't get bus driven I would be dead and SK just gets into f3/f4 for free

I'm not of the opinion this is definitive, SK could also just play it straight, see nibel is outted and just vote to eliminate them

But the angle of play is also fairly straightforward for anyone who understands that to win crossfire needs to be minimized (tweet)

The Orca

Antihero
havent you voted ultra 5 times and nibel 1 time
I made a list lol

1. The Orca
2. Polar Bear
3. Emil
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg

6. Magic
7. Ratchet
8. Lethal
9. Ultra

10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka

13. Xadlin
14. Tempest

15. Psychic
16. Jesse Pinkman

17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk

Nibel being somewhat active and participating can only mean 2 things. Vanilla or scum. @Chairman Nibel thoughts?

Add Nibel, can't forget his paleness

@Lethal

Thoughts on these players please

Tweet
Emil
Xadlin
Nibel
Ultra

1. Orca- Vanilla
2. Polar Bear
3. Emil
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg
6. Magic
7. Ratchet
8. Lethal
9. Ultra- DV

10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka- Vanilla

13. Xadlin
14. Tempest
15. Psychic
16. Jesse Pinkman
17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk

Moving Bachi to town lean and Nibel further scum leaning

Probably 2 or 3 of the Rugrat winner votes are scum at least. More probably if Rugrat isn't town

Don't like Nibel and Luka and their paths since D1 as well

Should focus on these sooner rather than later
Ultra
Rugrat
Nibel
Watson
Luka
Fuji
Bachi

(Not a scum list per say)

Heck yeah, can cross Bachi off

Claim list

Who do we wanna sort out first?

Of the unclaimed on there, Nibel

@Chairman Nibel what did you do to OLU last night?

I feel like Bachi was trying to redirect attention to Nibel at a couple of points. Think he's more likely to be aligned with Fuji/Tweet

I'm curious what you think of Bachi's earlier posts "grouping up" you/Tempest/Dofla

Really? Seemed more of suspect without real intent to push, was there any specific posts. I probably missed a lot of Bachi the last day or so

What is everyone's thought on Nibel?

I've been trying to push Nibel

We probably should push Nibel for a claim today at least

Vote Nibel

@Chairman Nibel need you to claim

sh%C5%8Dgun-shogun.gif

So to recap

Rugrat claimed mafia and that Ultra is SK by mech

Ultra claimed SK

Nibel may have slipped

Did I miss anything else?

Chill out people I'm at work

I'm neighbourizer and amplifier, I neighbourized CP n1 and didn't amplify anybody so far and probably never will. Amplify means their next shot can't be blocked/tampered with, and I think just about everybody is out of shots by now

Chaos, I like lol

So we have so many options today given nuking 2 mafia already

Take out Ultra, bad man is scum

Take out Nibel, ultimately given some validty to moves and claims elsewhere regardless of the flip

Take out Luka who was invested by scum in a manner

Take out the neighbor claim, cause with night talk as town...sketchy

Take out hime (bus drive), again crazy role given the game as a whole. If she and Nibel are town Ultra has to go. At worst we get some clarity on what moves could have been tampered with

Take out the amp, crazy having refill and amp as town

Maybe even some other options

Fun fun

I mean based on play absolutely...but why over Ultra?

Best post of yours and maybe I agree in a vacuum. But the odds of Nibel being the SK are pretty low imo compared to Ultra and Ultra could just be mafia, though maybe lower odds than SK. Also there is a sizeable shift in Ultra's logic from last game where I had him as town and worked with him, to this game where I have had him pretty much lock scum from go. Town Ultra doesn't use faulty logic and basic scare tactics to get votes to go his way. Scum Ultra does use feigned ignorance and spin back on questions and thoughts

Wait @Ultra did you really get shot and lose a vote? And you have pushed the narrative that Nibel was shot and protected himself...then who is the shot that hit you?

I feel we should prioritize
Ultra
Nibel

They give us the most info

We have 16 hours left...

This seems where we are at

Lynching Nibel, backed by bad gameplay, semi move slip, move usage, still alive though Gad could have tried shooting him

Gives us info on Hime, Ultra, Tempest, SK

We've more or less come to the consensus that Nibel is the SK and we should let him and scum worry about one another. Thoughts?

I wouldn't say its a consensus, at least as a SK

Well my reads continue to be on fire for scum hunting lol

Gotta flip Nibel now

We should still lynch Luka here imo

Before Nibel, why?

Another lynch where I don't even need my vote to get it lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Hey guys, does anyone remember the time Ultra pussied out of thunderdoming Ratchet?

That's a move centered on survival if I've ever seen one, almost like he's the indy

If you wanna make arguments in bad faith just say the word, I'll match you 1-for-1

The Orca

Antihero
no you aren't you fucking dolt, you just name everyone as scum and claim credit while having your dick in your hand
Check Nibel above now let's go Xadlin/Rugrat
@Xadlin

What is your first read on the game and why could it be wrong?

I made a list lol

1. The Orca
2. Polar Bear
3. Emil
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg

6. Magic
7. Ratchet
8. Lethal
9. Ultra

10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka

13. Xadlin
14. Tempest

15. Psychic
16. Jesse Pinkman

17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk

I'm town and i dont knwo how to read. I'm not a reader adn you wont get any real good reads from me.
I ratehr throw around my abilities an let it do my talking.
like i said before, ratchet and you seem town and luka seems to lean town.

people that have posted less then me are flower, pinkman and around me is tweet.

thats cold, just like my cold dead body.
lets work together

Interesting

Ultra
Ekko
Xadlin
Tweet

Need more eyes on these brethren

Okay gotta be honest

Everybody suddenly having Xadlin as scum is understandable but also pretty weird, not sure what to make of it

Just hedging now I see

Maybe Xadlin as a 3rd wagon

@Lethal

Thoughts on these players please

Tweet
Emil
Xadlin
Nibel
Ultra

@Lord Melkor @Flower can we get a vote count

Also anyone not think xadlin is scum? think it's just me and ratchet voting him rn

I think he is

1. Orca- Vanilla
2. Polar Bear
3. Emil
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg
6. Magic
7. Ratchet
8. Lethal
9. Ultra- DV

10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka- Vanilla

13. Xadlin
14. Tempest
15. Psychic
16. Jesse Pinkman
17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk

Disagree on Ultra. Do agree on Xadlin

Yes, there’s a pretty big mistake. Xadlin is now Rugrats.

Had to go back and check. I had that backwards.
Rugrat can drop off the block then

Figured this from the first post and this is truly fake. You knew the role imo. NAI cause too many town do this as well for me to figure it out here

I believe it's clear in the OP about fakes. Have a gander at that for me would you. I'd say much to do about nothing in that regard

you were going around saying how I’d get no credit if Dofla was scum, so why I should I bear accountability that he’s town.

I didn’t even want to use my fucking role lol

Why did you, on obvious town?

He was to me, question still is why did you duel him?

Using it is fine. Using it on what others tell you to is just not right imo

Probably 2 or 3 of the Rugrat winner votes are scum at least. More probably if Rugrat isn't town

Don't like Nibel and Luka and their paths since D1 as well

Should focus on these sooner rather than later
Ultra
Rugrat
Nibel
Watson
Luka
Fuji
Bachi

(Not a scum list per say)

Spicy. 1 vote to lynch Rugrat

@Rugrat Was I right this game again on the Sk?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hey guys, does anyone remember the time Ultra pussied out of thunderdoming Ratchet?

That's a move centered on survival if I've ever seen one, almost like he's the indy

If you wanna make arguments in bad faith just say the word, I'll match you 1-for-1

I don't get my panties in a bunch over a bit of scrutiny so knock yourself out

You made very shit calls yesterday, and your defense was that you had no idea what you were talking about, own it.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
tweet if you think im wolf why arent you casing me
fuji still dies today i think
I'm busy getting people to understand my thoughts and actions and faults before I they mislynch me

Meanwhile I'm not one to "case" people either, my "case" on you is exceedingly simple, you were close to getting lynched d1 and it seems to me like you've gotten a lot more quiet since then and not too willing to step on anybodys toes

Luka

Polarized Noob
Meanwhile I'm not one to "case" people either, my "case" on you is exceedingly simple, you were close to getting lynched d1 and it seems to me like you've gotten a lot more quiet since then and not too willing to step on anybodys toes
i think something relevant is that d1 i wasnt really stepping on anybodys toes either
infact, the majority of doing that was after i was no longer top wagon so im a bit confused on this angle of youve gotten more quiet d1
I'm busy getting people to understand my thoughts and actions and faults before I they mislynch me
fuji is getting lynched today
your best bet is just to try to solve

The Orca

Antihero
Orca is suspiciously good at fellating himself
You at multiple times have said I should be banned from ranked games in this game alone or that I'm tunneling just you or that I'm just spite voting you, but I'm just keeping on trucking through the game with a smile on my face

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't get my panties in a bunch over a bit of scrutiny so knock yourself out

You made very shit calls yesterday, and your defense was that you had no idea what you were talking about, own it.
I am owning it, I can freely admit that I messed up bigtime yesterday. I'm just saying I'm not taking the potential mislynch for it quietly, especially not when I see that people refuse to acknowledge my points or put my plays if you can call em that into perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back